swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)

ANB @ Sydney Oct 16-17th

who is going to this show?

anyone competing there?

would be good to see some guys on the forum competing there

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was thinking about competing in this show, a couple of friends from my gym are doing the show.

It going to be huge!!
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    who is going to this show?

anyone competing there?

would be good to see some guys on the forum competing there

i think I stated this in natural locos blog but turns out the IFBB and the ANB Nationals are on same dates. so ill be watching both shows...Prejudge for ANB and Finals for IFBB

This Sunday is INBA NSW, really excited to see who shows up..I've got 3 guys I gotta tan and pump up
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge