Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome!!! What a remarkable journey you have undertaken. Mind and Body~ Great job!
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn"

I AM busting my ass!!

One Life One Body!!

Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonc06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One last thing.. I don't know if you mentioned it or not..but during this transformation did you drink? A lot of people say we shouldn't drink during a cut, but there are other that do it..and are successful.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AdamAntony View Post
    Wow, such a transformation in only one year. You are a real motivation & inspiration. It's the people like you who keep me wanting to better myself. Congratulations my friend.
    Originally Posted by krisdineone View Post
    Awesome!!! What a remarkable journey you have undertaken. Mind and Body~ Great job!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jasonc06 View Post
    One last thing.. I don't know if you mentioned it or not..but during this transformation did you drink? A lot of people say we shouldn't drink during a cut, but there are other that do it..and are successful.
    Good question! I drank one time during this entire period, and it was only because it was my 21st birthday. I strive to live a straight edge lifestyle meaning no smoking, no drugs, and no drinking.

It didn't even cross my mind to share this part of my life until you asked the question because to me that's just who I am and I don't twice about it, but I know 99% of you will probably think i'm insane, lol.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    On this very day last year, I signed up for a gym membership.

I weighed in at 354lbs.

I remember every detail of that day like it was yesterday.

The following two pictures were taken about a month and a half later, on November 3rd 2009. I weighed about 340ish in these. I don't have any shirtless pics of me at my biggest.

This picture was taken about a week or so ago, at about 226lbs.

awesome work!

kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ Thanks, more pics on page two! lol

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey bro im on recharge right now but GJDM. That is badACE. i can only imagine the gratification you feel.
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** that is amazing.

Originally Posted by EATbigLIFThard View Post
    hey bro im on recharge right now but GJDM. That is badACE. i can only imagine the gratification you feel.
    Originally Posted by Smitty6123 View Post
    **** that is amazing.
    Thanks dudes.

Here is me holding my old jeans. Size 46 extra baggy baby.

BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeeCharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

awesome!
    If we were all the same life would be so boring!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks dudes.

Here is me holding my old jeans. Size 46 extra baggy baby.

That pic says it all - great dedication and great result!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing transformation! Inspired me all over again.

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    repped that was me in those pics not too long ago

edit - pm me so i can rep when i recharge

SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashItUp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great transformation
    feelsgoodman.jpg
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    great job OP, but i have one question, why do you say that youre gonna try to bulk back up to 240 or whatever now (and then i assume cut after that) ? after seeing your before i would think that you would wanna be as lean as possible.

Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow. Just amazing transformation. GJDM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by BeeCharmer View Post
    awesome!
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    That pic says it all - great dedication and great result!
    Originally Posted by aspenwhite View Post
    Amazing transformation! Inspired me all over again.
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    repped that was me in those pics not too long ago

edit - pm me so i can rep when i recharge
    Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    great transformation
    feelsgoodman.jpg
    Originally Posted by Liquid Rage View Post
    Wow. Just amazing transformation. GJDM.
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    great job OP, but i have one question, why do you say that youre gonna try to bulk back up to 240 or whatever now (and then i assume cut after that) ? after seeing your before i would think that you would wanna be as lean as possible.
    Just a slight misunderstanding...my goal is to lean down to 6-8% bodyfat, then stay that lean for a few months to allow for any loose skin to tighten up as much as possible, and then slowly "bulk" up to 240lbs or so, maybe even higher, who knows. I intend on being at my goal bodyfat by summer 2011. The long term goal of 240lbs at 10%bf will take a few more years.

I used the word bulk because it's common terminology on this site and easy for everyone to understand. But i'm not going to be bulking like most others who put on a ton of fat in the process. If you're ok with that, then great, do what works best for you, but I personally never want to be fat again. Once I go sub 10% bf, I want to stay that way for life.

When I officially start "bulking" my plan is to eat at maintenance for about a month, and then up the calories maybe 2-300 above maintenance, and still keeping doing HIIT cardio to keep fat gain to an absolute minimum. I'm pretty happy with the muscle I already have, so I have no reason to rush the bulk and put on fat in the process.

al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TareqKD View Post
    BTW: What was your routine like?

And REALLY AMAZING MAN

you're insipiring

Keep up

You look shreded

!!

I was waiting for this question lol! People should stop asking for routines e.t.c. Everyone is using pretty much the same thing. The difference is the commitment and dedication.

Originally Posted by al-faz View Post
    I was waiting for this question lol! People should stop asking for routines e.t.c. Everyone is using pretty much the same thing. The difference is the commitment and dedication.
    I actually kind of agree with this.

A successful cut will come down to a few basic things:

- You are in a calorie deficit (this is the most important)
    - You lift heavy working all your major body parts, and incorporate at minimum the three most important lifts: squats, bench, and deadlifts
    - You get adequate rest, and proper nutrition

Those are the basic guidelines, that if you follow, will GUARANTEE results.

You can go a bit more advanced then that, and incorporate fasted cardio, HIIT, EC stack, try all the different diets like KETO, etc. etc. for faster results. Not for everyone though...experiment until you find what works best for YOU.

If you want to do it as fast as I did, then it's going to take a lot more dedication and commitment. Going running outside at 2AM in the morning after hanging out with friends during the time you'd normally go workout, or waking up at 4AM to train before work because I knew I was going to be too busy to get a session in at the gym after work was not uncommon. Actually, I don't recall ever missing a workout. Waking up early to cook meals for the day, packing lunches, keeping food organized, counting calories and reading labels, etc. Doing this day in and day out can take it's toll on you if you don't want the end result bad enough. I can honestly say the hard work is all done outside of the gym. I genuinely enjoy lifting and even cardio in most cases I find to be relaxing and something I enjoy.

klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Incredible! This is definitely some motivation for me. Again, nice job.

Your arms look great, especially your forearms.

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong bulk
    ***Crab depleted crew***

Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warbrain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

very inspiring

afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afischer5906 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On this very day last year, I signed up for a gym membership.

I weighed in at 354lbs.

I remember every detail of that day like it was yesterday.

The following two pictures were taken about a month and a half later, on November 3rd 2009. I weighed about 340ish in these. I don't have any shirtless pics of me at my biggest.

This picture was taken about a week or so ago, at about 226lbs.

Wow. Very impressive bro, that much in a year.

mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *Awesome* transformation! Great work dude!

Very inspiring.

Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job!!!...I started at 302lbs myself and working to get below 10%BF also....two months in and down 34lbs of fat so far.....(17lbs per month average so far) Im sure my average will slow down but by next year in Sept. I want to make my own thread. Make sure you update this in another year!
    9-1-2010 302lbs
    10-1-2010 285lbs
    11-1-2010 268lbs
    12-1-2010 261lbs

Originally Posted by Blakkfox View Post
    Great job!!!...I started at 302lbs myself and working to get below 10%BF also....two months in and down 34lbs of fat so far.....(17lbs per month average so far) Im sure my average will slow down but by next year in Sept. I want to make my own thread. Make sure you update this in another year!
    Thank you sir and well done yourself! What youíve done so far is very impressive, keep it up! If you have any specific questions or need some input anytime during your journey, feel free to send me a PM.

Iím currently about two weeks into preparing for my first ever bulk. Iím taking it very slowly, and trying to keep it as clean as possible.

Here is my lifting routine:

Sunday: Chest day
    Monday: Back day
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Arms/whatever body part I feel needs extra work and deadlifts with deads having priority
    Friday: Squats/legs/calves
    Saturday: Rest

I wonít go into specific exercises with my routine because it varies a lot, but I always try to stick to free weights, and compound lifts. I superset with isolation machines. So for example the staple lift for chest day would be bench pressing in all its variations, and for shoulders, standing military press, etc. I superset a lot in between sets, and I try to keep the resting time as minimal as possible. I go to the gym to train, meaning I donít have specific sets or routines in mind. I just kill whatever body part Iím training that day, and donít stop until I canít go any more.

- No cardio

- Still on EC stack

- I'm currently eating 3000 calories per day, with a goal of hitting over 250 grams of protein per day, no more then 200 grams of carbs, and the rest in fats. My goal is to eat the minimum amount of carbs needed to keep my muscles glycogen full, and enough for protein synthesis to occur, and no more.

- 3000 calories is actually still a calorie deficit for me. I think next week Iíll bump it to 3200 calories and go from there. During the start of this ďbulkĒ I jumped up in weight quite a bit, up to 239ish due to all the extra food and carbs, but Iíve slowly been losing ever since, and Iím now back down to 235-6ish. Even with the jump in weight, I am leaner then ever, and I donít ever recall my muscles, especially my chest feeling as full and thick as they do right now. (the creatine probably helps with that). Itís also awesome how my jeans feel looser at the waist area, but a little tighter near the thighs. Same deal with my shirts; much tighter in the chest and sleeves, but looser around the waist. Also, all the extra calories and carbs are making me feel GREAT overall, mentally and physically. This is the first time in well over a year that I am eating this many calories on a daily basis and I think my body has needed it for quite some time. Iím also able to go longer and stronger (thatís what she said) during training, and this last chest day I got a new PR on flat bench which was 245lbs for 3 clean reps.

- My main source of food during the week is tuna in all its variations, chicken breasts, ground beef in all its variations, turkey sausages, eggs, cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, and other various sources of protein like shrimp, etc.

- The carbs I eat come from oatmeal, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruit, whole wheat tortilla wraps, my post workout creatine drink, and whole wheat bread which I limit to two slices per day and avoid all together if possible. (10 net carbs per slice)

- On the weekends, I eat what I want, but in moderation, and not very much over 3000 calories. I usually still keep it very clean, if anything; I just eat more carbs then usual or cheat by putting an extra spoon of peanut butter in my oatmeal. Now that Iím eating this many calories, I have very little to no desire to cheat on anything else, I feel completely satisfied.

Life is good.

geeza91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice one!

scrawnyfrb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome man. It's no wonder you aren't blacking out your face anymore

wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabemeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone! I'm working on typing out the details on what i've done for those who are interested.

I'll have it posted tomorrow morning.

Kind of at a loss for words, seriously.

Like not even the same person. I seriously dunno what to say other than that's one of the most amazing things i've ever seen - in any area of life.

Unfreaking believable.....
    "One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables." Romans 14:2

"Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels."

Originally Posted by wannabemeso View Post
    Kind of at a loss for words, seriously.

Like not even the same person. I seriously dunno what to say other than that's one of the most amazing things i've ever seen - in any area of life.

Unfreaking believable.....
    Thanks buddy, that means a lot. The other day I had a fellow gym goer that I see frequently but have never talked to before, ask me if I was using a steroid because he has never seen someone change physical shape so quickly. I've had plenty of strangers comment before, but that one was by far the greatest.

maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you sir and well done yourself! What you’ve done so far is very impressive, keep it up! If you have any specific questions or need some input anytime during your journey, feel free to send me a PM.

I’m currently about two weeks into preparing for my first ever bulk. I’m taking it very slowly, and trying to keep it as clean as possible.

Here is my lifting routine:

Sunday: Chest day
    Monday: Back day
    Tuesday: Shoulders
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Arms/whatever body part I feel needs extra work and deadlifts with deads having priority
    Friday: Squats/legs/calves
    Saturday: Rest

I won’t go into specific exercises with my routine because it varies a lot, but I always try to stick to free weights, and compound lifts. I superset with isolation machines. So for example the staple lift for chest day would be bench pressing in all its variations, and for shoulders, standing military press, etc. I superset a lot in between sets, and I try to keep the resting time as minimal as possible. I go to the gym to train, meaning I don’t have specific sets or routines in mind. I just kill whatever body part I’m training that day, and don’t stop until I can’t go any more.

- No cardio

- Still on EC stack

- I'm currently eating 3000 calories per day, with a goal of hitting over 250 grams of protein per day, no more then 200 grams of carbs, and the rest in fats. My goal is to eat the minimum amount of carbs needed to keep my muscles glycogen full, and enough for protein synthesis to occur, and no more.

- 3000 calories is actually still a calorie deficit for me. I think next week I’ll bump it to 3200 calories and go from there. During the start of this “bulk” I jumped up in weight quite a bit, up to 239ish due to all the extra food and carbs, but I’ve slowly been losing ever since, and I’m now back down to 235-6ish. Even with the jump in weight, I am leaner then ever, and I don’t ever recall my muscles, especially my chest feeling as full and thick as they do right now. (the creatine probably helps with that). It’s also awesome how my jeans feel looser at the waist area, but a little tighter near the thighs. Same deal with my shirts; much tighter in the chest and sleeves, but looser around the waist. Also, all the extra calories and carbs are making me feel GREAT overall, mentally and physically. This is the first time in well over a year that I am eating this many calories on a daily basis and I think my body has needed it for quite some time. I’m also able to go longer and stronger (that’s what she said) during training, and this last chest day I got a new PR on flat bench which was 245lbs for 3 clean reps.

- My main source of food during the week is tuna in all its variations, chicken breasts, ground beef in all its variations, turkey sausages, eggs, cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, and other various sources of protein like shrimp, etc.

- The carbs I eat come from oatmeal, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruit, whole wheat tortilla wraps, my post workout creatine drink, and whole wheat bread which I limit to two slices per day and avoid all together if possible. (10 net carbs per slice)

- On the weekends, I eat what I want, but in moderation, and not very much over 3000 calories. I usually still keep it very clean, if anything; I just eat more carbs then usual or cheat by putting an extra spoon of peanut butter in my oatmeal. Now that I’m eating this many calories, I have very little to no desire to cheat on anything else, I feel completely satisfied.

Life is good.
    So, besides bench press, what were your main exercises? Deadlift and squat? I was never doing good in the shoulder exercises, i always got annoyed by some kind of strain and cracking there.
    By the way, congratulations for your fat loss.