Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CARNAGE11 View Post
    any idea when we are expected to receive the products? I an wanting to do P/RR/S for my product log if i can get some help putting a program together. 5/6 day split and i wanna hit legs 2x a week
    You will have them this week. We just wanted to collect everyone's info and send them all out together!

Its easy to hit legs twice in a 5-day split:

LEGS
    CHEST/DELTS
    ARMS
    OFF
    LEGS
    BACK
    OFF
    REPEAT
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Ok, products will be heading out tomorrow most likely, so I have decided to give the last two testers until the end of today to get me all their contact info by PM. I do not want you guys to miss out.

However, if at midnight tonight I do not have the info for:

-bmontgomery87
    -outlawbullrider

...then I am choosing 2 other testers (1 for TC and one for KO).

Thanks to everyone again. We are really looking forward to you guys testing our newest products.

Do you really suggest an arms day over a shoulder day? I guess there's no accessory work with this program just 3 lifts
    The exact split is up to you and should be based on your strengths/weaknesses. You could also go:

LEGS
    CHEST/TRIS
    BACK
    OFF
    LEGS
    DELTS/BIS
    OFF
    REPEAT

Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Ok, products will be heading out tomorrow most likely, so I have decided to give the last two testers until the end of today to get me all their contact info by PM. I do not want you guys to miss out.

However, if at midnight tonight I do not have the info for:

-bmontgomery87
    -outlawbullrider

...then I am choosing 2 other testers (1 for TC and one for KO).

Thanks to everyone again. We are really looking forward to you guys testing our newest products.
    Tick tock! 3.5 hours remaining!

Thumbs up

Unfortunately 2 applicants failed to get me their info so I had to pick two other winners to test/log our products. New chosen members are:

-Tom70 for K-otic
    -Bigsby for Test Charge

Congrats and check your PM's! I need your info QUICKLY!!!

Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unfortunately 2 applicants failed to get me their info so I had to pick two other winners to test/log our products. New chosen members are:

-Tom70 for K-otic
    -Bigsby for Test Charge

Thanks! and PM Sent!
    "I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am" - Superman

Originally Posted by Bigsby View Post
    Thanks! and PM Sent!
    Thank YOU!

All American EFX Athlete EFXmarshall's Avatar
    EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am looking for 6 testers for out new natural Test-Booster, Test Charge, or our new crazy pre-workout product, K-Otic! Who's in?

AAEFX Product Testing/Logging Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

-Must be reputable members
    -Must keep log on site (other sites optional)
    -Must update log at least 4 days per week
    -Must adhere to a log duration of 28-42 days and include a detailed final review / summary consisting of :

1-Strength/Rep Increase
    2-Size/Weight Gains
    3-Sustained Workout Energy
    4-Pumps
    5-Side Effects
    6-Overall assessment

**Rate on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest positive score.

Must provide honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
    Must not be using other products with the same ingredients as test products

Conditions:

-Must be a U.S. citizen
    -Must be 18 years of age or older
    -Must certify that you have your nutrition and training program on point
    -Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of products
    -Must certify that you are in good health and not have any relevant medical conditions

Additions:

Please provide your:

-Years Training:
    -Experience with other Test Boosters/Pre-Workouts products or other supplements similar to the ones being tested:

Thank you for your interest!

**NOTE: "WINNERS" WILL BE CHOSEN FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER.
    bump

Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

-Tom70 for K-otic
    -Bigsby for Test Charge

thanks!
    1962 Raw W/O Wraps Total @296
    Squat: 705.6
    Bench: 523.6
    Deadlift: 733

outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlawbullrider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

who were the winners

who won the contest i was on the road rodeoing in for the past two weeks
    Say I Wont

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by outlawbullrider View Post
    who won the contest i was on the road rodeoing in for the past two weeks

You did, but you missed it by about half a day.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any idea when I should start checking my mail box?! I was going to start my log tonight with the first page and all pre information on it. my plans goals and what i want to get out of this.
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130255413

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"
    he's the first to tell me how f***ed up I was and to stop jumping programs every other week and told me straight and blunt. Also taught me the "search" function

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

Thumbs up

Once again, here are the "chosen ones!"

Chosen K-Otic Testers:

-nathanfajkus
    -doubled2321
    -carnage11
    -smflorence
    -bmontgomery87
    -j1mb0
    -tom70

Chosen Test Charge Testers:

-cheftepesh
    -jrahlfs
    -samsdaddy0525
    -outlawbullrider
    -razor99189
    -kaikara
    -bigsby

Yes, I expanded from 12 to 14 testers!!!! The two who were to be dropped/replaced had legit reasons they did not get me their info on time...so, rather than take them out, or take the replacement winners out, I made sure I could get extra product so ALL OF YOU get to participate!

I sent PM's to 2 of you that still need to give me your phone # and email.

I just sent all info into AAEFX and shipping will begin this week!

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chosen K-Otic Testers:

-nathanfajkus
    -doubled2321
    -carnage11
    -smflorence
    -bmontgomery87
    -j1mb0
    -tom70

-cheftepesh
    -jrahlfs
    -samsdaddy0525
    -outlawbullrider
    -razor99189
    -kaikara
    -bigsby

Yes, I expanded from 12 to 14 testers!!!! The two who were to be dropped/replaced had legit reasons they did not get me their info on time...so, rather than take them out, or take the replacement winners out, I made sure I could get extra product so ALL OF YOU get to participate!

Glad those guys were able to get back in. I almost missed just because I wasn't paying attention!
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

wait til u see my O face! Troy_Alves's Avatar
    Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Troy_Alves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by EFXmarshall View Post
    bump
    Marshall call Kristina at store please
    "Never, Never, Never give up"
    "They don't know what's coming"

Now Training for the 2011 Olympia in Vegas let me know if you are going.

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Chosen K-Otic Testers:

-nathanfajkus
    -doubled2321
    -carnage11
    -smflorence
    -bmontgomery87
    -j1mb0
    -tom70

-cheftepesh
    -jrahlfs
    -samsdaddy0525
    -outlawbullrider
    -razor99189
    -kaikara
    -bigsby

Congrats guys..goodluck!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Exclamation

UPDATE:

All Test Charge tester product has left the warehouse. K-otic should be going out today.

**EVERYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT AND ARE READY TO BEGIN YOUR LOG!**

Thanks so much!

CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UPDATE:

All Test Charge tester product has left the warehouse. K-otic should be going out today.

**EVERYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT AND ARE READY TO BEGIN YOUR LOG!**

Thanks so much!
    hopefully I get it in the next day or two where is it being shipped out of? I will start my log monday! thanks guys for the opportunity!
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"
    he's the first to tell me how f***ed up I was and to stop jumping programs every other week and told me straight and blunt. Also taught me the "search" function

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

hopefully I get it in the next day or two where is it being shipped out of? I will start my log monday! thanks guys for the opportunity!
    It ships out of Montana. Fed Ex is usually pretty quick.

Thank YOU for testing for us!

jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000)
    It ships out of Montana. Fed Ex is usually pretty quick.

Thank YOU for testing for us!
    thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting started!
    My Magnum Tonic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471243&p=854829653&posted=1#post854829653
    My MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142353891
    My Magnum Serum Accelerated Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131200683
    My ErgoGenix AfterMath and QBM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129136921
    My AAEFX Test Charge Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128308921

Originally Posted by jrahlfs View Post
    thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting started!
    We are glad to have you as a tester!

TC testers...some of you should be getting your product as early as TODAY. Please hit me with a PM and let me know!

Thanks!

SS

jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000)
    TC testers...some of you should be getting your product as early as TODAY. Please hit me with a PM and let me know!

Thanks!

SS
    Received mine. Here is the link to my log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post561731321
    My Magnum Tonic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471243&p=854829653&posted=1#post854829653
    My MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142353891
    My Magnum Serum Accelerated Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131200683
    My ErgoGenix AfterMath and QBM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129136921
    My AAEFX Test Charge Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128308921

Originally Posted by jrahlfs View Post
    Received mine. Here is the link to my log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post561731321
    Awesome. Thank you!

Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigsby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TC should be in today, I'll be starting my log when I get off work around 6. Looking forward to it!
    "I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am" - Superman

any update on the shipping status of k-otic to boone nc?
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

Update: girlfriend just called and said my package is in so I'll be starting my log for sure.

any update on the shipping status of k-otic to boone nc?
    Pretty sure K-otic went out, but I will check.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bigsby View Post
    Update: girlfriend just called and said my package is in so I'll be starting my log for sure.
    Awesome! Please PM me and post link to log!

Talking On it!

Awesome! Please PM me and post link to log!
    Here ya go! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rrerid=2698431