Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Triazole + DAA + Forskolin = ~(GOD MODE)~

Welcome all to part 2 of my log

For anyone who wants to know anything about me or any of my medical conditions, please refer back to the origional DS Triazole log. Link provided below.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126729523

The things that will change with this log as opposed to the last log is as follows:

-Caloric restrictions removed
    -Taking in 400g protien per day
    -All supportive supps will be used.
    -Training type changed.

The test boosting supplements to be used

Supportive supplements to be used
    -Mucuna Pruriens Extract 1000mg ( To help with anger hopefully )
    -Phosphatidyl Serine 500mg ( Coritsol Control )
    -Di Creatine Malate ( Creatine...DUH )
    -P-slin ( nutrient partitioning )

Dosing protocol
    -Triazole 3 caps per day ( evenly )
    -DAA 11 grams per day ( 5.5g in morning / 5.5g before bed )
    -Forskolin 750mg per day ( evenly 30min before meals )

Ojective: With this half of the log I want to push myself as far as I can go. I'm tired of trying to keep my body from gaining weight, so I'm not going to anymore. The only reason I did it for the last log was for the integrity of the testing itself. Now that I'm on my own page the gloves come off. I'm going to try as hard as I can to let my body what it wants without gaining much in the way of fat. As I said before, this means I'll have to have a painfully clean and boring diet. I can gain weight extremely fast, but it usually comes in the way of everything...meaning muscle, fat and water.

Goal: 230lbs with minimal change in body fat. ( oh god... )

Plan: The way I plan to achieve this is to keep my test levels as high as possible during this whole cycle. Even in the event that my estrogen levels fall too low, I'll still have to keep pushing. Though I highly doubt this will happen in my case...thanks to my jacked up body and the use of DAA. DAA boosts estrogen as well as test levels, thus the reason I think I'll be ok. I also have to move back into consuming upwards of 4000 calories per day again. With a clean diet this is going to really suck. Also, 400grams of protien perday is the bare minimum for daily consumption which I'm pretty sure is more than double of what I'm used to getting. Any added protien is just to offset cabs for blood sugar stability, which I hope the P-slin will also help with. I've had a really good experience with P-slin in the past. As opposed to what the directions suggest, I'll be taking P-slin 3 times a day. Before bed, In the morning and before PWO meal. I'm not sure how healthy that is, but it's effects on that level can't be argued. Cortisol control will also be in place.

Work-Out Routine:The plan here is to completely reduce my weight training to a 1 day on 2 days off rotation. In each weight training session I'll be working 3 muscle groups at a time. Also during this session I'll be using a lot of akward movments and unorithdox lifting to get the muscles thinking again. The lifting will be heavy and a shock to the system. The next time those muscles see weight it will be high volume and reps. On the two days off it's only cardio...I'll be mixing that up as well. Even bought some new running shoes for it . The plan is to have give the muscles 6 days to recover untouched. Then shock them all over again.

Before Pic

Starting Measurments
    -Height:6 Feet 3 Inches
    -Weight:221 lbs currently
    -Body Fat:11.2%
    -Waist:38
    -Neck:18 ( relaxed )
    -Chest:48
    -Arms:19
    -Forearms:14.75
    -Thighs:27
    -Calves:17.25

Ok, so I gained some size in some places. My arms actually went down in size...that sucks. Maybe I lost some body fat there or something...IDK. lol. What I like the best is that my waist size hasn't gone up at all.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-11-2010 at 02:18 PM.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that all your taking?
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Is that all your taking?
    For test boosters? Yes. Each booster works in a different pathway. So all three serve a true purpose in the stack.

I have added supps as well...creatine, and some other things I'll list. Trust I wanted to try something loco, but I decided against it. I'll have to wait until my estrogen level go back to the upper range again.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-10-2010 at 09:17 AM.

TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in, gotta see how this ends, ya know? Keep kickin ass, man.

Originally Posted by TheDopz View Post
    I'm in, gotta see how this ends, ya know? Keep kickin ass, man.
    Thanks for keepin up. I'll try to push this old body as far as I can...lol.

Removing the caloric cap is the main factor in my eyes. I have to keep my food intake EXTREMELY clean if I'm going to do this, because I'll blow back up to 240 in a heartbeat if I don't. AND I DO NOT WANT A PUFFY FACE AGAIN!!

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think this could be the "immortal stack"

Good luck, cant wait to see your progress and weight changes

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's you Forskolin coming from?
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow

Christian! In on this bro! keep this up ill be following this! check out my log too! FedEx finally delivered the goods!

Subbed.

Ill update everything once I'm back from the gym. Sorry for not doing it last night.

Again, just don't want to half ass it.

Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    I think this could be the "immortal stack"

Good luck, cant wait to see your progress and weight changes
    I've done all the reading I can do man...lol. I think so too. If the DAA and triazole work together like I think they will, then my estrogen will never drop to level where I'll need to stop taking triazole. I think I found something cool, but I can't spill the beans just yet. I may have found a way to keep test levels elevated all the time without having to ever stop taking everything completely ( And no, I don't mean just being on some type of test booster all the time). I'll know for sure after this cycle is done and all my labs come back. Thanks for watchin'

Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Where's you Forskolin coming from?
    Look close at my pics

Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    Christian! In on this bro! keep this up ill be following this! check out my log too! FedEx finally delivered the goods!

Subbed.
    Good $hit man.

Day #1 / Cycle Day #26

Weight: 221lbs
    Body Fat: 11.2%

Howdy Patnaz!

Ok, so this is the first day on the stack. I quickly remembered how much I hated choking down all this crap all day. I also remembered how fast DAA affects me. I wasn't even 10 min away from the house and I felt myself getting " aggrivated " for no good reason. So much for my " happy happy joy joy " feeling huh? Hope not!!! It quickly passed when I started throwin weights around...literally ( not srs )

I found it funny that my wife ( Who doesn't like the idea of all the supps I take on a daily basis ) asked if Traizole was something I could take for good. I told her I'd have to get off at some point. She was like " why?! ". So I asked her why the hell it was so important that I stayed on it. She said she loves me to death, but shes just never seen me SO happy all the time. I'm usually always so serious. She said no matter what is going on I'm just in a GREAT ASS mood all the time, and it puts her in a good mood even when shes had a bad day. So I'm thinking to myself " Damn...I need to buy some more of this shit if that's how she's feeling about it." I just thought that was funny. Good stuff.

So today I did back and shoulders...the last time I'll be doing any reg. lifting for the rest of this cycle. KILLED IT. I even found a new lift to do to isolate rear delts and work the hell out of them. I left the gym feeling like a MAN!!
    So far today I've hit about 200 of my 400gram quota on protien intake. I can tell you this...I HATE IT. But oh well right? Deal with it.

Todays workout was as follows:
    Overhead Dumbell Press: 80 x 12 / 70 x 12 / 60 x 12 / 35 x 20 / 35 x 20
    Lat raises: 105 x 12 / 105 x 12 / 105 x 12 / 80 x 16
    Reversed incline military press 150 x 10 / 150 x 10 / 130 x 12 / 130 x 12
    Lat Pulldowns: 140 x 12 / 150 x 12 / 160 x 12 / 180 x 12
    Shoulder Shrugs: 315 x 20 / 405 x 20 / 405 x 16 / 405 x 12 / 500 x 10
    Rows: 160 x 12 / 160 x 12 / 130 x 12 / 130 x 12 / 100 x 14
    30 min of HIIT cardio
    1 hour in Sauna

BEAST MODE ALL THE WAY!!!

Since it was back today

God I need to work on my back...lol. Just seems lacking for some reason.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-12-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Day #2 / Cycle Day #27

Weight: 221lbs
    Body Fat: 11.2 %

Greetings all...

Today was mostly cardio. But something told me that I needed to hit up a calf workout as well, so I did. Cardio was shorter than expected...about 30 minutes again, but it was a solid run so I have no regrets.

I also want to note that for the sake of not freaking anyone about my constant weight changes, I'm going to post my post workout weight from now on.

I still feel great. The one thing I heard that was affecting most people that hasn't bothered me yet is the joints. My joints got achey at the beggining of the cycle and just leveled off. It's hasn't gotten any worse at all. I'm almost inclined to say it's gone down a bit.

I will be getting my blood tests for this stack done on day #14 of this half of the cycle. I will proceed to enjoy the rest of my Sunday and update if anything changes Ciao!!

UPDATE: For anyone thinking of adding Di Creatine Malate to a protien drink? DONT. I can stomach a lot, but even I couldn't stand to choke that one down.

Since I did calves today

Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-12-2010 at 03:23 PM.

pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pilip99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how u liking di creatine malate? hahahaha was it as bitter as the DAA; I swear I have to slam that stuff in the morning and get it over with

how u liking di creatine malate? hahahaha was it as bitter as the DAA; I swear I have to slam that stuff in the morning and get it over with
    Bitter as? How about 100x more bitter. I just threw 5g in my mouth not thinking about how it was going to taste and I was floored. Eyes got all watery, sour taste buds went into shock and I thought I was going to choke. Had to get it down real fast with a few swigs of water. DAA is nowhere near as bad as this stuff. It would make a fantastic prank item. Sprinkle it all over someones food and I'm 100% certain they would have a puzzled look all over their face right before they spit it out. It truely caught me off gaurd.

Then I thought to add it to my protien shake. How bad can it be right? Tiny scoop of powder surely can't ruin the taste of my shake THAT much...WRONG. So I'm thinking, "no wonder this stuff is so cheap in bulk" as I'm pouring an entire 70g of protien down the sink.

Maybe if I mix it with a glass of Koolaid? IDK. I always get it down one way or another though.

Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    iddqd ftw!

Talking God mode? Or Jaundice? Does it matter if I have a chainsaw?

Originally Posted by Ash16 View Post
    iddqd ftw!

Day #3 / Cycle Day #28

Weight:220lbs@0600am / Weight PWO: 218.5
    Body Fat: 11.1 @ 0600am

Good morning all!

Today is a good day is it not? I woke up smiling, ready to get the day started. On a sad note I woke up at 2am this morning with some really bad abdominal cramps. This happens when I started taking DAA at night again. I should probably switch it up...since it doesn't matter when I take it.

If any of you have never tried taking P-slin,slin-sane,NeoVar,Recompadrol or any of the like two or three times a day I HIGHLY recommend at least TRYING it. Since I'm back to eating dinner again due this half of the cycle I make sure I pop a pill before dinner and before bed. I wake up looking waaaaaaay different. I'll have to take pics to show. Usually if I eat dinner too late I wake up looking puffy. Not in this case. P-slin is a decent product, I'd really like to try this with Recompadrol. I'll buy some tomorrow.

Weight hasn't changed much but I'm starting to notice more definition coming into the outter head of my right bicep. Actually, my wife saw it...lol. I was picking up my step son and my wife said my right arm looked a little different. So of course I run to go check it out. Yup...there it is.

On the note of the stack, I'm sure this is some bleed over from being on Triazole all this time, but I'm starting to get pretty bad acne on my back. I NEVER GET PIMPLES ON MY BACK!! So...eeew, gross, I hope that clears up soon as well, cause I hate pimples. I did a piss poor job of getting all my protien in last night. Only hit 320grams. My last protien shake was so nasty I had to ditch it. By that time I had lost all taste for anything. So I just chalked it as a loss.

Today at the gym it was only 45 min of HIIT cardio. I don't feel my body was ready for it, but I did it anyway. I felt ok after I left. I'm curious to see how this whole " GOAL " thing works out. The whole point of a goal is to make it something slightly out of reach so that you try your damndest to get there. Hopefully the end result is something you can be proud of. From the looks of things I'm headed in the opposite direction...lol. It's too early to expect anything right now though. I need to let my body settle into this new routine. Luckliy my job changed from me having to walk around and stand on my feet all day, so that's some addition recovery time as well.

I swear to god as I was sweating I could taste DAA coming out of my pours. I hope that isn't the case
    I'm still on track with expected protien intake. Yay for me.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-13-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    Maybe if I mix it with a glass of Koolaid? IDK. I always get it down one way or another though.
    You called?

Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    You called?
    Yes. Mind if I mix you with some my nasty creatine? Will it taste ok?

Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ash16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    isn't 11g of DAA a day almost twice the recommened amount to take? i've read up a lot about DAA and from everything ive come across so far people are dosing between 3-6g per day. most common is 3g in morning then 3g afternoon/night.. supposedly more doesnt equal more testosterone.. if anything more prolactin. but who really knows... its pretty knew to the market.

Originally Posted by Ash16 View Post
    isn't 11g of DAA a day almost twice the recommened amount to take? i've read up a lot about DAA and from everything ive come across so far people are dosing between 3-6g per day. most common is 3g in morning then 3g afternoon/night.. supposedly more doesnt equal more testosterone.. if anything more prolactin. but who really knows... its pretty knew to the market.
    I'm glad you caught that. Thanks. I forgot to add a part. I run 11g for the first week. Then I'll drop back to 5.5 grams for the rest of the cycle.

Thanks for pointing that out

Day#4 / Cycle Day#29

Weight: 221 lbs / PWO Weight: 218...LMAO. GHEY!
    Body Fat: 11.1%

Back finally healed up...

Feels good that my back isn't killing me anymore. I actually didn't even notice it wasn't sore anymore until last night. But now my legs are sore again...lol, well my calves are. Oh well. I still feel great. Tomorrow I can hit the weights again, I can't wait for that. My joints still really good, I state this because I know a lot of people were complaining about joint pain towards the end of their Trizole cycle.

Again, I just did 30 min of HIIT cardio again, follow by 45 min in the sauna. Feels good. That was very relaxing. There isnt much to report at this time. My sleep and dreams are becoming more vivid once again...thats about it...PEACE!!

The area within the red circle is new.

I have had ONE little dent back there before. But not all that. Again, it may not be much to some people, but it's new to me so I'm stoked about it. I thought it was kinda cool...idk. lol...
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-14-2010 at 04:11 PM.

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on log

Thumbs up

Weight: 221 lbs / PWO Weight:

Back finally healed up...

Tonight I can finally post pics of the " outrageous claims " of the new definition I saw in my erector muscles after my last deadlift session...

( Sinister Grin )
    hey bro lets see those erectors!! hahah i just read the other log on the triazole; i hope your LFT's come back better man!! Wishing you a speedy recovery and stop getting rhabdo son!

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    11%bf lol

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    11%bf lol
    All I have is calipers to work with, so I know there is a margin of error. All I can do is work with the exact same spots and measure the rise and fall of those areas. Regardless I wouldn't see solid abs until I hit sub 9's. It's just my genetics...

But with all of that said, We're about the same hight and weight and I appear bigger than you, so I really don't see whats so funny.

hey bro lets see those erectors!! hahah i just read the other log on the triazole; i hope your LFT's come back better man!! Wishing you a speedy recovery and stop getting rhabdo son!
    Thanks...lol.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaPump84 View Post
    in on log
    Word.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-14-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Thumbs up Day #5 / Cycle Day #30

Weight: 219.5lbs / PWO Weight: 221.5

Howdy folks!!!

Today is another fantastic day in the world. Guess what? It's also HUMP DAY!! The work week is almost over. YES. I'm excited at the idea that I get to kill some weights today. My entire body except for my calves are good to go. My neck is a little stiff because I slept on it wrong...ah well.

Last night as I was watching Prince of Persia I felt this surge of addrenalin come over my body. It last about 30 secs or so. I was just sitting there watching TV. Odd feeling to say the least. I felt like somone just gave me a STIM-PAK like the marines in Starcraft get...lol. " GOD-MODE Engaged " Anyway, My sleep is still solid. On a side note my nuts are starting to ache. Been feeling like that since yesterday, so I don't know what that's all about.

Once again, such as last time my facial hair is coming in much faster than normal. I have to admit that DAA makes my hair grow in way faster than another other supplement I've taken so far. Why? IDK. In the past while I was taking DAA if someone wanted to be an ass I'd have to shave 3 times a day to look fresh.

Today I plan on hitting Chest / Bis / Tris ...we'll see how well that goes...lol. I'm really starting to wonder when this weight gain is going to start kickin in. I have a feeling it's going to be over the weekend while I'm sitting on my ass not doing a damn thing. It's gonna happen...it has to. If I have to I'll start eating even more food...UGH. I've gotten so used to eating almost nothing that eating a lot feels gross now. But, I like the way my weight looks...I have to push to keep it going in that direction. Since it seems like my body like to do the opposite of whatever I want it to Maybe I should pretend I'm still cutting

OK, today I hit chest, bis and tris. I think I'm really going to like this method of working out. I had PLENTY of energy to blow all workouts out of the water. Started with chest, went to bis, then went back to tris. I don't think Ive ever worked bis and tris at the same time like that to the degree I did tonight. The carb load from eating an entire pizza + taking my Jacked3D + Mega dosing Pslin + the insane pumps I was already getting = REALLY REALLY PAINFUL pumps in my arms. It felt like there was no room left for anything else to fit in my arm. I would flex my bicep and it felt like the skin on the inner part of my elbow was going to tear open. It was nice...lol. Sad part is it all went away as soon as I stopped lifting. Oh well...at least it looked "GOD-MODE" in the gym

I was asking myself how could I keep pumps like this all the time? Is that how it feels when people are taking PH/PS ? 24/7 pump like that? If so...WOW. I can't even imagine how awsome that must feel to be jacked up like that all the time. OH well...lol. Here is my workout for the day:

Bench: 315 x 16 / 315 x 12 / 315 x 10 / 315 x 8 / 315x 6 / 315 x 6 / 315 x 6 (DONE!)
    Machine Preacher Curl: 140 x 20 / 160 x 18 / 180 x 10 / 180 x 10 / 200 x 8 / 200 x 8 / 200 x 8

Overhead Tricep Extentions: 110 x 20 / 110 x 20 / 110 x 16 / 110 x 16 / 110 x 12 / 110 x 12
    Tricep Machine: 140 x 20 / 150 x 18 / 160 x 16 / 160 x 16 / 200 x 12 / 200 x 12

AND THATS IT!! I kept it fairly heavy and reduced the amount of rest time between sets. I was pretty shocked at how good a chest workout I got just sticking with a straight 315 on bench. It was the perfect weight to get a good heavy left in without stressing anything and still working the hell out of my chest. My wrists were pretty upset with me after that workout though...

Also, NO ONE should EVER underestimate the power of the bicep machine. I know its not a free lift, but it isolated the hell out of my biceps. I think today was one of the best bicep workouts Ive had in yrs and all I did was the machine. Go figure...

Angry Day #6 / Cycle Day #31

Weight: 222 / PWO Weight: 225lbs
    Body Fat: 11.1 %

Sorry peoples...

Yesterday was so busy that I didn't have time to update. Going againt my set routine ( I do that a lot ), I decided that I wanted to do back. I got really aggrivated because someone in the gym took it upon themselves to follow me all over the gym doing EXACTLY what I was doing. I didn't really notice it until about 20 minutes into my workout. This dude was JACKED. Taller and bigger than me, not to mention ripped to hell...lol. I'd be doing my thing and in between sets he'd be posing and doing little flexes here and there in the mirror like he was showing off for me or something. So I'm like " is this dude ghey? ". After about 45 min of trying to avoid him I finally broke down as asked him what his deal was. He said he motivates himself by finding the next biggest guy in the gym and out lifting him and proving to himself and to the other guy that hes superior. " Wut? "

I thought all 5 years of my anger managment courses were about to get flushed down the drain. So instead of acting like a psycho, I simply thought of my family ( what I usually do when I get really heated ) and tried to think of something witty to say. I took a complete shot in the dark and told him " The fact you're juicing and you still feel the need to run around trying to compare yourself to everyone else clearly shows you have some deep seated insecurity issues. " He said it takes one to know one. I knew I struck a nerve so I just grinned and walked off.

So needless to say my back workout sucked ass. I couldn't focus for anything. Ah well, chalk it as a loss, no biggie. I still got some good cardio in, that's always a plus. I think I finally got my macros undercontrol. I hope to see some positive changes soon...
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-17-2010 at 05:16 AM.

greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greeko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight: 222 / PWO Weight:
    Body Fat: 11.1 %
    I just started taking DAA for my winter bulk, got down to 10% bf, but started working 7 days a week, 12 hour days, so there went my cardio! Back to a normal shift, I was wondering if Triazole would stack well with DAA. I'm going to give it a shot also. 11 grams a day, though? Man, you must have to stay near a toilet at all times!!

Originally Posted by greeko View Post
    I just started taking DAA for my winter bulk, got down to 10% bf, but started working 7 days a week, 12 hour days, so there went my cardio! Back to a normal shift, I was wondering if Triazole would stack well with DAA. I'm going to give it a shot also. 11 grams a day, though? Man, you must have to stay near a toilet at all times!!
    I hope to prove here soon that triazole and daa is going to be the new ideal natty test boosting stack. People may be able to better it, but I doubt it will be topped. Ill be logging erase in a couple of months to test this theory.

Actually daa doesn't bother my stomach at all unless I take it right before bed. Forskolin on the other hand...SWAMP ASS. I'm only on 11g for one more day, then I drop back down to 5.5g.
    Last edited by ChristianLoving; 09-17-2010 at 04:48 AM.