evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

want to clean bulk but scared of fatness

Hello everyone,
    In my last thread I was told that I needed to clean bulk and truth be told, I do want to get bigger just not fatter. It's just that I have been cutting for 9 months and lost 95lbs. After going through that much I am a bit hesitant of eating like a horse. Can anyone shed some light one this for me?

Registered User straightedg3xxx's Avatar
    straightedg3xxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when you did cut, did you feel like you lost muscle or your arms got smaller? Did your weight lifting amounts decrease?

I just bulked up from 135 lbs to 165 lbs in 6 months. The arms got big, but my stomach is fat.
    I want to clean bulk now to not gain any more fat but just muscle weight. i found out a good page to track calories its called calorecount.about.com.

What formulas did you use to cut (ex. 60%protein,30% fat%10 %)
    Im confused on how to cut but ill
    read more

evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evlspl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by straightedg3xxx View Post
    when you did cut, did you feel like you lost muscle or your arms got smaller? Did your weight lifting amounts decrease?

I just bulked up from 135 lbs to 165 lbs in 6 months. The arms got big, but my stomach is fat.
    I want to clean bulk now to not gain any more fat but just muscle weight. i found out a good page to track calories its called calorecount.about.com.

What formulas did you use to cut (ex. 60%protein,30% fat%10 %)
    Im confused on how to cut but ill
    read more
    When I was cutting I just ate the highest protein/ lowest fat percentage as possible and worked out like a beast every night. After doing this I lost a lot of fat but not really any muscle. The main gain was in strength, My bench was 180 when I started but peaked at 275 about a month ago. I haven't been able to do it since though. I dropped about 10 pounds on bench somehow

Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you'd like to gain some mass, you're going to need to bulk. You don't have to go overboard, just make sure that you are eating enough for your body to grow. Keep track of your progress, and adjust calories accordingly. If you don't like what is happening, or if you are gaining too much fat, make adjustments. You can always do another cutting phase. Congrats on the weight loss too. That's quite an accomplishment. Let the mirror be your guide.
    Everyone has a six pack. Most people just keep theirs covered.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's a tough transition to make. I lost over 120 and had a hard time changing my mindset. Just do what the above posts say and increase gradually until you see the kind of growth you want.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpdm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    > Can anyone shed some light one this for me?
    It's just a mental hurdle you need to get over. I'm right there with you in the fear, but pushing through it anyway with the understanding that cutting is easy and adding muscle is hard. I'm willing to live with some extra fat (which can be cut away without any trouble later) if it'll help put some lean mass on my bones.

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you just have to accept that if you want to get more muscle mass an increase in fat is inevitable
    you can keep it to a minimum tho by having a REASONABLE calorie surplus(300 - 600 cals)

Most importanty keep bulking for a AT LEAST 3 months straight(too much switching between bulk and cut isnt good imo) even tho you get the feeling of getting fat(completly normal during a bulk, almost everybody has that)

You can fit in a mini cut(4 - 6 weeks) from time to time (every 3 - 9 months depending on your fat gains) to keep you lean