lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukeyboy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to use Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey?

Already have the ON 100% Casein and Whey, was wondering what Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey is for exactly?

ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ClarkeCowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's just a far better quality protein that is digested and absorbed by muscles faster than anything else. Post workout would be the best time to take it along with some high glycemic carbs to replenish muscle glycogen.

Casein is good for night time use if you can stomach it. ON 100% whey uses whey concentrate as it's main protein source. It's basically just powdered milk. I can't digest whey concentrate, so I stick to pure isolate proteins. Allmax ISoflex is my favorite. I'm going to start using some Hydrowhey too, but it's too pricey to use 3+ servings a day.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ClarkeCowan View Post
    It's just a far better quality protein that is digested and absorbed by muscles faster than anything else. Post workout would be the best time to take it along with some high glycemic carbs to replenish muscle glycogen.

Casein is good for night time use if you can stomach it. ON 100% whey uses whey concentrate as it's main protein source. It's basically just powdered milk. I can't digest whey concentrate, so I stick to pure isolate proteins. Allmax ISoflex is my favorite. I'm going to start using some Hydrowhey too, but it's too pricey to use 3+ servings a day.

Ugh... so much broscience and incorrect info here it's not really worth picking it all apart but some of it's so blatantly incorrect I have to.

But saying ON 100% is mostly whey concentrate clearly false (look at the label) and that it's basically just powdered milk (milk is 80% casein 20% whey) is completely wrong as well.

OP: Use it anytime you'd use whey protein... but it's honestly not worth the cost for most people as it's not going to enhance your gains.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Waste of $
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lukeyboy89 View Post
    was wondering what Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey is for exactly?
    Draining your wallet.

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would there be so much hate if it were cheaper, or does it really suck that much?

Let people spend their money how they want... analyze a product, not its price tag.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    probably best right after u wake up, post workout doesn't sound that great cause if you take a little pre-workout you should be fine.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Acetyl-CoA View Post
    Would there be so much hate if it were cheaper, or does it really suck that much?

Let people spend their money how they want... analyze a product, not its price tag.
    ON refuses to disclose the actual content of the product. The % of di/tri peptides in a hydrowhey is the key factor to determine if it is a quality product or not. Without it you have no clue what you're drinking, if it's basically whey isolate or if it's truly a good hydrolyzed whey.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583