Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I weigh 189, need to weigh 184 by Saturday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a powerlifting competition.

Anyone have any experience with fasting to lose water weight like this? If you do share some tips because this just doesn't seem possible.. I know I obviously could if I didn't eat all week but is there anything a bit healthier.
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

Be rugged. Be a hard worker. Be all that your 70 years on Earth will allow you to be. Help others. Strangle your ego into submission.

Be a true Man, not a guy.

-Balanikus (Richard Morgan)

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any experience with fasting to lose water weight like this? If you do share some tips because this just doesn't seem possible.. I know I obviously could if I didn't eat all week but is there anything a bit healthier.
    In my experience, you can drop alot of water weight in just like..two days.. So if you don't drink alot for 2 days or so you should make it
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000)
    how are you supposed to carb up before the competition? do you have to weigh in on saturday?
    the whole world makes me lol

Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheriff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you think that by losing that much is water weight it will have an effect on my strength?

-Also open to other tips
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

Be rugged. Be a hard worker. Be all that your 70 years on Earth will allow you to be. Help others. Strangle your ego into submission.

Originally Posted by deadforaminute View Post
    how are you supposed to carb up before the competition? do you have to weigh in on saturday?
    yes;/
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had friends that would run with plastic trash bags on to sweat a bunch and take exlax right before. Not healthy at all I would think and they just needed to make weight. If you have to lift I think you would be pretty weak after that.

deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you have a few hrs before the lifting after the weigh in , id suggest eating carbs like crazy mixed with some caffeine to speed up the metabolism of said carbs = plenty of energy
    the whole world makes me lol

HungryOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best case scenario you can get an early weigh-in the night before. Cut your weight then and be rehydrated by Saturday. I've dropped as much as 28 pounds over a few weeks for competitions and as much as 13 pounds the day of weigh-ins. I never lost any stregth doing this but I don't really reccomend it. Also I've always been able to weigh-in the night before. Either way 5 lbs. by the weekend is a cake walk. Limit your carbs between now and then but make sure your eating a lot of protein. No carbs after 4:00 pm and eat about every 3 hours if your not doing that already. Whatever is left come saturday lose in a sauna. Put trash bags on or just a bunch of layers of cloths. Despite what people say do not do any cardio to try to sweat it off. That WILL tire you out and kill your strength. Just do a few jumping jacks or something in the sauna to get a sweat going and then just sit there. Shouldn't take too long to cut a few pounds.

BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BustaReims has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Load up on diuretics when eating to shed out the water weight in addition to the whole trashbag thing. Also, SPIT as often as you can. Sounds strange, but alot of wrestlers I knew did this with great results. Here's some foods to help you out!

Diuretic food
    Natural foods with high water content such as watermelons and cucumbers help increase urination and better flushing out of toxins. Cucumbers are rich in sulfur and silicon that stimulate the kidneys into better removal of uric acid. Watercress and artichokes are also natural diuretic foods.

Asparagus contains asparigine - a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance, thereby improving waste removal from the body.

Brussel Spouts help in stimulating the kidneys and pancreas. This helps in better cleansing of cells.

Beets are natural diuretic foods that attack floating body fats and fatty deposits.

Oats contain silica - a natural diuretic.

Cabbage is known to aid breakage of fatty deposits, especially around the abdominal region.

Carrots are a rich source of carotene that speeds the metabolic rate of the body and hastens removal of fat deposits and waste.

Lettuce aids better metabolism and flushing of toxins.

Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C that aid the metabolism and release of water from the kidney to flush out waste.

Other than the other excellent properties that Garlic possesses, it is a natural diuretic food that aids breakage of fat. Horseradish, raw onions and radish speed up your metabolism.
    It's taken me about 10 years to finally 'GET IT'

great

any thing else
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great

any thing else
    Try to limit your sodium intake. Salt binds water up inside your body so if you lose the salt, you can lose excess water without having a major affect on strength.

f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5-8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I lost 10 in a week.

I slowly tapered the food down while lifting and doing about 55 minutes of intense cardio 3 times that week. Friday, you should starve yourself of most food and only drink a little water and have some intense cardio to sweat the weight off. Make sure someone is around unless you pass out. You will also sleep a pound off.

DO IT! It's only 5 pounds!
    And even though I'm still bleedin Im gonna keep comin' at you cause I'm still breathin

De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) De Haan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try eating half of all your meals

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take a colon clense product, some people have many pounds of impacted waste in there body, it sounds nasty but it will help and not effect stregth.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    What federation has a 184 class anyway?

what are some good foods to eat?
    ►I ALWAYS REP BACK

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    How it'd go?

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man how was it.?

meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000) meathead198 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Next time just try colonic irrigation.
    Bulking.

Check out my Cre Ethyl Thunder Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387162