Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    Wowwww in on this for sure.
    Haha thanks bro, I really hope this stack kicks ass.

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Subbed brother Looking to use this in my PCT.
    Hopefully I get some good results from it, I'm interested to see how it effects my test levels. What are you gonna be running for your cycle?
    On a mission

rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50) rip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 7:

Not sure what my weight was this morning, I didn't think to weigh myself until after I ate breakfast so I skipped the weigh in. I've been eating plenty of calories and protein, and trying to get in a good amount of fruits and veggies each day. Today is an off day but I'm going to do some light cardio and stretching for a little active recovery. I was pretty sore and sluggish in my workout on Thursday so I need to make sure I'm ready to dominate tomorrow.

I'm not positive but I think I'm starting to notice an increase in libido. This is the only thing I've noticed so far but I have 9 weeks to go Still looking forward to big things in the upcoming months. I'm really looking forward to hitting the gym hard tomorrow.
    On a mission

Day 8:

Weight 180.8 (+1.4)

Looks like I need to drop my calories back down, I had increased because my weight gain had stalled but clearly I'm doing fine now! Gonna decrease it slightly so that I'm eating 3400 cals on workout days and 3050 on off days. Not sure if this is a legit weight or not, might just be a high flucutation, but I'm really trying hard to do a clean slow bulk because I had let my waistline get a little out of control the past few years even though my weight was fine.

One positive note to add is that when I started hitting the gym hard again in June I weighed 171 with a waist of 34.25", and today when I weighed in at 180.8 I still had the same exact waist measurement It's still a little bigger than I'd like, but as long as it stays where it is I'm very happy with my progress.

Of course this has nothing to do with DAA so let me update you all on how that's going as well. I woke up really horny this morning, I was still feeling tired when I woke up but couldn't fall back asleep because libido was out of control. Now that I'm up I don't feel tired even though I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted. This stuff might have officially kicked in. Can't wait to see what happens in the gym today. I'll update in a few hours.
    On a mission

Killed it in the gym today.

Squats:

Worked up to 331x5x3 PR! Total tonnage was 9355 pounds

OH Press:

Worked up to 137.5x5/5/4.5 PR! Total tonnage was 3230 pounds

Weighted hypers:

Worked up to BW+65x5x2 PR!

Pull ups:

BWx5/4

Big time PR's today, especially in squats. Really kicked ass and felt great the entire workout. Not sure if it's attributed to the DAA any but I'm feeling great.
    On a mission

I've got a lot of updates to add later on, but for now I'm gonna post my baseline free test measurement that I just got today.

Here it is:

I'll be re-testing in a couple of weeks to see what kind of effects DAA is having on me.

Hopefully I'll see a big improvement... stay tuned.
    On a mission

Ok I don't really feel like going back and putting in all my workouts the past 4 days so I'll just put yesterday's up and add in some notes.

Weights the last 4 days have been: 178.4, 179.2, 179.2, 179.2 or something like that, so apparently I can bump my calories back up like I had planed. Weight fluctuations piss me off.

So the past few days have been about the same, I've noticed a little more irritability, but nothing too bad, energy might be slightly increased. I say that because I've had a few nights the past week where I didn't get a lot of sleep but still felt good all day long.

Yesterday's workout:

Squats: 135x5x2, 185x5, 250x3, 285x2, 335x5/5/4, 265x3
    OH Press: 65x5, 85x5, 105x3, 120x2, 141.3x5/5/4

That was it for yesterdays workout, I was done with after these 2. I might head to the gym tonight and get in the rest of the workout.

335x5 was a PR for squats, along with 141.3x5 for OH press. Strength gains have been great the last few weeks, which I attribute mostly to the program that I'm using, but DAA might be helping out because I really didn't expect squats to be moving up this consistently.

Libido is still up some, but nothing major. So far I'm enjoying TF2/DAA, and it should be kicking it full force soon.
    On a mission

Day 14:

Weight: 178.8

Bumped my calories back up today, gonna do 3200 on off days and 3550 on workout days for a few weeks and see what happens. I'm trying to gain about 1/2 pound per week throughout the rest of the log.

Today was an off day, but ate a lot of good food, grilled some burgers, had a lot of chicken and broc throughout the day too. Going for some big PR's tomorrow.

After 2 weeks what I've noticed:

- Increased libido
    - More energy throughout the day

Strength gains have been good as well, but I don't think I can attribute that to TF2 yet, it is likely just starting to kick in full force.
    On a mission

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.
    Keep it going!
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

Originally Posted by PieEyedPiper View Post
    In.
    Keep it going!
    Thanks bro!

Day 15:

This was yesterday, had another solid day in the gym.

Squats: 135x5x2, 185x5, 250x3, 285x2, 338x5x3 PR!, 265x3
    Bench Press: 219x5/3/3 <--- lame
    Pull ups: BWx6/5/4
    Weighted hypers: 25x5, 45x3, 65x4x2

Squats are flying up and they feel great, everything else is starting to slow down, it's about time to deload just about everything but squats and then move back up.

Energy is still great during the day even when I don't get as much sleep as I'd like. Libido is still high too.

Weight was 179.4 yesterday.

Day 16:

Weight was 179.4 again today. Off day today but ate a ton of food and should be recovered and ready to go in the gym tomorrow.
    On a mission

Day 17:

Yesterday was a gym day, I weighed in at 180.8 first thing in the morning, weight is starting to trend back up after increasing calories slightly. It was a decent day in the gym, but nothing spectacular.

Squats: 135x5, 185x5, 250x5x2
    OH Press: 65x5, 85x5, 105x3, 120x2, 142.5x5/5/3 PR!
    Deads: 155x5, 205x5, 255x3, 300x2, 357x3

Set a new PR in OH press, and should have got 4 or 5 reps on the last set but technique and breathing incorrectly stopped me after only 3.

It's time to deload deads, they've officially stalled. I might be deloading everything but squats in the next week or two.

Still have increased libido and energy. Felt great in the gym today, recovery is good and had plenty of energy for the workout even though I get basically no effect from my pre-workout supp anymore.

Day 18:

Today is an off day, ate a lot and weighed in at 179.8 today. I'll be checking my test levels again soon to see what kind of a difference TF2/DAA is making. Can't wait to see the results.
    On a mission

Day 19:

Squats: Worked up to 341.5x5/4/4
    Bench: Deload... final set was 196.3x5x2
    Chins: BWx5/4/4
    Power Clean: 95x5, 115x3, 125x3x2

Haven't done power cleans in forever, my technique is probably terrible. This wasn't too difficult I'll try to get 135x3 next time, and will be working on improving my tech.

Squats I didn't hit all my reps but after watching the video I see that I was going deeper than normal, almost ATG but not quite. Definitely a solid amount below parallel, where as normally I go right to parallel or just slightly below. I'm going for 345x5 on Sunday, can't ****in wait.

Bench press it's time for a deload as my progress was slowing down and almost at a stop this past week.

Day 20:

Off day today, weighed in at 179.8, ate a lot of good food today. I am still noticing increased libido and energy, but not much else! I'll be sending in a saliva sample again soon to see what effect this is having on my text.
    On a mission

Day 21:

Off day, ate 3200 calories, not much else to say.

Day 22:

Great day in the gym today:

Squats: 135x5x2, 195x5, 255x3, 295x2, 345x5x2 PR!, 345x4, 275x3
    OH Press: 65x5, 85x5, 105x3, 120x2, 145x5 PR!, 145x4x2
    Power Cleans, 95x5, 115x3, 135x3x2

Great day in the gym, especially for forgetting to take creatine before I hit the gym. PR's in everything.

I really don't feel all that much different so far on TF2, but I don't think I've felt tired much at all since I've started taking it, strength is pretty solid as well, but not too much different than what I would normally expect, although it might be slightly better. Hopefully in another couple of weeks I will start to see some changes in body comp, and will also have lab results back to see how much free test has increased.

Day 23:

Off day today, ate like a champion.

Weight today was 178.4? which is strange. Last 2 days were 180.4, and 179.6 I believe.
    On a mission

Well it's been a while!

Weight is now consistently around 181 every morning, so up about 2 pounds since the beginning of the log which is right where I wanted it. I'm aiming for about 1/2 pound gain per week to try to keep my waist where it's at.

I ended up going 4 weeks on TF2 before taking another saliva test, which has been mailed in for results. By Monday or Tuesday I should have results back on how much my free test increased and I'll definitely be posting up the results.

I started taking Erase on Sunday, which makes this day 5 and so far things are going great, I haven't had any noticeable joint pain although my back has been a little more sore after squats but that could be something else. I don't feel much different so far, but I might actually look a little leaner, it's probably some water weight that is lost because of lower estro? I have no idea but I think my upper body looks solid.

Energy is still up, and I have been losing my temper more often than usual. Libido has gone back to baseline. My workouts in the gym have been solid but nothing mindblowing. My squats are still going up crazy fast and today I set a PR with 355x5 Other than squats, my other lifts are going up at a rate I would normally expect anyways, but squats are definitely amazing right now.

Can't wait to get the results back on the TestForce, I'll be taking another test in a week or so to see if Erase has boosted my test even further... stay tuned.
    On a mission

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry if I missed it bro - Did you get your results back?
    I'm just a man.

Originally Posted by xlb57 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it bro - Did you get your results back?
    Yeah I got the results back, unfortunately my free test only increased to 95pg/ml, so roughly a 12% increase after 4 weeks of DAA use.

There was a guy that had similar results to me when TF2 was just coming out, I think it was a beta tester for PA, he also got a small increase in test, although his LH and FSH were increases substantially. It's possible that the same thing happened to me, and for whatever reason this increase did not translate into the increase in test that it should have. I don't know enough about how LH increases test to really comment beyond that, but I believe PA said that the DAA was working in the pituitary but not in the leydig cells of the testes? I could be way off, but I think without knowing LH, FSH, E2, it's hard to say if this worked for me or not. Obviously my free test didn't increase much, but DAA is cheap so I'm not too upset about it.

I will say that I took erase for about 5 weeks with DAA and did not have any sore joints which was great. I didn't notice anything different with the addition of Erase however.

Next cycle will be my first PH. Time for some serious s***.
    On a mission

carboy281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I know this is old news..But is the Testforce 2 worth the money?? LMK thanks man