Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000)

strengthening knees and ankles? (reps)

can anyone link me to a workout/stretching routine that strengthens the knees and ankles? ive had trouble with pain and both and ive had trouble finding anything that focuses on strengthening them. doesnt have to be weights, just something i can do in addition to normal training

Registered Manmore VerticalDreams's Avatar
    VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VerticalDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive never had knee issues, So I cannot really help you there.
    But Ive done strength/conditioning on my ankles.

What I do,

Foot Plantar/Dorsi Flexion- 20 seconds each stretch, each foot.

i,e - Lift your foot off the ground, and point the toes downwards for 20 seconds, hold it, feel the stretch

Then , point the toes upwards towards your shin, and hold for 20 seconds,

Do each ankle until you've done probably a total of 1-2 minutes per ankle

Next you can try getting either some light/medium Dumbells, or having a light/medium barbell on your shoulders, and stand on 1 foot. balancing on one foot will cause your ankle and its muscles to work more than you would believe in order to keep you stable and balanced, before trying it and actually watching my ankle, I never realised how much it was working to keep me stable, Hold for 1 minute each ankle, and repeat for about 3-5 minutes each ankle all up.

If you have access to a wobble board, or balance cushion, balance on 1 foot on that also, for a good ankle stability/strength gain.

As well as the plantar/dorsi flexion, you can stand on one foot, and rotate the ankle around its joint, so just make a circular motion with your toes while keep the foot steady.

These will help build up ankle strength / stability,

Just last week While playing basketball, I slipped and SHOULD have rolled my ankle, but thanks to my training, The ankle just absorbed the slip, re adjusted and came right, pain free, and able to keep playing, I now have a greater Range of motion in the ankle, and love it.

give it a try.

Hope I helped.