Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    I have never seen a machine like that. Great workout even with a crappy mood. Good luck on the test.
    Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by Tom70 View Post
    I think that's called a T-Bar Row machine. I have one similar at my gym. It's a great machine to hit the back with.
    Thanks for naming the unnamed machine Tom It is good, I like it so ill prob continue to use that.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Thank you sir.

Thanks for naming the unnamed machine Tom It is good, I like it so ill prob continue to use that.
    no problem man.
    1962 Raw W/O Wraps Total @296
    Squat: 705.6
    Bench: 523.6
    Deadlift: 733

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got my ST through yesterday and so far I like it.. made my arms feel noticeably hotter than usual but also more pumped (like maybe a quarter inch to a half inch bigger than usual when they're pumped) without the constricted feeling which was nice.

Also resistance to lactic was noticeably up (got 10 reps of 185 close grip instead of normal 6 reps) although this could be somewhat psychological. Psychological or not my endurance feels heightened. I don't have any whey/casein any today I'm feeling pretty damn sore so I'll pick some up ASAP as I think I need more protein in my diet (I have a pretty high protein content in my whole-food diet regardless.. but I'll crank it up a notch whilst taking ST)

Anyways my question to you is, when do you think is the best time to take the ST? I know it says on the label prior to morning and evening meal, but how much prior? Do you take a serving before your workout?
    well i do this by repeatedly barging into small groups of people, usualy shirtless preferably pantless as well. i then tell them my max's then put some of the smaller weaker fellows into headlocks, making sure to fully flex my bi's while doing this its pretty important. also when doing the hokie pokie and it says put ur left foot in i go ahead and put my whole leg in and flex my quads while howlin loudly

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fiveten View Post
    I just got my ST through yesterday and so far I like it.. made my arms feel noticeably hotter than usual but also more pumped (like maybe a quarter inch to a half inch bigger than usual when they're pumped) without the constricted feeling which was nice.

Also resistance to lactic was noticeably up (got 10 reps of 185 close grip instead of normal 6 reps) although this could be somewhat psychological. Psychological or not my endurance feels heightened. I don't have any whey/casein any today I'm feeling pretty damn sore so I'll pick some up ASAP as I think I need more protein in my diet (I have a pretty high protein content in my whole-food diet regardless.. but I'll crank it up a notch whilst taking ST)

Anyways my question to you is, when do you think is the best time to take the ST? I know it says on the label prior to morning and evening meal, but how much prior? Do you take a serving before your workout?
    Yup, I've noticed similar stuff that you are experiencing. My arms were noticeably pumped at the gym and my gym endurance was up there, I could rep out heavier weights more than the usual. You can find these examples in my log. You will also notice a VERY quick recovery, I was in awe at how fast it was.

My dosage looks like this:
    First thing in the morning 15mins before my breakfast meal (4 caps).
    Then 15mins before my Dinner at 4 caps.

Oh and you mentioned diet. While on ST make sure to up your healthy fats as well.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh and you mentioned diet. While on ST make sure to up your healthy fats as well.
    Good words of advice.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yup, I've noticed similar stuff that you are experiencing. My arms were noticeably pumped at the gym and my gym endurance was up there, I could rep out heavier weights more than the usual. You can find these examples in my log. You will also notice a VERY quick recovery, I was in awe at how fast it was.

This is good advice. But on your workout days, you guys should take the ST pre-workout. So if you workout in the morning take it before the workout instead of breakfast and vice versa for the PM dosing. Make sense? The effects should be very noticeable with the pre-workout dosing.

Also, if you guys wanna post up your diets we can check it out and see how it looks. You definitely wanna up your carb/protein intake with ST. But it does depend on your goals of course. I found that I can eat well over maintenance while on the ST and make lean gains, ST should be helping your body assimilate a little more protein and help put the extra calories to good use as energy. I would guess 500 more than normal.

fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000) fiveten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    This is good advice. But on your workout days, you guys should take the ST pre-workout. So if you workout in the morning take it before the workout instead of breakfast and vice versa for the PM dosing. Make sense? The effects should be very noticeable with the pre-workout dosing.

Also, if you guys wanna post up your diets we can check it out and see how it looks. You definitely wanna up your carb/protein intake with ST. But it does depend on your goals of course. I found that I can eat well over maintenance while on the ST and make lean gains, ST should be helping your body assimilate a little more protein and help put the extra calories to good use as energy. I would guess 500 more than normal.
    You're right the effects are noticeable when taken on an empty stomach, pre-workout, pronounced effects mentioned before.. I was really just wondering if taking it shortly after food would hinder absorption of the active ingredients

I'm actually cutting right with ST, roughly 3000cals per day of which 250-300g is protein. I take my BF% and weight regularly so I can see how that has changed toward the end of the cycle, but today is only my second day. I'll let you know.
    well i do this by repeatedly barging into small groups of people, usualy shirtless preferably pantless as well. i then tell them my max's then put some of the smaller weaker fellows into headlocks, making sure to fully flex my bi's while doing this its pretty important. also when doing the hokie pokie and it says put ur left foot in i go ahead and put my whole leg in and flex my quads while howlin loudly

You're right the effects are noticeable when taken on an empty stomach, pre-workout, pronounced effects mentioned before.. I was really just wondering if taking it shortly after food would hinder absorption of the active ingredients

I'm actually cutting right with ST, roughly 3000cals per day of which 250-300g is protein. I take my BF% and weight regularly so I can see how that has changed toward the end of the cycle, but today is only my second day. I'll let you know.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Super excited about going into the gym today. Sucks that I missed it yesterday, just had way too much things to do. Similar to last week, I wanted to push myself and see how I improve with my flat db presses. I started off with 65's easy 10 reps I guess as a warm up then hopped on 70's. I remember noting how much a big difference it was from 65s to 70s lol. But I got it up and pumped out 8 reps. I was glad, prob could have done 10 but I wanted to save some energy for the next rep. I wanted at least 5 reps and got it. I was happy but it drained me lol. Very good improvement and I have Super Test to thank for it, fuckin awesome.

DB Presses
    65x10
    70x8
    70x5

Incline DB Presses
    55x8
    55x8
    55x8

Sweated heavily after these two and had to take a breather.

Chest Fly (Machine)
    100x10
    115x10
    115x8

Iso Overhead Press
    (Weights per arm)
    45x10
    55x10
    60x8

Reverse Chest Fly Machine
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    (slowly going up might try 85's next week)

Upward BB Rows
    60x8
    60x8
    60x8

BB Shrugs
    135x15+3 second pause on last rep
    135x15+3 second pause
    145x15+3 second pause

Overall not bad, had to ditch the Dip machine this week as I was just drained after my flat and incline presses. Felt good though

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All in all I would say this was a good workout. Besides the first two exercises wearing you how was your recovery time with 8+ reps per set?

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    All in all I would say this was a good workout. Besides the first two exercises wearing you how was your recovery time with 8+ reps per set?
    Recovery has been amazing man..this is what sort of gave me a 'what the fuck' impression because this is the heaviest I've lifted. Prior to ST, similar routine, less weights and usually (most noticeably lower back from deads and chest from chest day) would be sore for days.

My friend/gym partner made a striking comment one time. He said something similar to, "How are you able to do these ab work after yesterday?!" We did ab/core work before too lol and we try not to baby it.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I did some leg work and felt good. After last week's leg day, my knee started to have problems so I figure ill drop the weight back down. Sucks but I cant risk it lol.

Legs
    Squat Press
    180x10x4

Leg Press
    140x10x3

Seated Calf Raises
    55x12
    70x10
    80x10

Slanted Calf Raises(upright)
    140x20x3

Weight Crunches (Machine) SuperSetted
    150x5+130x5
    150x5+130x5
    150x5+130x5
    150x5+130x5

Leg Raises
    Until failurex3 usually around 20-25

Roller
    x10

There is noticeable change and difference on my rectus abdominus area so I am happy. I took a picture but ill prob just wait until the log is over before posting any images so I can properly do a before and after.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Still worked out with some strong weight bro and good to see you are being smart about lowering the weight. There is no sense in injuring your self and taking your self out of the game.

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed with Pete; smart move on playin it safe.

It's a bruise to the ego but in the long run it's totally worth it. Glad ur likin ST, I'm using it now and I'm quite a fan of the results
    MFC Illuminati

As we all know, all good things eventually comes to an end. I have 6 pills left today so I took two this morning and will pop the rest tonight. I'll note the lifts that went up. The ones that basically stayed the same were Bicep, Tricep, Leg, and Shoulder routines.

Before After
    Lat Pull Down
    100x10 - 130x8
    1150x10 - 130x8
    130x8 - 130x8
    140x5 - 140x5

Abs
    Seated Oblique Machine
    70x10x3 - 90x10x3

Weighted Crunches (Machine)
    90lbsx10x3 - (150x5+130x5)4

Incline DB Press
    50x10 - 55x8
    50x10 - 55x8
    55x8 - 55x8

Flat DB Press
    55x10 - 65x10
    60x8 - 70x8
    65x5 - 70x5

Chest Fly Machine
    85x10 - 100x10
    85x10 - 115x10
    100x8 - 115x8

Reverse Chest Fly Machine
    55x10 - 70x10
    55x10 - 70x10
    70x8 - 70x10

Sort of busy today so I just took a quick picture. You can noticeably see that I leaned up a bit while steadily increased my lifts, awesome job from Super Test

Before

After

While on Super Test I noticed:
    VERY QUICK Recovery - I sure am going to miss this part
    Endurance - I was going from one routine to the next almost no stop it was crazy.
    Strength - posted above for examples of strength increase. Happy that I finally got the 70s DB up on my flat DB press.
    Sleep - Very good sleep.
    Well being - I noticed to be "happier" when I wasnt stressing over school tests lol.
    Muscle Fullness + Pump - I remember waking up a few times and feeling how hard my biceps were. Felt good man
    Appetite - Sky rocketed out of this world
    Libido - I felt like I just hit puberty again and wanted to smash everything in sight.
    Those are just off top of my head, if I remember anything else ill be sure to edit this.

Would like to give thanks to longhorns_p, pwicks83, Irish Iron, and Beast Sports Nutrition for letting me try out this product. It was my first Test Booster so I took this with skepticism but I was just blown away by the experience I got from this and the obvious results. Thank you guys!

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Great, honest, final review Chris

Thanks for runnin this and giving us some more feedback on ST, glad you enjoyed it
    MFC Illuminati

Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    Great, honest, final review Chris

Thanks for runnin this and giving us some more feedback on ST, glad you enjoyed it
    I agree with Irish 100%. You ran one hell of a log bro. We will def. keep you in mind for future promo's. Loved the honest feedback.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the review and an awesome log! Glad you liked ST

You noticed all of the benefits that I've noted from using ST

Thanks again for the opportunity to log Super Test!

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi