cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is a good weight to stop bulking at? Need advice

Hi all, im currently bulking but not quite sure when i should stop? I was thinking of stopping at roughly 155 - 160lbs. My goal is not to get HUGE, id just like to get alot bigger and ripped (model look). Ive nearly gained roughly 20lbs in just under 2 months which is good, especially for me as i have a high metabolism. Also, once ive reached my bulking goal do i immediately start doing cardio but still carry on my workout plan and eat normal or do i eat less?

cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cklynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you're happy with your size or feel you're too fat.
    "i dont spend hours on this forum posting pictures of myself so other teens can judge my body and tell me how great or not great my abs are like some 13 year old girl slumber party." -stomperfood

I rep back son <3

Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    depend on your body fat
    I was a troll last 2010 that's why I'm red, but now, it's not.

My bodyfat is currently 10.6%

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cklynx View Post
    My bodyfat is currently 10.6%
    Keep bulking then?
    "i dont spend hours on this forum posting pictures of myself so other teens can judge my body and tell me how great or not great my abs are like some 13 year old girl slumber party." -stomperfood

I rep back son <3

Originally Posted by Vinsanity32 View Post
    Keep bulking then?
    Alright thanks

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Champ.

If you're on the borderline of double didgets(Bodtfat %), then it is time to now go on a cut. (athletic body)
    You are not very tall aswell, so you might want to be carefull of looking too stocky.

Just be careful on a cut, make sure to count calories and lose it slowly. Nothing worst for a teenager ruining his whole body and heath for cutting too fast.

Goodluck man, Just find out everything you need to know carefully, because cutting can actually be dangerous if not done right.

Can someone rep me, ive been on 6 for ages now? All i do is help :-(

AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    Hey Champ.

If you're on the borderline of double didgets(Bodtfat %), then it is time to now go on a cut.
    You are not very tall aswell, so you might want to be carefull of looking too stocky.
    Just be careful on a cut, make sure to count calories and lose it slowly. Nothing worst for a teenager ruining his whole body and heath for cutting too fast.

Goodluck man, Just find out everything you need to know carefully, because cutting can actually be dangerous if not done right.

bordeline of double digits really? so your saying anyone over 10 percent bodyfat is to fat oh lawd
    The closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, all depends on how you walk the line.

Bulking to 230lbs +

Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    Hey Champ.

If you're on the borderline of double didgets(Bodtfat %), then it is time to now go on a cut. (athletic body)

lol........

I laughed at double digit body fat. Good luck trying to gain muscle with that mind set.

I rep back son <3

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep bulking until you get to 20% bodyfat, then start cutting.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AJLIFTZTOBUILD View Post
    bordeline of double digits really? so your saying anyone over 10 percent bodyfat is to fat oh lawd
    No, i don't think it's fat al all. It's when people are around 10% or less bodyfat particually begin to show abdominals.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bulking doesnt mean get fat
    just eat a bit more over your maintenance
    high protein
    medium carbs
    medium fats
    ez
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT