Thread: MY wrists hurt

not a nazi, iam blunted Aryan soldier's Avatar
    Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MY wrists hurt

Is it normal for my wrists to hurt during wrist curls? I mean hurt to the point where i cant do push ups afterward? I usually do 3 sets of 13 but i cant usually get through all of them because of the pain..Also does anyone know a good thigh excersize? I run a mile everyday is that enough? thanks

phubaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you might have precursor carpal tunnel syndrome... this is usually caused by improper hand placement while using the computer

http://www.carpal-tunnel.com/

read that site and takes it advice.. if the pain continues i would consult your physician.

Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks..the pain isent as strong now as it was about a month ago but thanks again for the help

phubaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh ya, the mile run won't really increase your thigh strength because it is an endurance exercise.. However I would continue to do the mile run and add a good leg workout once a week.

Such as 4 sets squats and 4 sets weighted lunges 4 set weighted calf lifts.. thats a pretty intense exercise to start out with. as you grow stronger you may want to add or switch around your leg workout.. But remember the leg workout is one of the most important workouts you do=)

and form is even more important..

check out these sites
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

or

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...cle=Quadriceps

however the bb site shows the people squatting where their knees pass the end of your feet.. NEVER EVER DO THAT it can lead to serious knee problems.. also if you workout at a gym try to get someone to critique your form

I have a small work out room in my house where i work out. When i run the mile i run half of it up hill and half downhill. My goal is to get my chest and abs firm because my arms are in god shape. Any thing work good for you as far as chest and abs?
    smh