Closed Thread
Page 11 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Spend the additional money for the split pad and save your nut sack. As far as build quality and stability, its a beast. I'm very happy with it. I'm hoping the 30 and 50 lb weight vests I got will work well with it. I want to see how that X-Vest and V-Force vest compare and maybe I'll get a couple more vests as well. 150 lb vest for dips sounds good.
    Have you considered a loading pin and weight belt? Personally I think it works better for dips, as it makes it easy to get set and then 'unrack' the weight when you're ready to go.

I have the 60 lb v-max, but honestly after using both I just prefer the loading pin to the vest for dips.

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spend the additional money for the split pad and save your nut sack. As far as build quality and stability, its a beast. I'm very happy with it. I'm hoping the 30 and 50 lb weight vests I got will work well with it. I want to see how that X-Vest and V-Force vest compare and maybe I'll get a couple more vests as well. 150 lb vest for dips sounds good.
    And by the way are you constructed of flesh and cash? How does this work for you?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    Have you considered a loading pin and weight belt? Personally I think it works better for dips, as it makes it easy to get set and then 'unrack' the weight when you're ready to go.

I have the 60 lb v-max, but honestly after using both I just prefer the loading pin to the vest for dips.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have a dip belt. Do you like a loading pin better than a dip belt?

I was thinking of running a marathon with the 150 lb vest.

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just thought I'd bring this to the front again.

http://www.atlantis-fit.com/en/p/rac...n-rack/3/4/34/

Spaced at 5 cm/2 “ intervals, 28 laser cut holes for slide-through safety beams and bar hooks accommodate a broad range of body types

Features prone and neutral grip pull-up bars in regular 2.5 cm/ 1” diameter and special 5 cm / 2” fat grip prescribed by Coach Poliquin

Height of the unit can be increased upon request

Specs
    Width : 67"
    Height : 92"
    Length : 63"
    Weight : 400 lbs

The band pegs and other accessories for the racks can be seen here:

http://www.atlantis-fit.com/en/our-p.../accessories/3

Not to mention they can customise this rack however you like it.

I like the Elite FTS as well -- I might just give the nod to Atlantis though... love those pullup bar variety all the way around the top. Very, very awesome!
    One thing I found a bit disappointing with Atlantis is their benches and the fact that the racks do not have a locking mechanism for the bench. Hammer Strength, Magnum Fitness, Power Lift, and I'm sure some others have dock and lock systems to keep the bench squared in the rack. If I ever go to a regular rack instead of a jones machine I'd need that cause I cannot make 2 parallel lines to save my life.

The benches from Atlantis also look a little lackluster (for FID), one is 75lbs the other is 120lbs but for some reason it doesn't look any better then an off the shelf body solid.

I cancelled my gym membership at 24 hour fitness Super Sport. the pool sucks, the classes suck, and once this final batch of equipment arives, no use for it. I'll still join another gym though... probably the one up the street that is new and has good classes and a killer, clean outdoor heated 6 lane pool.
    Why don't you get an endless pool?

http://www.endlesspools.com/epi/swim...ifications.php

They also have one with a treadmill in the pool so you can walk against the current. Supposedly they're pretty good (albeit expensive at 20-35k) and they can provide a fast enough stream of water to sustain olympic swimmers.

Goodbye sweet knees.
    Last edited by OutKlast; 02-14-2011 at 12:06 PM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post

The benches from Atlantis also look a little lackluster (for FID), one is 75lbs the other is 120lbs but for some reason it doesn't look any better then an off the shelf body solid.
    Pictures are deceiving, totally deceiving. They use 7 guage steel on their benches, at least for the precion series (if not all the series). There was a poster here who also verified this earlier in this thread who has compared a few of the heavy duty ones, and the Atlantis was the sturdiest. I think a couple of the posted "weights" regarding how much they weight are wrong. They have the adjustable ab bench weighing more than the flat/Decline bench and it doesn't make sense. I do know they are beasts. I'm very happy with the 0-90 bench from Elite FTS/Williams Strength. That being said, I can see the appeal of the Power-Lift locking benches, and they do look very good as well.

Why don't you get an endless pool?
    Seems like a cool product. I'm sure I'll pick up a treadmill, elliptical, and hopefully a real pool someday, but not in the current house.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD

Goodbye sweet knees.
    Got a heart transplant and Total knee replacements standing by...

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have to see one in person...because its not even 1% close to being like anything from BodySolid.

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    You have to see one in person...because its not even 1% close to being like anything from BodySolid.
    Yea, those pictures just don't do them justice. I think the thicker guage steel allows them to be designed and look simpler as well. Just like that dip station... its a FN beast in real life, but just looks like nothing in the picture.

keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sure I'll pick up a treadmill, elliptical, and hopefully a real pool someday, but not in the current house.
    no treadmill???
    labor vincit omnia

video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor

solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

Originally Posted by keeko View Post
    no treadmill???
    I live in California currently: I can run outside all year round in beautiful weather on trails with fresh air... also, no room left in this rental house. I'll see how things shake out over the next couple of years. at some point hope to add those items I mentioned.

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pictures are deceiving, totally deceiving. They use 7 guage steel on their benches, at least for the precion series (if not all the series). There was a poster here who also verified this earlier in this thread who has compared a few of the heavy duty ones, and the Atlantis was the sturdiest. I think a couple of the posted "weights" regarding how much they weight are wrong. They have the adjustable ab bench weighing more than the flat/Decline bench and it doesn't make sense. I do know they are beasts. I'm very happy with the 0-90 bench from Elite FTS/Williams Strength. That being said, I can see the appeal of the Power-Lift locking benches, and they do look very good as well.

Seems like a cool product. I'm sure I'll pick up a treadmill, elliptical, and hopefully a real pool someday, but not in the current house.
    HealthNutMD,

I had compared a number of racks from various manufacturers to put into our gym and I would not say that the Atlantis rack is the sturdiest. It is a very good rack, but from my notes they use 3 x 3 11 gauge steel for their uprights and floor members. I went back to their site to compare my notes and confirmed their power rack weighed 400 pounds. Legend's Performance series, which uses 11 gauge steel weighs 435 pounds. Magnum's D47 Rack uses 11 gauge steel and weighs 430 pounds.

The Power Racks that use 7 gauge steel all weigh around 800 pounds or more. That would include the Hammer Strength, Power Lift, Cybex, Legend's Pro Series and Magnum's monster MR 47 Rack. Those are some big, very sturdy racks that would survive a nuclear blast. And frankly, which one would you consider the strongest rack? Many, would say it is overkill.

Consider that Louie Simmons at West Side Barbell uses racks made for him by Legend Fitness that uses 11 gauge steel and weighs nearly 400 pounds. That is certainly shy of some of the big racks I mentioned above, but the boys and girls there have been beating the heck out of those racks for sometime and they have held up just fine.

I agree with you, that looks can be deceiving, but you can't make a blanket statement and say that the Atlantis Racks are the sturdiest. I am sure that Jeff Connor with Power Lift would certainly disagree with you. In fact, for many, many years 11 gauge steel was consider the standard as far as a strong rack was concerned (and still is). However, Power Lift marketed their racks to athletic departments as being the strongest in the land, because they used 7 gauge steel. Coaches bought the marketing hook, line and sinker, because they had to have the strongest rack around. Nevermind, those 11 gauge steel racks were just fine.

And some ways it is like mentioning the top level performance figures of say a Corvette ZR1 with top speed of 205 mph or the Bugatti with an even more ridiculous top speed of approximately 250 mph. Who, and first you have to have the skill, is ever going to use that level of performance especially away from a track?
    Last edited by Skyaura; 02-14-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Originally Posted by Skyaura View Post
    HealthNutMD,

I had compared a number of racks from various manufacturers to put into our gym and I would not say that the Atlantis rack is the sturdiest. It is a very good rack, but from my notes they use 3 x 3 11 gauge steel for their uprights and floor members. I went back to their site to compare my notes and confirmed their power rack weighed 400 pounds. Legend's Performance series, which uses 11 gauge steel weighs 435 pounds. Magnum's D47 Rack uses 11 gauge steel and weighs 430 pounds.

The Power Racks that use 7 gauge steel all weigh around 800 pounds or more. That would include the Hammer Strength, Power Lift, Cybex, Legend's Pro Series and Magnum's monster MR 47 Rack. Those are some big, very sturdy racks that would survive a nuclear blast. And frankly, which one would you consider the strongest rack? Many, would say it is overkill.
    I'm confused. I was talking about their benches, and you quoted the post that was talking about benches using 7 gauge steel not the rack. Nonetheless, they claim to use 7 guage steel for most everything I am aware of.

There are lots of good racks out there, none of which are going to break or bend before the bar itself, so agreed on overkill to some degree.

keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in California currently: I can run outside all year round in beautiful weather on trails with fresh air... also, no room left in this rental house. I'll see how things shake out over the next couple of years. at some point hope to add those items I mentioned.
    Color me jealous
    labor vincit omnia

video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor

solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

I did my woodworking today and put in a spacer on the Hammer Strength Plate Loaded shoulder press:

I like the mod now that I have used it a couple times... In fact, I think I could even make it more like 1" or 1.25" I'll have to experiment... and if you use a full cutout like I did, it makes the back pad even sturdier. Highly recomended.

Originally Posted by gp92089 View Post
    Awesome Pictures! I have attempted to do the same on much smaller scale with mostly free weights.

Just out of curiosity have you looked into putting a manilla rope to climb from a tree outside?
    I did order these today, the 2" thick version to go along with my Collegiate rack:

I'll check the trees in the back as well.

I forgot to include pictures of some of the other Elite FTS stuff and also the Hurricane. I'll do that when I get a chance.

I also forgot to mention another piece I am thinking of picking up: So far I am thinking of getting the plate loaded leg extension machine from Strive:

http://www.strivefit.com/strivefit/p...p105/index.htm

unless anyone has a recommendation for a better leg extension?

My thoughts are that you can put the plates on more than one position at a time, or any combo (1, 2, and 3) and really have lots of different resistance curves. Most importantly is how the machine feels and works. Opinions of who makes the best leg ext?
    I pulled the triger today on the Strive Leg Extension. I wasn't a fan of the iso lateral leg extensions I have tried (like Hammer Strength). I may have rushed this purchase, but so far this seemed like the best plate loaded leg extension. I know a lot of people love the Strive plate loaded bicep curl... I do. In any case:

$2,295.00 MSRP
    -344.00 discount
    597.00 freight (seemed a little steep considering curbside delivery only. I think they jacked the price up at least 150.00 (600.00 shipping is overpriced. Should be about 450-475.00).

fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fpc4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Any reason you chose the plate loaded leg extension vs a selectorized? I've always gotten better resistance on selectorized extensions/curls but I've never used the Strive either. That shipping is definitely too high, you can get 700 lb commercial leg presses shipped across the country for 3-400.

tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So atlantis pretty much has no customer service, no response to phone calls or e-mails.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tjp15785 View Post
    So atlantis pretty much has no customer service, no response to phone calls or e-mails.
    No its just you, their service is fine.

I get emails back within one day from both the regional rep and the local rep.

Call them or send an email, they don't turn away customers.

Yosi is the U.S. Sales manager. Hit "0" and ask for him if you need to...

Originally Posted by fpc4ever View Post
    Any reason you chose the plate loaded leg extension vs a selectorized? I've always gotten better resistance on selectorized extensions/curls but I've never used the Strive either.
    I think this plate loaded Strive Leg extension is a bit unique. I demoed it briefly with only a couple plates, but it seemed very nice. I have a feeling I wil like it a lot. I hope so.

Flex Fitness was mentioned before, and their biomechanics are usually awesome, hence they made the best leg curl machines on the planet. I just don;t feel like doing one-legged leg extensions and dealing with the weight stack unless it is heavy enough.

I like the design of the Strive and its smoothness. Will be nice to have new pads! and ones that don;t get smashed from overuse... that is another nice thing about brand new commercial grade gym equipment for the home, it tends to stay that way.

tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tjp15785 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Accutron, what part of I have already called and e-mailed did you not understand?
    Last edited by tjp15785; 02-18-2011 at 02:30 AM.

bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigw10921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work at a facility that has the equipment from Cormax..3 pieces in the line..you can do plyos on their equipment safely...Honestly the best stuff I have ever seen...Their website is Cormax.US

in previous posts healthnut stated he didn't get any responses from Atlantis for quite awhile until he tracked down the other sales rep.
    It was the local California rep from Santa Barbara who I met in Bakersfield. He stopped responding to texts/calls/emails about 4 months ago now, so I am dealing with Yosi, the USA sales manager directly. I have no idea why the local CA sales rep stopped responding. I hope he doesn't get a cut or commision, he left me hanging. Yosi did pick up the slack in terms of getting the order done. The local rep is very knowledgable.

This isn't exactly a small order, 8 pieces is a nice sized order. I asked Yosi what happened to him and also did not get a reason. The rep is essentialy a personal trainer, good degrees, and a very educated guy, but simply stopped responding. Maybe he thinks I was not serious, I have no idea. very strange... no explanation. He was not a typical sales rep, he was a more involved rep who helped give input on the designs. Strange. Maybe I will get an explanation at some point.

Accutron, what part of I have already called and e-mailed did you not understand?
    It know its an advanced concept, but maybe contact them again?

I have no idea. very strange... no explanation. He was not a typical sales rep, he was a more involved rep who helped give input on the designs. Strange. Maybe I will get an explanation at some point.
    You should call and ask whats up and relay that you arent happy with the service then.

Speak to the president or someone in charge and tell them.

You should call and ask whats up and relay that you arent happy with the service then.

Speak to the president or someone in charge and tell them.
    Yosi is directly in charge of the US reps. I asked him several times what happened with David, the Cali rep, but Yosi never answered me. Anyway, I'm in the cue to have my shipment sent out first week in March, so its not a huge deal. Just strange the local rep blew me off... He went to the effort to drive to Bakersfield and give me a tour and put out an effort like that... then we exchanged some thoughts over email, phone, and text for a month... and then I told him I wanted to make a purchase but had a few more questions and he just stopped responding. Otherwise I would have had all this Atlantis stuff already. I was ready to purchase a few months ago... kept waiting and waiting.. Then gave up and told Yosi about it and just dealth with Yosi. They aren't the fastest in responding or getting things done, but I find that is true with most Canadian companies compared to the US. They are much more laid back and take a slower pace compared to US companies. You've got the Japanese on one end (major peer pressure to work around the clock), the US in the middle, and the Europeans on the other end in regards to responsiveness/hardworking I guess. I dunno, its just an observation, not a criticism. They make great stuff as do many Canadian companies, the timetables and service just tend to be a little on the slower side.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-18-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Yosi is directly in charge of the US reps. I asked him several times what happened with David, the Cali rep, but Yosi never answered me. Anyway, I'm in the cue to have my shipment sent out first week in March, so its not a huge deal. Just strange the local rep blew me off... He went to the effort to drive to Bakersfield and give me a tour and put out an effort like that... then we exchanged some thoughts over email, phone, and text for a month... and then I told him I wanted to make a purchase but had a few more questions and he just stopped responding. Otherwise I would have had all this Atlantis stuff already. I was ready to purchase a few months ago... kept waiting and waiting.. Then gave up and told Yosi about it and just dealth with Yosi. They aren't the fastest in responding or getting things done, but I find that is true with most Canadian companies compared to the US. They are much more laid back and take a slower pace compared to US companies. You've got the Japanese on one end (major peer pressure to work around the clock), the US in the middle, and the Europeans on the other end in regards to responsiveness/hardworking I guess. I dunno, its just an observation, not a criticism. They make great stuff as do many Canadian companies, the timetables and service just tend to be a little on the slower side.
    Hi MD...well this certainly is a bad situation for you, and I agree that when you wanted to place an order and had to wait, thats really bad.

Just that with me in Canada Ive never had any problems with Montreal, but Im only one person. I know people who have bought new pads, and parts, and its a 5 minute job on the phone.

If the service you received is bad then Id still directly contact the Canadian office in Montreal and complain, as its your right after placing what was probably a $30,000 order. Feedback is really appreciated.

Ive got to represent for Canada here, Im sorry if our reputation is laid back, we are a kind and gentle peace-loving people, .

Ive got to represent for Canada here, Im sorry if our reputation is laid back, we are a kind and gentle peace-loving people, .

Its all relative... Believe me, I'm all for a 4 day work week and more vacation, but the Asian companies are too competitive and already starting to own us... damn competitive out there. Canada is cool, except for My Pittsburgh Penguin Sydney Crosby who scored the winning goal against the USA in the olympics...

gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gp92089 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did order these today, the 2" thick version to go along with my Collegiate rack:

I'll check the trees in the back as well.
    Good Stuff! As for getting a rope for the outside I ordered from here http://www.mcmaster.com/

I set mine up on a 20 foot high branch and ordered 30 feet of 1 1/2 manilla rope. You want some extra to make contact with the ground so the rope doesnt swing violently around as you climb it.

Closed Thread