DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation The Greek Man Trains With Max

Welcome to my newest log, ladies and gentlemen.

First of all I would like to thank Daniel and the folks at Gaspari for their generosity in allowing me to log a full bottle of the
    Blue Raspberry Ice...

Might I add that the Raspberry is delicious!

It's nearing time for bed, I will post more information tomorrow!

Obligatory Picture:

"Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dosing Protocol:

Two scoops. I weigh about 206/7 right now.

Great workout today.

I didn't do a real set protocol, I just did whatever I felt like, to be quite honest.

I usually start every gym day with a few wide grip pullups... So I did a few sets of those like 4x3. Wide as possible. [I want some wings!!!!]

I got really good focus with SP Max... It also put me in a ****ing great mood... Is that from the Oxytropis? [SP?]

The flavor of this ish is on ****ing point.

Flavor: 10/10.

Just amazing.♦

Sorry for the delays in updating; I've been pretty freaking sick and it's frustrating.

I'll have an update today.

Had a great workout today... Will post details later on today.

I had a bad ass workout today with Max.

I did a mixture of chest and arms.

So far,

I'm loving the reallly good pumps and focus from this stuff.

Max seems to put me in a realllly good mood, with not intense energy but it's a great level of energy nonetheless.

Strength gains,

I don't seem to have any as of yet, but everything else is just kick ass.

Did I mention the flavor of this stuff kicks ****ing ass?

Also, just posted a log over at Gaspari... Sorry for the little delay.

Great ****ing workout today.

I just did not want to leave the gym.

I did back:

Lawnmower pulls up to 70 lbs., 7 reps each.

Old fashioned corner rows up to 180.

About 5 sets up wide grip pullups, 4-5 reps each.

Hammer strength seats rows, sets of 5-7, going up to 180 for 3 reps. That last set weas incredibly hard.

Focus:

Bad ass focus. I had tunnel vision and just put in work.

Energy:

10/10. I had copius amounts of energy, enough to let me go through my whole workout with great energy levels.

My thoughts so far on MAX:

It just freaking kicks ass in the energy department...

Not too much, like a cracked out dimeth feeling, but it's just nice and smooth.

Tomorrow is chest day, will post my thoughts afterward.

Good workout today...

I felt nauseous, but still hit 305 on incline bench.