Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000)

Lunexor - sleep aid

Has anyone tried Lunexor before? http://www.lunexor.com/ It's supposedly the "best" non-prescription sleep med out there.

I've suffered from insomnia for years. Been taking OTC sleep meds (Benadryl) for years as well. I can't fall asleep and can't stay asleep. I had a sleep lab done about a month ago and they told me everything was "normal" which basically meant I don't have sleep apnea. In the span of about 7 hours, I woke up 24 times during that study. The longest stretch of sleep I got was less than an hour and I only went into REM sleep once. They referred me to a sleep psychologist, but I'm not going in there for a few more weeks.

My sleep was decent the past few weeks, but I've had the worst sleep I can remember the past few nights. I'm a super light sleeper and my upstairs neighbor wakes me up all the time. I got woken up at 2:30am 2 nights ago and COULD NOT fall back asleep! I didn't have to get up for work until 6. I laid there and kept trying to sleep and just couldn't. Desparate for sleep, I picked up some Melatonin yesterday. I took the Melatonin and my normal Benadryl and tried to go to bed early. I absolutely could not. Minutes turned to hours and I laid there for 5 hours in tears because all I wanted to do was sleep, but couldn't. I eventually was able to sleep on my couch after taking way more than necessary Benadryl and another Melatonin.

Anyway, I was looking for other options because I can't sleep like this for weeks on end before my appointment. That's when I found Lunexor. I found product information on it, but found little to no reviews. I believe it's a somewhat new product, so maybe that's why. I ended up ordering some because it's backed by a money-back guarantee, so if it doesn't work, I can just send it back.

If anyone has any feedback, please let me know. Or if there are any other great products out there. My problem is that my mind just races when I try to go to sleep. It's not even important stuff.... I just can't relax and fall asleep.

Thanks!
    ~ Becca ~

I HEART FOOD :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126765793

Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110498281

Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump - anyone??
    ~ Becca ~

rasta_monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brahette View Post
    Bump - anyone??
    Hi there,

I should be able to help you with your inquiry. I am a long time insomnia sufferer myself and I just ordered some Lunexor for the second time. I don't have much time to write right now, but I just wanted to respond to your thread and let you know that I can give you some feedback.

YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rasta_monster View Post
    Hi there,

I should be able to help you with your inquiry. I am a long time insomnia sufferer myself and I just ordered some Lunexor for the second time. I don't have much time to write right now, but I just wanted to respond to your thread and let you know that I can give you some feedback.
    I'll be waiting for it too

Well I got my Lunexor the other day. I did as it directed and took one pill. Took it at 8pm and by 8:15, I was already feeling it. Decided to try to go to sleep at 8:30. By 10pm, I was still lying there wide awake. At this point I was pissed thinking yet again another sleep aid that doesn't work for me. So I got up and took a second pill. Within 10min, I was friggin OUT COLD!!! I was so relieved to finally get some sleep! The next day, I was still pretty tired and I don't know if it was from taking too much or if all my non-sleep had finally caught up to me.

I've been doing more research on the ingredients, mainly phenibut. It seems that phenibut is the main active ingredient and if that's the case, I will be switching to just phenibut after I'm done with these pills. The pills are great, but I can't afford $80 every few weeks for sleep. And besides, they have melatonin and I don't want to be taking that for an extended period.

For the past few days, I've been taking one pill a few hours before I want to go to sleep and a second right before bed. Been working like a charm!
    ~ Becca ~

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brahette View Post
    Well I got my Lunexor the other day. I did as it directed and took one pill. Took it at 8pm and by 8:15, I was already feeling it. Decided to try to go to sleep at 8:30. By 10pm, I was still lying there wide awake. At this point I was pissed thinking yet again another sleep aid that doesn't work for me. So I got up and took a second pill. Within 10min, I was friggin OUT COLD!!! I was so relieved to finally get some sleep! The next day, I was still pretty tired and I don't know if it was from taking too much or if all my non-sleep had finally caught up to me.

I've been doing more research on the ingredients, mainly phenibut. It seems that phenibut is the main active ingredient and if that's the case, I will be switching to just phenibut after I'm done with these pills. The pills are great, but I can't afford $80 every few weeks for sleep. And besides, they have melatonin and I don't want to be taking that for an extended period.

For the past few days, I've been taking one pill a few hours before I want to go to sleep and a second right before bed. Been working like a charm!
    What's wrong with taking melatonin for an extended period of time?

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/phen.html Cheap and works great with melatonin.

You must remember that phenibut NEEDS to be cycled every 2 or 3 days.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

rasta_monster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Lunexor

Originally Posted by YeBro View Post
    I'll be waiting for it too
    I have had similar results to what the Brahette reported. I find two pills to pack a serious KO punch. I think it's wise to take one pill about 2 hours before bedtime followed by a second pill 25-30 minutes before you intend on going to bed. Both times I have started taking Lunexor, I noticed that has helped me achieve some of the deep, restful and recuperative sleep that my chronic insomnia has robbed me of. Having tried lots of natural supplements to promote sleep onset, I cannot think of any of them that gave me such a noticeable sedation as Lunexor. I'd have to say that Lunexor reminds me of a benzodiazepine, (e.g. *****) but the sedation is cleaner and results in far less grogginess.

After having some initial success with Lunexor during the first week, I was disappointed to see the effectiveness rapidly diminish after day 8. I liken this to what the other posted said about needing to cycle Pheninbut. Speaking of Phenibut, I had the same idea; find another supplement with Phenibut for cheaper than Lunexor. I bought a supplement containing Phenibut, made by MRM I believe (purple label). This was about 2 weeks after I finished all the Lunexor pills. Unfortunately, the MRM product did not work for calming my restless mind and stopping my repetitive thoughts that drive my insomnia. I believe that I had taken Lunexor almost every night for about 20 or so days prior to this purchase, so I am wondering if I had become immune to Phenibut's sedating effects. However, I suspect that the contents of Lunexor are more potent that the MRM product.

I should mention that unfortunately, my body has also had a fairly constant stream of pharmaceuticals in it. Thus, at times, I have been dependent on Lunesta, ******, etc. I am actually currently trying to get off of Lunesta, which has stopped working for me once again, but I am stuck with a nasty case of "rebound insomnia." Meaning, that I am still having to take it or else I quite simply don't sleep at all. Anyway, I am hoping Lunexor, possibly coupled with other natural supplements I have purchased, such as Passionflower, may help me get off of pharmaceuticals.

My final thought about Lunexor is that I can vouch that it works. I would guess that given the severity of my insomnia, it would probably work for almost everyone.

I agree with the other poster; I don't believe that long-term, continual melatonin supplementation poses any known health risk. I have thoroughly studied the teachings of Dr. Rubin Naiman, perhaps one of the world's most renowned sleep experts, and he has said nothing to the effect of melatonin being dangerous.
    Last edited by rasta_monster; 02-14-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks so much for the input!!

The reason I'm not totally sold on melatonin is that some of the articles I've read suggest that after prolonged melatonin use, the body can stop producing it as much. I'm still doing research, so I'm just not totally convinced yet. And plus, when I took just melatonin last week, it didn't put me to sleep. It was as if my body was asleep, but my brain wasn't. I think altogether I took about 15mg of melatonin. I would take one, be awake a few hours later, and then take some more. It was not fun

I get into the sleep psychologist in about 2 weeks, so the plan right now is for the Lunexor to hold me over until then. Unfortunately, I absolutely can not sleep on my own... aka I need some sort of sleep aid or I will be laying in bed wide awake all night long.

I'm with you - this stuff definitely works!! This coming from someone who has had chronic insomnia for about 6 years now!
    ~ Becca ~

gonzoreli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lame...

I got some of this so that I could cycle off of ****** for a few weeks. First night, I took one as directed. Nothing... Second night I took two. Nothing... 3rd night I took three, I was up until 6 am... I'm not sure about the dosage of the phenibut is in these or what their quality control is like but these did nothing for me and they are expensive as hell. I just ordered some "Comatose" by ****, so hopefully this works better, as lean dreams used to be pretty effective for me. If not, then I will need to try another rx sleep aid with a different chemical composition than ******. ie silenor, lunesta, or sonata.

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gonzoreli View Post
    I got some of this so that I could cycle off of ****** for a few weeks. First night, I took one as directed. Nothing... Second night I took two. Nothing... 3rd night I took three, I was up until 6 am... I'm not sure about the dosage of the phenibut is in these or what their quality control is like but these did nothing for me and they are expensive as hell. I just ordered some "Comatose" by ****, so hopefully this works better, as lean dreams used to be pretty effective for me. If not, then I will need to try another rx sleep aid with a different chemical composition than ******. ie silenor, lunesta, or sonata.
    You realized you just bumped a 9 month old thread....
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)