Thread: Las Vegas

hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Las Vegas

Any Vegas lifters in here?

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    right here

dieselman30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Avid Las Vegas Lifter looking for a training partner to workout with to trim and lose body fat.

hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What gyms do you guys to go?

ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToBehonest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just moved away from that God-forsaken place. That place is a hell hole and I would advise you to get out. I went to club sport in henderson, but las vegas ****ing sucks for bodybuilders.

Originally Posted by ToBehonest View Post
    I just moved away from that God-forsaken place. That place is a hell hole and I would advise you to get out. I went to club sport in henderson, but las vegas ****ing sucks for bodybuilders.
    Not really my favorite spot to live, but beggars cant be choosers

whered you move to?

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lift at the 24 on rainbow/alta or town center/summ parkway depending on which is more convenient at the time.

compscotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i train at LVAC on west side.

delsanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

I love it here. I train at the golds on lake mead and buffalo

UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    thnkin bout movin out their. how u vegas people like it out their?
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was there yesterday, weather was wack. Raining and thunders

anyone lift at LVAC on eatern/215?

LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I train at LVAC on Sahara.

WFL 125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ToBehonest View Post
    hahahahahahaha

MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, new to the forum. I hit the LVAC on Flamingo & 215. Lifted regularly in college, kinda slacked off the last year or so. Gonna get back into it using the All Pro workout. I'll have a trainer give the routine a once over and add anything as needed. Anyway, anyone hit that gym and need a partner, I usually lift 3-4x per week, normally at nite, and some cardio on top of that.

LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LVpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MattLV View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum. I hit the LVAC on Flamingo & 215. Lifted regularly in college, kinda slacked off the last year or so. Gonna get back into it using the All Pro workout. I'll have a trainer give the routine a once over and add anything as needed. Anyway, anyone hit that gym and need a partner, I usually lift 3-4x per week, normally at nite, and some cardio on top of that.
    Cool man good luck! I used to work out at that location but its always super crowded.

MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LVpump View Post
    Cool man good luck! I used to work out at that location but its always super crowded.
    Yeah it can get busy, but the playroom closes at 9pm and immediately after that the place turns into a ghost town