Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ask SimplePickup anything

Hay guyz.

This is our youtube channel: youtube.com/simplepickup

We are three average/below average looking guys who get laid on a regular basis. The point of our channel is mainly to show that you don't need to look like zyzz in order to get girls. A lot of guys in our position complain about aesthetics and other bull**** which we constantly try to disprove. Since we think the misc is the bestest forum ever, we decided to make a thread where we help you guys out. (We'll try to answer questions a couple times a week)

We have been doing cold approach pick up for years and it's a pretty big part of our life. There's usually not a single day that passes where we don't approach a random girl. If you have any questions regarding MEETING RANDOM WOMEN then ask them here. Keep in mind: if you're not going out and consistently meeting girls, reading anything about pick-up will be useless. You need to get out there and FAIL a f*ckload of times. After you're curled up in a ball, sick and tired of failing, you need to fail some more. If you're willing to do this it's only a matter of time before you start seeing results.

Let's try to get a few of you forever aloners laid.

edit: (spoon pix, can't embed yet. too few posts)
    i56.tinypic.com/2ez1qav.jpg
    i42.tinypic.com/6749l0.jp
    i43.tinypic.com/fvz3wj.jpg
    Last edited by simplepickup; 11-20-2011 at 10:19 PM.

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sorry for doing this and I know you guys have accounts here too, but spoon pics? It's a misc thing

99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this serious or you guys a troll?

Make a video in your channel and link to this thread.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by simplepickup View Post
    Hay guyz.

This is our youtube channel: youtube.com/simplepickup

We are three average/below average looking guys who get laid on a regular basis. The point of our channel is mainly to show that you don't need to look like zyzz in order to get girls. A lot of guys in our position complain about aesthetics and other bull**** which we constantly try to disprove. Since we think the misc is the bestest forum ever, we decided to make a thread where we help you guys out.

We have been doing cold approach pick up for years and it's a pretty big part of our life. There's usually not a single day that passes where we don't approach a random girl. If you have any questions regarding MEETING RANDOM WOMEN then ask them here. Keep in mind: if you're not going out and consistently meeting girls, reading anything about pick-up will be useless. You need to get out there and FAIL a f*ckload of times. After you're curled up in a ball, sick and tired of failing, you need to fail some more. If you're willing to do this it's only a matter of time before you start seeing results.

Let's try to get a few of you forever aloners laid.
    is this really simplepickup? like the real one? or a troll?

videos are hilarious btw if real... i think im getting trolled though...

if real make a misc video... <---- srs.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

I love ***** and mods nothingto's Avatar
    nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000) nothingto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this real life? Rather then spoon writing misc on a paper and showing it with the face is much more helpful in proving legitness.

But nonetheless simplepickup is great, and I watched every video.
    Reps for life: Free Wieghts Friedel

Registered User RobotDeathSquad's Avatar
    RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been thinking about doing this: meet a chick, start off the convo boring (on purpose), then after a minute or so say something to the effect of "listen, lets not kid ourselves here, this convo is boring as hell lol. I came to talk to you because i think you're cute and we should spend some time together this week/end"

The boring beginning lowers her guard, and the direct segue shocks her a little bit. What do you think?

Also, should i just go to the mall and approach approach approach?
    HORSE COCK CREW
    CLEAN EATERS CREW
    CANT BUST FROM BJ CREW

I rep back all Jews, Reptilians, and Illuminati members.

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)
    you look ugly as fawk (SRS)

do you stink? (no indian hate)
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    omg it is actually you

baws.

okay few questions:

after how many approaches (roughly) did it take you guys to get to the level you are at now? (as I know everyone is different)

what percentage of approaches 'fail' and how is it different from when you first started (better success rate?)

how many bitches have you ****ed?
    reppin back all greens

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sup yall let me say, welcome.

LOTS of insecure *******s on here. please ignore them.

for example, right here:

Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    you look ugly as fawk (SRS)

do you stink? (no indian hate)
    *******s such as this one think that, by pointing out the flaws of other people, they can feel a bit better about their useless, sh!t lives. after a while you just start laughing at these pathetic kunts.

i have an approach journal linked in my sig, please check it out when you can.
    Last edited by wildchild11; 11-20-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you usually do after getting the number?

Registered User RobotDeathSquad's Avatar
    RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you going to answer any questions?
    HORSE COCK CREW
    CLEAN EATERS CREW
    CANT BUST FROM BJ CREW

I rep back all Jews, Reptilians, and Illuminati members.

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50) simplepickup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobotDeathSquad View Post
    I've been thinking about doing this: meet a chick, start off the convo boring (on purpose), then after a minute or so say something to the effect of "listen, lets not kid ourselves here, this convo is boring as hell lol. I came to talk to you because i think you're cute and we should spend some time together this week/end"

The boring beginning lowers her guard, and the direct segue shocks her a little bit. What do you think?

Also, should i just go to the mall and approach approach approach?
    Yes, that would work. If you start approaching a lot you'll realize what does/doesn't work for you. Just tinker with it and be willing to fail

Originally Posted by toil View Post
    omg it is actually you

baws.

okay few questions:

after how many approaches (roughly) did it take you guys to get to the level you are at now? (as I know everyone is different)

what percentage of approaches 'fail' and how is it different from when you first started (better success rate?)
    I honestly don't know how many approaches I've done.. it's in the thousands. Personally, I don't like to keep track of things like that because then it turns from being fun to tedium. Just have fun with it.

The percentage of approaches that 'fail' were much higher when we first started. We still fail all the time but it's more amusing than anything to us now.
    how many bitches have you ****ed?
    Cumulatively less than 200

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    i have an approach journal linked in my sig, please check it out when you can.
    I'll check it out and reply to it in a bit
    Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    What do you usually do after getting the number?
    call or text... what else would we do with it?

toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you guys lift?

Did you guys know each other before pickup?

Most embarrasing thing that has happened during an approach? ( probably wouldn't embarrass you now but when ya started you know)
    reppin back all greens

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    is this really simplepickup? like the real one? or a troll?

videos are hilarious btw if real... i think im getting trolled though...

if real make a misc video... <---- srs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also, what are ur individual forum accounts? u must have them if u already knew about the misc
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bakez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OK here are 3 that i hope are interesting for u:

Do you think only approaching girls on nights out when u are halfway to being ****faced is detrimental to your social skills? I believe that this helped me at first but now sometimes i feel like i cant approach a girl unless ive had a few drinks to relax my mind, and i feel like this is getting worse

Do you even wait for any eye contact before at all in most of the girls you approach or just literally walk up and start talking?

I have a stutter, i am comfortable with this, once in a convo it is fine and its funny a lot of the time and i even do it deliberately sometimes, but it makes it difficult to say the first line. eg in your vids sometimes a girl walks past u and u shout "QUESTION: where did you get this?" - its often impossible for me to think a line and then say it assertively like that, and i dont have time to think up a different way to say it when ive only got like 3 seconds to do it (as this is what i do in normal convo if i cant say a word... i just change that word or rearrange the sentence so i can say it). I suppose i just have to fail more and lol at myself, not sure how that can change

PS i wish u had made these vids a few years earlier when i was still between 18-21, altho my 'game' basically consists of me walking up to people and just literally saying anything that comes into my head, but its lulz

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, how do you guys follow through when you get a number?

AND: How the hell do you recover after some of the stuff you say in like the emo video?

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao you guys are hilarious. What's your most common 'opener' when approaching girls on campus? Just a hey and an introduction?

CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on first page
    Curren$y's Acquiring Aesthetics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136521371

200+

gladiator alwxysprlol Alwaysprolol's Avatar
    Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on simple pick up thread. kong is the man.. if i had your confidence brah.

so i been using the "hey i had to come over.. adorable blhablah" line lately.. what the **** do i do after i introduce myself.. soemtimes i start stammering. ****
    sacramento kings | san jose sharks | baltimore ravens

#cambergang
    @wutangcamber

*only use black moon emoji crew*

utexas computer science '15

Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Branc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol legends

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    best pickup videos I've seen to date.
    totally lulzy, dgaf about the responses, and actually out having FUN talking to girls.

I'm not saying everyone should dress up as emo/goths - but god damn guys, put down the fukkin pua books and learn how to have some fun bullshtting and joking like these guys do.

Great stuff op, and I usually hate anything pua related.

Also in for misc video
    Last edited by janky; 11-20-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm really bad with small talk, you guys make it seem so easy. Does it get better as you do it or do you have any kind of advice? I just don't know what to talk about sometimes.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

Registered User TheKingOfCleans's Avatar
    TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKingOfCleans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's only three things I care about in life. GTL. Gaming, table tennis, library.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    big fan here but

bro you'd get a crazy response if you make a thread in the "main misc"
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've seen a few videos, well made. It's entertaining but most guys take girls too seriously. They don't have fun with them like they should, because the girl 'might' not like that and he'll lose her.

Originally Posted by simplepickup View Post
    There's usually not a single day that passes where we don't approach a random girl. If you have any questions regarding MEETING RANDOM WOMEN then ask them here. Keep in mind: if you're not going out and consistently meeting girls, reading anything about pick-up will be useless. You need to get out there and FAIL a f*ckload of times. After you're curled up in a ball, sick and tired of failing, you need to fail some more. If you're willing to do this it's only a matter of time before you start seeing results.
    I honestly don't know how many approaches I've done.. it's in the thousands. Personally, I don't like to keep track of things like that because then it turns from being fun to tedium. Just have fun with it.

The percentage of approaches that 'fail' were much higher when we first started. We still fail all the time but it's more amusing than anything to us now.
    I like how you bring this up. Because even though most guys would hate to admit this, they start learning 'game' because something didn't workout with a 'particular' girl or start learning game in hopes of using game on a particular girl and hope it turns out for the better. And if they fail, or shes interested, they give up on game and either give up or settle. The impression I get from here is that these guys simple don't understand the amount of work that guys who are good with girls put in to be able to get any amount of skill in this field.

You mentioned in the quotes.

My questions,
    Did you ever do any sort of boot camp style pick ups to get over anxiety? Like just saying hello to every attractive girl, or have a conversation with 5 strangers or did you go guns blazing(when starting out)?
    What do you think about before you first approach? What state are you in?
    Do you sometimes get fear of approaching, and if so, how do you overcome it? (fear of rejection/acceptance/somethinggonewrong) etc

How old are you guys?
    How old were you when you first started learning about game? (or how long you been learning game for)
    How long before things started to click, and you started to 'get it'?
    Last edited by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY; 11-20-2011 at 05:57 PM.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i seem to drink on my dates often, some sake or beer mixed drinks, nothing to heavy. Seems to get me chatty and goofy though and i just ramble go on about stupid stuff makes conversations easier. But i dont want it to become a crutch etc, but i do like to drink regardless w friends or out etc.
    Sig line can't be a novel

byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000) byebyebye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much do you get paid for those youtube videos?
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

** Keep rep trading out of your sig.

Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dieseman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whatup k to the ong
    ..The Legion of Good Samaritans..

I rep back all 100%, if you put it in the comment.

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you give us a really good basic setup phrase?

Like "Hey, i saw you and couldn't help but notice"?
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL