ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)

so what happens if i dont get enough protein?

Ive been hitting weights and cardio hard past 2 weeks and plan to keep doing so. Once i get a pay check ill but a big thing of protein powder, but right now it's just chicken breast and tuna.

i probably have lean body mass of about 185 and i know you're supposed to get a gram of protein per pound you weigh. sometimes i will get around 150 a day, but usually i'm only getting around 90-100 grams of protein. Does this mean i am completely wasting my time working out? Or will my working out at least burn off some of the extra fat i want to get rid of? anything you know would be helpful thanks!

mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch83 View Post
    Ive been hitting weights and cardio hard past 2 weeks and plan to keep doing so. Once i get a pay check ill but a big thing of protein powder, but right now it's just chicken breast and tuna.

i probably have lean body mass of about 185 and i know you're supposed to get a gram of protein per pound you weigh. sometimes i will get around 150 a day, but usually i'm only getting around 90-100 grams of protein. Does this mean i am completely wasting my time working out? Or will my working out at least burn off some of the extra fat i want to get rid of? anything you know would be helpful thanks!
    well you dont wanna be working out and nor recovering, but i really am not sure.

Just try ur best to add more amounts of the chicken and tuna ur already eating so ur getting more protein.

for example id u were only eating oz of chicken, go to 6 oz each meal or whatever it is uwere doing before. Just get more protein!

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not necessarily. Individual requirements vary a lot, and as long as you're getting plenty of calories overall, it's not QUITE as important to hit 100% of the protein requirement. You're probably compromising your strength gains a little bit, but it might not be severe enough to really impair your progress. What happens when you don't get quite enough protein is your body breaks down muscle tissue to replenish serum amino acid levels to ensure that all the metabolic processes that require amino acids are met- not just muscle protein synthesis. So there are chances that you're breaking down a lot of extra muscle protein to supply adequate amino acid levels. Perhaps you could increase your portion sizes of chicken, and add in other inexpensive sources such as eggs and lean beef?

blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone's body is different, I have never ate a high protein diet, to be honest, my diet in protein has for the most part been moderate to low in protein, but high in carbs and I have developed a nice amount of lean muscle mass. Now if I had ate a high protein diet, my results probably would be better, but I know that I wasn't wasting my time because I have the results back up my work ethnic.
    My focus is the process, the stressful environment that you place your body in, eventually adapting to that environment, and subsequently conquering that environment. Bodybuilding is uncomfortable, embrace the discomfort.

Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ryankoch83 View Post

people vary on what protein intake is necessary youre probably safe with 1gram per 1lb lean body mass anyway so anywhere near the range of 100grams is prob not jeopardizing much
    **Strong Join Date Crew**

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 973**