RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tried to gain, Got Fat, now want to cut.

right, for the past 4 months I've been on a exploding program to gain a lot of mass fast.

After the first month my results were good, although I gained a bit of fat.

~After the second month my results were brilliant and I gained a bit of fat.

The 3rd and 4th month I've gotten a job, spent all day at work whilst not going to the gym but still eating... ( due to laziness and poor atitude ) and got a LOT fatter.

I've not got quite a bit of fat for a gut, and I actually have love handles which makes me LOL when I look at them.

To cut a long story short, I'm missing the gym and gaining, so I'd first and foremost like to cut down quite a lot of the fat I've gain, become more toned so then I can hit the gym and gain some more.

Where do I start?

In what way do I change my eating habits? Do I completely cut out the carbs and just have a high protein/healthy fast diet...

how much exercise is enough, and what is over doign it?

--- All in all, I'd like to be toned in no more than 2 months from the 1st of October.

Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check out the sticky, "Losing fat for noobs." Follow that it's easy

RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *Eat less, drink water, run around *

lol, I know this. Although, where do I search if I want to know info regarding food intake whilst trying to lose fat.

I'm use to having a huge bowl of porridge for brekkie, what takes thats place?

Natty, Umad brah? Backtothestack's Avatar
    Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500)
    2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites and an apple or 1/4 cup of oatmeal.

chicken and broccoli

fish and broccoli

4oz lean red meat and broccoli

ya dig?
    Colorblind. Reps are for the gym.

Originally Posted by Backtothestack View Post
    2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites and an apple or 1/4 cup of oatmeal.

chicken and broccoli

fish and broccoli

4oz lean red meat and broccoli

ya dig?

I must say, you don't half love your broccoli.

It seems like alot of posters are in favour of Minimal amounts of Carbs, high in protein +veg/fruit/lots of water.

Natty, Umad brah? Backtothestack's Avatar
    Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Broccoli is the only veggie you need really. Its the super veggie if you will.

Carbs arent that big of a deal, but everyone is different. Most would rather have 400 of their alottted 1800-2200 cal etc per day come from some delicious fat (PB for example) or extra meat, rather than carbs which just mess with insulin anyways. This doesnt mean you should neglect your pre/post workout carbs however.
    Colorblind. Reps are for the gym.

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RedMartian View Post
    right, for the past 4 months I've been on a exploding program to gain a lot of mass fast.

After the first month my results were good, although I gained a bit of fat.

~After the second month my results were brilliant and I gained a bit of fat.

The 3rd and 4th month I've gotten a job, spent all day at work whilst not going to the gym but still eating... ( due to laziness and poor atitude ) and got a LOT fatter.

I've not got quite a bit of fat for a gut, and I actually have love handles which makes me LOL when I look at them.

To cut a long story short, I'm missing the gym and gaining, so I'd first and foremost like to cut down quite a lot of the fat I've gain, become more toned so then I can hit the gym and gain some more.

Where do I start?

In what way do I change my eating habits? Do I completely cut out the carbs and just have a high protein/healthy fast diet...

how much exercise is enough, and what is over doign it?

--- All in all, I'd like to be toned in no more than 2 months from the 1st of October.
    Where'd you start?

I cut to about 10%, fell off the diet and lifting for two months. I got up to 13-14%. I started another cut 6 weeks ago and now I'm back to ~10%.

Fat Loss for Noobs and Intermittent Fasting was my way.