Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by twarrior View Post
    Yea.. you're probably right. Anyone that's been doing this a while should be used to some pretty raunchy products as long as the result are there and it is only half an eydropper.
    Exactly my friend!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

BUMP!

For those that have completed your logs, please see post #1 and rate/review the products as mentioned.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Test Charge review

1-Strength/Rep Increase - 9
    2-Size/Weight Gains - 9
    3-Sustained Workout Energy - Not rating this as TC is not a pre workout product
    4-Pumps - I am not rating this as TC is not a pump product
    5-Side Effects - 1 (virtually no issues with oily skin or acne!)
    6-Overall assessment - 9

This past Tuesday was my last day on Test Charge. First off, I will state that I would and will use this product again in the future and I will explain why.

If I wasnít so strapped for cash right now, I would continue Test Charge after the seven day lay off because of the accumulative effects I experienced on this product. It would only get better with further use.

I am one who is happy with 6 -7 hours sleep. I like to stay up late and get up early. But, that can catch up to you eventually. While on Test Charge, I didnít sleep anymore but it was a deeper, more restful sleep. Often, I would get up over night to go to the bathroom and it felt like I was asleep for several hours when in fact often it may have been just two or three hours.

I absolutely LOVED the alpha male feeling while on Test Charge and the strong, strong sense of well being I had each day. I am a fairly confident person, but honestly could say I was brimming with confidence daily with TC. That was my favorite aspect of taking TC.

Did I gain a lot of muscle mass this past month? No, but that is asking a lot of any supplement. I did have a marked increase in appetite and each week my reps and strength did improve. With continued uses of TC, one can expect to see increases in lean muscle mass.

Keep in mind I did virtually NO cardio during this past month, ate like a horse, and stayed hard and fairly lean the whole time.

I did not experience any notable increases in aggression. At times I felt my libido was a bit higher, but nothing off the wall.

As I have stated before as have others, the taste was a bit rancid, but WHO CARES. I told Eric Broser that if tree bark was proven to build muscle I would eat it daily. Two small half dropper serving daily of this stuff should be tolerated by anyone. Donít let the taste hold you back.

Thanks again to the folks at All American EFX for allowing me to review this fine product the past thirty days.

If there is anything I have not touched on or you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer them promptly.
    Joshua 1:9
    "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take."

ISSA CPT

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Samsdaddy0525 View Post
    1-Strength/Rep Increase - 9
    2-Size/Weight Gains - 9
    3-Sustained Workout Energy - Not rating this as TC is not a pre workout product
    4-Pumps - I am not rating this as TC is not a pump product
    5-Side Effects - 1 (virtually no issues with oily skin or acne!)
    6-Overall assessment - 9

This past Tuesday was my last day on Test Charge. First off, I will state that I would and will use this product again in the future and I will explain why.

If I wasnít so strapped for cash right now, I would continue Test Charge after the seven day lay off because of the accumulative effects I experienced on this product. It would only get better with further use.

I am one who is happy with 6 -7 hours sleep. I like to stay up late and get up early. But, that can catch up to you eventually. While on Test Charge, I didnít sleep anymore but it was a deeper, more restful sleep. Often, I would get up over night to go to the bathroom and it felt like I was asleep for several hours when in fact often it may have been just two or three hours.

I absolutely LOVED the alpha male feeling while on Test Charge and the strong, strong sense of well being I had each day. I am a fairly confident person, but honestly could say I was brimming with confidence daily with TC. That was my favorite aspect of taking TC.

Did I gain a lot of muscle mass this past month? No, but that is asking a lot of any supplement. I did have a marked increase in appetite and each week my reps and strength did improve. With continued uses of TC, one can expect to see increases in lean muscle mass.

Keep in mind I did virtually NO cardio during this past month, ate like a horse, and stayed hard and fairly lean the whole time.

I did not experience any notable increases in aggression. At times I felt my libido was a bit higher, but nothing off the wall.

As I have stated before as have others, the taste was a bit rancid, but WHO CARES. I told Eric Broser that if tree bark was proven to build muscle I would eat it daily. Two small half dropper serving daily of this stuff should be tolerated by anyone. Donít let the taste hold you back.

Thanks again to the folks at All American EFX for allowing me to review this fine product the past thirty days.

If there is anything I have not touched on or you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer them promptly.
    great review!!

jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000)

Final Review thread

My Magnum Tonic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471243&p=854829653&posted=1#post854829653
    My MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142353891
    My Magnum Serum Accelerated Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131200683
    My ErgoGenix AfterMath and QBM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129136921
    My AAEFX Test Charge Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128308921

twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) twarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great threads!!

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)

Final Review

I had stalled for several months and wasn't making any progress in my lifting. Then I got the chance to do a log of AA EFX's Test Charge.

1-Strength/Rep Increase: 10
    2-Size/Weight Gains: 8
    3-Sustained Workout Energy: 5
    4-Pumps: 5
    5-Side Effects: 9
    6-Overall assessment: 9

Overall I feel I had an incredible experience with Test Charge. My strength, libido, and hunger all shot way up. I made consistent strength gains throughout the entire cycle.

I didn't gain a whole lot of size, however my muscles do feel more dense. I gained 7 lbs in one month while maintaining the same bodyfat percentage. I did kind of a hybrid workout where I started with a heavy compound movement with low reps, then ended each workout with lighter isolation exercises to help pump up the muscle. I think that continued use coupled with a high volume routine would probably be ideal for adding significant size.

I didn't see any changes in sleep, energy, or pumps.

I didn't really have any side effects. Nothing I would consider bad anyways. I had a slight flare up of body acne when I first started and again when I came off of it. (Hormones changing, and I'm prone to acne anyways.) I definitely had an alpha male feeling going on that seemed to decrease my patience with the "lesser people" and enhanced my aggression a little.

I would definitely use Test Charge again, and would be happy to recommend it to anyone. It only requires one week off between one month cycles, so if ran back to back on that schedule, one could potentially be gaining all year long. The possibilities of that are astounding.

I gained 30 lbs on bench press, 45 lbs on squats, and 55 lbs on deadlifts in one month! Test Charge really gave me the boost I needed to push through my plateau.

Thank you EFX for giving me the opportunity to try out Test Charge.
    Last edited by Kaikara; 11-21-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

Originally Posted by Kaikara View Post
    I had stalled for several months and wasn't making any progress in my lifting. Then I got the chance to do a log of AA EFX's Test Charge.

1-Strength/Rep Increase: 10
    2-Size/Weight Gains: 8
    3-Sustained Workout Energy: 5
    4-Pumps: 5
    5-Side Effects: 9
    6-Overall assessment: 9

Overall I feel I had an incredible experience with Test Charge. My strength, libido, and hunger all shot way up. I made consistent strength gains throughout the entire cycle.

I didn't gain a whole lot of size, however my muscles do feel more dense. I gained 7 lbs in one month while maintaining the same bodyfat percentage. I did kind of a hybrid workout where I started with a heavy compound movement with low reps, then ended each workout with lighter isolation exercises to help pump up the muscle. I think that continued use coupled with a high volume routine would probably be ideal for adding significant size.

I didn't see any changes in sleep, energy, or pumps.

I didn't really have any side effects. Nothing I would consider bad anyways. I had a slight flare up of body acne when I first started and again when I came off of it. (Hormones changing, and I'm prone to acne anyways.) I definitely had an alpha male feeling going on that seemed to decrease my patience with the "lesser people" and enhanced my aggression a little.

I would definitely use Test Charge again, and would be happy to recommend it to anyone. It only requires one week off between one month cycles, so if ran back to back on that schedule, one could potentially be gaining all year long. The possibilities of that are astounding.

I gained 30 lbs on bench press, 45 lbs on squats, and 55 lbs on deadlifts in one month! Test Charge really gave me the boost I needed to push through my plateau.

Thank you EFX for giving me the opportunity to try out Test Charge.
    Thanks for adding this here as well!

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    $35.95 Black Friday sale!
    Last edited by Kaikara; 11-26-2010 at 12:13 AM.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000) blondeyblue is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face K-OTIC my new crack!

I have tried everything in regards to thermogenics and energy boosters and always end up starting a new product only to soon after have to stop. I am one of those people that unfortunately experiences all the possible "negative" side effects and have an extremely sensitive system. It never fails whether it's nausea, jitters, major irritability or a big crash, I always end up having to stop. Of course I was a big skeptic with K-OTIC figuring it was like all of the other pre-workout drinks that work for a temporary amount of time, taste AWFUL, make you crazy and then you feel even more exhausted once they have made their way out of your system. Not to mention I was also just nervous as to what "side effects" my lovely body would embrace HA!

Well...I was more then surprised. I at first started using only a half of a scoop. The smell along with the taste is nothing fabulous BUT...mix it with Crystal Light or any Sugar Free drink mix you use and it actually tastes fine. I am used to it now and I have to admit kind of like it. So the half of a scoop did nada for me. I actually said "forget this" and retired the product to the shelf with the rest of my collection of FIRED stimulants.

A month later...I started stumbling upon some K-OTIC reviews along with chatting with some pals that use the product whom swear it's a best kept secret, so I decided to give it the fairest chance it deserves one last week and go for a whole scoop. I have several contests picked out for 2011 and my cardio sessions are close to two hours a day and I am taking in under 20 grams of carbs every day...so at this point something other then the morning coffee had to give.

I AM NOW A FULL BLOWN ADDICT is all I can say to sum it up. This product is incredible. I take it in the morning on empty believe it or not before I do my first cardio session, wait about ten minutes or so and go down to the gym. NEVER in my life have I found a product that gives you such clear, clean and sustained energy with out feeling like you are on something. I am just blown away. I have never been more focused and felt better in my life and I am telling you I have tried EVERYTHING! Not one single negative side effect...not even a crash! I am hooked line and sinker with K-OTIC. I feel silly for ever being a skeptic and now have been passing it along to other friends-competitors who are all saying the same thing. I cannot wait for it to hit bb.com because I know this is going to be a break out product.

LOVE IT! No BS...if taken the right way, you will be just as hooked. Thank God for this product. My two hour cardio sessions have been a sinch and my training focused and strong!!! This product is gold to me! Thank you AAEFX!
    Last edited by blondeyblue; 12-24-2010 at 02:25 PM.

gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainercory is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ Nice review!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blondeyblue View Post
    I have tried everything in regards to thermogenics and energy boosters and always end up starting a new product only to soon after have to stop. I am one of those people that unfortunately experiences all the possible "negative" side effects and have an extremely sensitive system. It never fails whether it's nausea, jitters, major irritability or a big crash, I always end up having to stop. Of course I was a big skeptic with K-OTIC figuring it was like all of the other pre-workout drinks that work for a temporary amount of time, taste AWFUL, make you crazy and then you feel even more exhausted once they have made their way out of your system. Not to mention I was also just nervous as to what "side effects" my lovely body would embrace HA!

Well...I was more then surprised. I at first started using only a half of a scoop. The smell along with the taste is nothing fabulous BUT...mix it with Crystal Light or any Sugar Free drink mix you use and it actually tastes fine. I am used to it now and I have to admit kind of like it. So the half of a scoop did nada for me. I actually said "forget this" and retired the product to the shelf with the rest of my collection of FIRED stimulants.

A month later...I started stumbling upon some K-OTIC reviews along with chatting with some pals that use the product whom swear it's a best kept secret, so I decided to give it the fairest chance it deserves one last week and go for a whole scoop. I have several contests picked out for 2011 and my cardio sessions are close to two hours a day and I am taking in under 20 grams of carbs every day...so at this point something other then the morning coffee had to give.

I AM NOW A FULL BLOWN ADDICT is all I can say to sum it up. This product is incredible. I take it in the morning on empty believe it or not before I do my first cardio session, wait about ten minutes or so and go down to the gym. NEVER in my life have I found a product that gives you such clear, clean and sustained energy with out feeling like you are on something. I am just blown away. I have never been more focused and felt better in my life and I am telling you I have tried EVERYTHING! Not one single negative side effect...not even a crash! I am hooked line and sinker with K-OTIC. I feel silly for ever being a skeptic and now have been passing it along to other friends-competitors who are all saying the same thing. I cannot wait for it to hit bb.com because I know this is going to be a break out product.

LOVE IT! No BS...if taken the right way, you will be just as hooked. Thank God for this product. My two hour cardio sessions have been a sinch and my training focused and strong!!! This product is gold to me! Thank you AAEFX!
    So you are saying you like it?

: )

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    So you are saying you like it?

: )
    I have 2 female clients on K-Otic and they are loving it as well.
    1/2 servings btw.

azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile test charge vs methyl 1d

ok so me n my friend just bought methyl 1d and efx test charge i will be using the test charge n he will be using methyl 1d we well be recording logs and before and after pictures
    and we will see witch 1 is better. if anyone has questions or comments please feel free to email me at azloves1@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by azloves View Post
    ok so me n my friend just bought methyl 1d and efx test charge i will be using the test charge n he will be using methyl 1d we well be recording logs and before and after pictures
    and we will see witch 1 is better. if anyone has questions or comments please feel free to email me at azloves1@hotmail.com
    Cool, but you are comparing what is essentially a pro-hormone to a test booster. Sort of like apples vs oranges.

azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) azloves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

test charge vs methyl 1d

haha exactly well i was just going to test out charge but since my friend just bought methyl 1d id figure might as well not only test it but test agianst a prohormone n see if u can get the results without taking a prohormone by the way we start this test 13th of january

Smile

Originally Posted by azloves View Post
    haha exactly well i was just going to test out charge but since my friend just bought methyl 1d id figure might as well not only test it but test agianst a prohormone n see if u can get the results without taking a prohormone by the way we start this test 13th of january
    Well, let me know how it all turns out!

babyboy121482 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) babyboy121482 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) babyboy121482 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) babyboy121482 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

TC with Shake??

Just started my first kit of Test Charge and by direction it says only take 1 dose in the morning and the Arom Blocker at night before bed. I was reading through the forum and noticed some individuals taking two doses one in morning and one preworkout is this recommended or something they took on their own to do?

Can I still have my shake when I wake up after my dosage of TC? If so do I have to wait a certain amount of time after dose before drinking my wake up shake.

One last thing is I take a Casein shake right before bed can I take the casien shake with the A blocker and TC dose? If not how long following?

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post
    Just started my first kit of Test Charge and by direction it says only take 1 dose in the morning and the Arom Blocker at night before bed. I was reading through the forum and noticed some individuals taking two doses one in morning and one preworkout is this recommended or something they took on their own to do?

Can I still have my shake when I wake up after my dosage of TC? If so do I have to wait a certain amount of time after dose before drinking my wake up shake.

One last thing is I take a Casein shake right before bed can I take the casien shake with the A blocker and TC dose? If not how long following?
    I recommend following the instructions on the box (1 in the morning, 1 at night)

Yes you can have your shake in the morning and at night, no need to wait either time

Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post

Half dropper in the morning and half dropper 30 min before workout or before final meal Take Aroma with final meal. Hold TC under tongue for 60 secs before swallowing.

Wait about 15 min after TC to have shake or food, but Aroma can be taken WITH the shake.

Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Half dropper in the morning and half dropper 30 min before workout or before final meal Take Aroma with final meal. Hold TC under tongue for 60 secs before swallowing.

Wait about 15 min after TC to have shake or food, but Aroma can be taken WITH the shake.
    I stand corrected, defer to Eric. He is the expert. But once in a while having the TC and shake together would be fine, but if possible try to follow Eric's advice as often as you can

dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreamitbig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am very much willing to test it out