Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I just got back from weighing in for tomorrow's meet. Since I'm in the 242 class, I have to be 242 or under. I was over by a pound yesterday. Today I was 240.5! Perfect! I'll probably be back up to 243 to 245 at the meet.

I chose a super-low opener - 525. That's just to preserve some energy and get a feel for the groove of my Metal King Deadlifter suit. I'm looking forward to this...

I have 2 packs of Agent O ready for tomorrow (although I'll only need 1). Now its time to EAT!!!!!!!!
    --J. Bennett

'Hercules' at The FORVM
    Central FL (Orlando-area) ABC Coordinator
    http://forum.animalpak.com

"I've upped my intensity - now up yours!"

NO EXCUSES. EVER.

-JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -JB- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A new State record...

Just got back from my meet. I did deadlift only. There weren't many people there at all - only 13 deadlifters total. The flight went quick - too quick - so I'm glad I picked a light opener. I hit 525 and immediately jumped to 610 on my 2nd attempt. I hit it with 2 white lights (when I saw the video it looked like I hitched a little with the bar mid-thigh so that explains the red light). That's a new WABDL 242 Class 1 State record. I didn't take my 3rd lift because it felt like my eyeballs were about to explode. I was fired up but 610 was all I had in me today. It got me a State record, won my class and best overall lifter. That was a 20lb meet PR and 5 lb overall PR for me, too. Next up: 630...

As a side note: I did take Agent O today. That stuff makes you grow a pair and lift the impossible - at least that's how it affects me, anyway. I love the 'O'..
    --J. Bennett

'Hercules' at The FORVM

NO EXCUSES. EVER.

Post My final thoughts...

I still have 1 packet of Agent O powder left, but I'll give my input on the product a bit early.

Energy: In short, through the roof. I had a great feeling of energy from beginning to end of training with no crash from excessive stims................9.5/10

Focus: Better than ever. I've never used a supplement that made me focus on my sets and reps like Agent O................9.5/10

Intensity: Driven. Determined. I felt compelled and ready to lift more weight and more reps while on Agent O. When I was finished with a set, an exercise, or even the training session, I wanted more. I literally craved the torture I put myself through in the gym................10/10

Fatigue: What fatigue? Even with a crappy day at work my mood and outlook completely changed when I took Agent O................10/10

Strength: Better than ever. I think with the combination of increased focus and intensity I was able to lift more weight per training session................9.8/10

Personal Records: I just set a deadlift PR at my meet on October 30. I pulled 610 to set a WABDL FL State record for 242 Class 1 men. And yes, I was on Agent O.

Taste: Tolerable. The flavor of Agent O was certainly not the best I've ever had. However, I personally believe the effects of Agent O greatly outweighed the less-than-desirable flavor. If this product was on the market as-is, I'd take it with no complaints................4.3/10

Overall, Agent O is the best pre-training supplement I've ever taken. I'm hoping this stuff hits store shelves soon; I've already got it high up on my Christmas list...
    --J. Bennett

'Hercules' at The FORVM

NO EXCUSES. EVER.