Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I can't get women, I'm too ugly :(

I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Girls don't care about your personality if you're ugly. Do you guys care about a girls personality if she was ugly? **** no you wouldn't, and don't even lie. This **** that girls are more about personality, while guys are more about looks is total bull****. Girls are more materialistic and picky then men are. There is nothing wrong with this and don't blame women or have any hate for them. I wouldn't want to date ugly women (even though I'm ugly, high standards FTL). It's not just the girls, but the guys view me as a joke and constantly rip on me. I'm ugly with a feminine looking face. It doesn't match my personality or facial expressions at all. I'm a natural ******* (not this wannabe PUA *******/jerk bull****) and I'm ugly. Can you imagine what people think of me? "He thinks hes the ****", "wow that guy thinks hes so cool". I'm not cocky, and never have been.. I use to be a confident guy, but I always got shot down. I'm thinking about dropping 80-100k on surgeries to make me look better looking. Like getting my nose bridge higher, and my bump removed from my nose, get my jaws widened/lengthened, get my jaws line up 100%, move my upper jaw back to push out my brow ridge, forehead, and cheekbones, chin bone grafting, & etc.

iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1nationundergod View Post
    I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Girls don't care about your personality if you're ugly. Do you guys care about a girls personality if she was ugly? **** no you wouldn't, and don't even lie. This **** that girls are more about personality, while guys are more about looks is total bull****. Girls are more materialistic and picky then men are. There is nothing wrong with this and don't blame women or have any hate for them. I wouldn't want to date ugly women (even though I'm ugly, high standards FTL). It's not just the girls, but the guys view me as a joke and constantly rip on me. I'm ugly with a feminine looking face. It doesn't match my personality or facial expressions at all. I'm a natural ******* (not this wannabe PUA *******/jerk bull****) and I'm ugly. Can you imagine what people think of me? "He thinks hes the ****", "wow that guy thinks hes so cool". I'm not cocky, and never have been.. I use to be a confident guy, but I always got shot down. I'm thinking about dropping 80-100k on surgeries to make me look better looking. Like getting my nose bridge higher, and my bump removed from my nose, get my jaws widened/lengthened, get my jaws line up 100%, move my upper jaw back to push out my brow ridge, forehead, and cheekbones, chin bone grafting, & etc.
    pics plz

boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well then settle with a mediocre girl and fall in love

Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op already has that many post and he just joined weird

1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have extremely high libido and always extremely horny, yet I don't get girls.

Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richboy28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not being rude at all but is this serious anybody can make thenselves look at least decent just get a tan and bulk up get a haircut get ur eyebrows done me and my boys do all that and not bragging but i pull bishes dogggg

MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is sad, there can't be THAT much wrong with your face. Do you have an underbite or overbite? If so then I could understand your jaw problem because when people get surgery to correct the jaws it causes a dramatic change in the face.

Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    <---- knows how you feel.

I lol @ people saying that you should just act confident. Being unattractive + acting confident = people think you're just a douchebag.

It's like that Jim Gaffigan joke:

"If a stranger smiles at you and he's attractive you think, 'oh, he's nice'...but if the stranger is ugly, you think, 'ew, what does he want; stop looking at me weirdo.'"

Feelsbadman.jpg

Originally Posted by MareNostrum View Post
    This is sad, there can't be THAT much wrong with your face. Do you have an underbite or overbite? If so then I could understand your jaw problem because when people get surgery to correct the jaws it causes a dramatic change in the face.
    Minor under bite. let me try to describe myself. receding chin, under developed narrow jaw (upper and lower), small lips horizontally (looks real bad), low nose bridge with a bump, underdeveloped brow ridge, flat forehead, retracted cheekbones, dark undereye circles (genetics), etc.

Originally Posted by Aryakk View Post

I lol @ people saying that you should just act confident. Being unattractive + acting confident = people think you're just a douchebag.

"If a stranger smiles at you and he's attractive you think, 'oh, he's nice'...but if the stranger is ugly, you think, 'ew, what does he want; stop looking at me weirdo.'"

Feelsbadman.jpg
    yup, can't do nothing about it too, that's what sucks. Makes me want to do bad stuff to take out the unfaireness and rage

MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Minor under bite. let me try to describe myself. receding chin, under developed narrow jaw (upper and lower), small lips horizontally (looks real bad), low nose bridge with a bump, underdeveloped brow ridge, flat forehead, retracted cheekbones, dark undereye circles (genetics), etc.

yup, can't do nothing about it too, that's what sucks. Makes me want to do bad stuff to take out the unfaireness and rage
    Usually receding chins are associated with overbites. People tend to have huge chins because the lower jaw grows excessively compared to the upper jaw.

Nobody really pays attention to lips in person. Maybe if you look at a photo of them but when you meet someone in person the last thing you notice is their lips so don't worry about that.

I'd ask you to post a picture of yourself but your self esteem seems to have crashed.

ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ItTakesNoGuts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

At least you're being honest with yourself OP. Of course some people here are going to try making you feel better and say you can't be that bad looking, but lets be reality here. If you were in fact a decent looking guy you would have never made this thread.

You can't blame yourself for the way you look OP and spending all your money on surgery to make yourself look better shouldn't be something a person has to do in attempt to be more appealing to the opposite sex. All it would take was for a girl to give you a chance and look past your looks.

But then again you admitted yourself that you wouldn't do this. I applaud you for being honest with yourself though.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aryakk View Post

Feelsbadman.jpg
    At first I was like lol.

Then I looked in the mirror and feelsawfulman.jpeg
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP, I'm willing to bet 1,000,000$ you're not as ugly as you think you are. Just post a face pic. Few people judge themselves accurately.
    Not actually a troll...my username is a joke...

Registered User user134597813204's Avatar
    user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe this will help, OP. Too often, when our self-esteem is dangerously low, we don't see ourselves the way we really are. Others see us that way, but we don't see ourselves the way they see us. Their judgment can be much more trustworthy than ours when when poor self-esteem distorts our perceptions of ourselves.

Years ago, I told a woman that I thought my Cerebral Palsy made me look ugly to women. "You don't give us much credit, do you?" she asked. "You don't realize that we can look beyond your physical disability."

I'm sure most people would love to be better-looking than they are, even the handsomest bodybuilders who post here. Even if you're not quite as attractive as you would like to be, many women are too superficial if they can't know that there's more to you than your looks. I wouldn't want to date any woman who couldn't look beyond my physical features that I don't like.

Again, I wonder whether your self-esteem and your feelings are fooling you. Even if they're not doing that, our virtues can outlast our looks.

Here's a tip. Why don't you find a website where you can meet some wonderful women online? You find one you like a lot. You correspond with her for months before you see her in person. You two become close enough friends that, even if you're right about your looks, she won't mind. First, you show her your virtues, your kindness, your affection, your compassion, your ability to love others . . . Then she'll already know you before she meets your body. You're not your body. Your body is part of you, and your most important features are nonphysical.

I don't invite your physique to lunch, I wouldn't ask your face to go with me to a movie. I'd ask you, my friend. However your face looks, you're much more than your face.
    Last edited by Zauberflote; 09-14-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iwantobehuge View Post
    pics plz
    This.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500)
    Post a pic, i guarantee u there are a few little things you can do , that will make you look alot better.

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets see a pic. We all have flaws/insecurities that we think hold us back. Remember we are our own worst critics.

But yes, it is the truth that many people are shallow like this. Think about it this way. Once you find a girl (because you will), you know she wont be shallow and in it for your looks, she will like you for you and you will have found a keeper. Always 2 sides to the situation bro. Stop being so negative, aint doing anything but holding you back.

And there are millions of uglier guys out there than you. SO be grateful!!

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In b4 Op posts pics and the thread dies.

Try to live with the fact that you won't find a woman and concentrate on something else. Not every man finds himself a woman. A cousin of mine has a good personality but is very short and not very good-looking. He's 35 and has so far been in one relationship before his gf of 3 months broke up with him. An uncle of mine turns 50 next year and has never had a gf. It just doesn't work out for some people.
    Accept that you probably won't find a woman and try to earn enough money to be able to pay hookers/escorts a few times a month. At least that's my plan for the future.

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xb28k View Post

Try to live with the fact that you won't find a woman and concentrate on something else. Not every man finds himself a woman. A cousin of mine has a good personality but is very short and not very good-looking. He's 35 and has so far been in one relationship before his gf of 3 months broke up with him. An uncle of mine turns 50 next year and has never had a gf. It just doesn't work out for some people.
    Accept that you probably won't find a woman and try to earn enough money to be able to pay hookers/escorts a few times a month. At least that's my plan for the future.

Dramatic much?

I don't know how you look, but I think thees situations are brought about by shortcomings in personality, not attractiveness.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post

Dramatic much?

I don't know how you look, but I think thees situations are brought about by shortcomings in personality, not attractiveness.
    lol i hate to agree with the biggest troll in the history of this board, but i went to wal-mart earlier today. if you arent better looking than some of the women i saw there, then you saw the business end of a hair spray can and a lighter.......

fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100) fcknshyt is not very well liked. (-100)
    In4b4

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    same. i've given up on trying. 25 and never had a gf. not even middle school stuff.

pic from a couple nights ago as a joke on fb.

[
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amb11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will solve this thread with this post:

1) You're overreacting
    2) You're being over dramatic
    3) You're probably just extremely socially awkward
    4) Go talk to girls. Just to talk, not to try and bang them. You'd be surprised how receptive/nice people can be if you are as well.
    5) You're overreacting

NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) NasedoBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xb28k View Post

fuuuuu

feels bad man

Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aryakk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should post a pic in this thread OP.

I know I made a thread a few weeks ago exactly like this one, and I ended up posting some pics and pretty much everyone said I was being overdramatic/too self-conscious.

Plus they can give some tips on how to look a tad bit better.

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Girls don't care about your personality if you're ugly.
    Stop pitying yourself and GET THE **** IN SHAPE! A muscular/portioned physique demonstrates you have found worth in yourself. I'm not that attractive either. I joke about myself sometimes: "I'm like Taylor Lauhtner's uglier, but buffer older brother."

Plus, there's MORE to life than looks. Mask yourself with real talents - an instrument, physique, intellect, humor, a career - and you'll go much longer than most guys with REAL women. And so what if your face is in the 5-6 range? I'm like a mid-6 in the face, but physically I tend to make up for it. My girlfriend (in terms of looks) is otherwise quite decent and I'd claim out-of-my-league. (will provide pics if need-be), but she recognizes I do a lot of other things like guitar/music/composing/my job - and women find that sexy TOO.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

feelsbadman
    MISC TALL CREW

Registered User user134597813204's Avatar
    user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user134597813204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since I'm a man, I don't know how to measure another man's attractiveness. But I wonder whether OP isn't the only one who underestimates his good looks.
    Originally Posted by mistercollie View Post
    I'm not that attractive either. I joke about myself sometimes: "I'm like Taylor Lauhtner's uglier, but buffer older brother."

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see a lot of good looking chicks with bad looking dudes and used to wonder "wtf...". Now I know though ... confidence + some money and you'll do fine bro.

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    lol i hate to agree with the biggest troll in the history of this board, but i went to wal-mart earlier today. if you arent better looking than some of the women i saw there, then you saw the business end of a hair spray can and a lighter.......
    Just because there are uglier people than yourself doesn't mean that you desire to have sex with those ugly people.