dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmger14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shoulder pain/finger numbness

I've had shoulder pain on and off for quite a few months. Sometimes when I sleep, my fingers get numb, especially when lifting for a while. I think extra muscle makes it easier for blood flow to become constricted, especially in the arms. However, just the last two days I sometimes (several times a day) get numbness in my fingers while awake for a minute or two. I'm thinking maybe I have a pinched nerve.

So yesterday I had to scale back my chest workout by doing dips and some flys, but couldn't do presses. Today is my shoulder day and I do plan to go light weight for lots of reps and easy on the range of movement. If the shoulder is in pain, I will stop and do something else or lay off it altogether.

Has anyone had such an issue with shoulder and finger numbness, and if so what did you do?
    It is physically impossible to achieve molecular dislocation with a smile on your face.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For me it means inflammation. In the past I'd take some Motrin. These days I'm taking quercetin and bromelain.

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.apparelyzed.com/dermatone.html

Most likely, your C2, C3, or C4 vertebrae are inflamed and pressing on the nerves that extend out to your hands. This causes the numbness.

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

I get this from time to time. Now that I see a chiropractor every month, it is no longer a problem. Check a health food store for liquid DMSO, mix it 70% with a super clean water. Great muscle & joint reliever. I can only use the liquid after a shower, or I itch like heck.

The DMSO in a white base cream can be used at any time on clean skin with clean hands. Remarkable stuff. Your library may have a book from the University of Oregon on DMSO. It is a real eye opener.
    Do what's right.

Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magnusverdixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Chronic Shoulder Problem

Anytime I have shoulder numbness or pain ... I know (for me) it is time to get my neck adjusted by my favorite Chiropractor. Works every time.
    Regards,
    Russell D. Dixon
    Christian, Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Friend ... Powerlifter!
    ADFPA, USAPL, USPF, SLP (Georgia, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania competitions - 181, 198, 220, 242 and 275 lb. class)

"Make a Goal ... make a plan and, ... stick to the plan" - Eddy Coan

http://www.FemalePhysiqueCoach.com
    http://www.AquaRuVicCreative.com

thegaijin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know for sure what the cause was but last weekend I developed an excruciatingly painful shoulder blade. To be more accurate, the pain was "inside" my shoulder and was hard to pinpoint. The pain radiated down as far as my elbow and I had the numbness in my thumb and forefinger. My forearm was also slightly numb from time to time. No matter how I sat, slouched, moved my neck, positioned my arm, the pain was constantly there.

I visited a chiropractor who massaged it and said it was a torn muscle. However with no improvement after two days and with the pain there 24 hours a day I decided to visit a hospital.

An x-ray showed that 2 vertebrae in my lower neck were the cause and they were hurting the nerve line that runs down the arm down to the fingers. The doctor gave me a few injections into my neck, shoulder, shoulder blade, arm, and sent me on my way with some anti inflammatory pills. Time will tell if they will work. Can't wait to get back to the gym, but going to take it slow.

The reason I'm writing this is to recommend you don't self diagnose from reading the Internet. Go see a doctor and get x-rayed. I had decided I had a shoulder impingement as the symptoms matched what was written on several Internet forums, but I saw the x-ray for myself, and have to assume the doc knows what he is talking about.

Good luck with your recovery to anyone who reads this and has similar symptoms.

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its all of your finger tips it sounds like T4 syndrome, getting an adjustment should help clear that up.
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew