Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1559
    BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So after 4 years cheating sloot ex sends me a friend request on ******** but then immediately retracts it. Most likely an accident methinks but could have done without the reminder. Would be weird if it wasn't accidental considering most recent news I heard through the grapevine is her life's going pretty well - just bought a house with her BF (of like a year and a bit apparently), but she probably is cray enough to self sabotage so who knows.

Nice when a cheating ex is doing better than you at lief huh?
    Anxiety & Low Self-Esteem Discussion Thread: Practical Techniques To Address Them: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175994971

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BZA85 View Post
    So after 4 years cheating sloot ex sends me a friend request on ******** but then immediately retracts it. Most likely an accident methinks but could have done without the reminder. Would be weird if it wasn't accidental considering most recent news I heard through the grapevine is her life's going pretty well - just bought a house with her BF (of like a year and a bit apparently), but she probably is cray enough to self sabotage so who knows.

Nice when a cheating ex is doing better than you at lief huh?
    Social media doesn’t actually portray what happens in reality. I broke up with my ex about two weeks ago and she will inherit over 6 million from her family. Sounds nice huh?

Too bad she lives in the middle of no where and when we first started talking she was self harming herself, depressed, anxiety and had suicidal thoughts (all of which I pulled her out of) because of the turmoil her family puts her through. They just don’t care. She is moving back to be with them. Yeah she won’t be fine down the road I’d be shocked if she turns around.

brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000) brothoven is just really nice. (+1000)

Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Man up guys and forget them. I’ve tried my hardest to sleep w one of my ex’s & it did work after tough hard time. Not even worth that chit and ur dignity gets fked over. Nothing is BETTER THAN KNOWING YOUR WORTH.

Put the energy on someone new

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol well mine of 14 months is all over yelp less than a month after us breaking up writing like a total psycho acting like her and her current guy have been married for 5 years or something. Everything was wrong the last two months. No sex until marriage anymore bc she wants to be married and have kids and God will get her there but she can still do blow. Random blow offs saying her gay boss wanted to go out for his last night in town, saying she was going to another state to see her bff when her yelp review said she was at the bar with some friends. Dumped me claiming my family didn't like her and I would never marry her as a result (lol wtf does that matter?)

So under the circumstances not a word even though and I don't expect to hear anything until this rebound crashes. Staying NC too. Cheaters/Monkey branchers were never truly in love. I've read all her texts to exes in the past. She always goes back to exes for emotional comfort when she's single. She has an extreme void left by an absent father in her childhood that she has to fill with a man. Can't be single. Hell no to being the next ex who gives her any of that when this current relationship crashes. Thank Christ I didn't marry her. I want to break NC to demand my $1450 back that she owes me but I'll just let it be.
    Last edited by Imnew1; 02-24-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well my ex that monkey branched from me is right on schedule. She broke up with me over the phone on 1/23. Almost hit 90 days, but just got the lame ass “Hey” text and hour ago. 30 minutes go by “How are you?”

Yeah definitely not responding. Things must be wonderful with the new guy. He can have her. No monkey branching back allowed. I kind of want to screen shot a pic of her yelp page with her and the new guy traveling on vacation less than 3 weeks after she dumped me. She’s probably texting 3-4 others right now if things are going bad with this guy. She doesn’t deserve the satisfaction from me. I’ll let her sit there in silence.

Wow this manipulative hoe. 3 hours later comes the typical "I miss you" text. After her earlier texts to me this evening she's out on a date with her new guy and posting it on yelp. Texting me this afterwards. Poor guy is being used to get over me, and she's trying to manipulate me and keep me around on the sides. No thank you.

Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chucktraceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    me and my now ex gf brokeup like a 5 weeks ago. We dated for a year and honestly it was awesome and I know she enjoyed it too. But she brokeup w me cause she said she is transfering to a uni a few hours away and needs to focus on her last year of school. I expected this to happen sooner or later so I just let her go, no opposition what so ever. 15 minutes after that I was hitting the weights and still am to this day. Also haven’t spoken a word to her since we broke up even though she insisted on staying a part of my life. Post my gains all over snap and insta as well as me turning up w guy & girl friends. Not sure if I will ever hear from her again but don’t really care. But I am curious to what y’all think she’ll do lol. Almost all girls I’ve dated or messed with at least check up on me for attention or whatever, but my last girl was a just a little different. Though she was always attracted more to me I felt like, she did a lot of the chasing.

I have my eyes on this cutie @ the gym so that’s now my girl focus, ex’s can stay left on read.

Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Broke up with girl I’ve been seeing for 3 months. She said she needs space because she has a lot of stuff going on in her life (grandad dying, just came out of a long term relationship before me etc). I feel really **** about it and today I went crazy and started messaging her loads asking her why she wants space, she’s probably seeing someone else that sort of thing ffs it was quite embarrassing and made me look quite desperate probably. Is no contact the best thing to do even though she says she wants space anyway?
    I always rape back (semisrs)

☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    Almost pass out when ordering pizza on the phone crew
    4.25 inch penis girth crew
    Too scared to tweet crew
    Fleshlight crew

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lads wish I knew this. Things were going great with a girl a few years back, she broke things off and I went NC no problem. But we would catch up again every now and then and I did a bad job of being too available. Getting women since her was E-Z. Developing feelings towards one was hard

Still don’t know if she was testing me, genuinely interested, just wanting to know if I was still hooked, and I had many sleepless nights figuring it all out in my head. At this point I just don’t care but chalked it up to a learning opportunity

Women want an *******. Be the *******

anejek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chucktraceless View Post
    me and my now ex gf brokeup like a 5 weeks ago. We dated for a year and honestly it was awesome and I know she enjoyed it too. But she brokeup w me cause she said she is transfering to a uni a few hours away and needs to focus on her last year of school. I expected this to happen sooner or later so I just let her go, no opposition what so ever. 15 minutes after that I was hitting the weights and still am to this day. Also haven’t spoken a word to her since we broke up even though she insisted on staying a part of my life. Post my gains all over snap and insta as well as me turning up w guy & girl friends. Not sure if I will ever hear from her again but don’t really care. But I am curious to what y’all think she’ll do lol. Almost all girls I’ve dated or messed with at least check up on me for attention or whatever, but my last girl was a just a little different. Though she was always attracted more to me I felt like, she did a lot of the chasing.

I have my eyes on this cutie @ the gym so that’s now my girl focus, ex’s can stay left on read.
    Hello. I'm new. Just happened upon this thread and am responding like so:

If you genuinely didn't care you wouldn't be thinking about her or "what she'll do" let alone posting about it online. It also sounds like the social media posts and eyeing other women are smokescreens and coping mechanisms.

You're hurt. Just deal with it properly by first acknowledging your pain, and then move forward from there. Strong people don't hide from their pain by "shutting it off." They work through it.

Good luck!

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ex leaves cause grass is greener on the other side/new interests in life

Ex comes back because she has wounded pride(chad only pumped n dumped,couldn't find prince charming)

Ex only wants validation, rehabilitation for her pride. Once you build her back up, she will cut you off and dissapear again.

If a woman tells you to get lost, then you need to get lost! Don't ever come back. No woman worth living life with would ever cut you off.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    Ex leaves cause grass is greener on the other side/new interests in life

Ex comes back because she has wounded pride(chad only pumped n dumped,couldn't find prince charming)

Ex only wants validation, rehabilitation for her pride. Once you build her back up, she will cut you off and dissapear again.

If a woman tells you to get lost, then you need to get lost! Don't ever come back. No woman worth living life with would ever cut you off.
    This a 100%. Even if an ex ''comes back'', it's not because she suddenly realized your worth and fell in love with you all over. It's only because you're either her current best option after she got dumped or because she needs an emotional tampon before dumping you all over again once she feels better.

My ex tries to contact me all the time for months on end. Ignored her on everything while having her blocked on everything as well. Not taking those breadcrumbs bait. Good riddance.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's been 2.5 years and she never came back.

srs
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Wondering if mine will come back after breakup #2. Last time she monkeybranched and left all my pics up on instagram and kept me on linkedin. This go around we both ghosted back in November right before 2 years together, and she seemed like she was friend zoning me over the next few weeks. She has no real friends in my state, so a boyfriend rejecting her friendship apparently cuts deep.

Got accused of a crazy email right before Christmas that was sent to me and she tried to tie me and a former coworker to it. She won’t reason, and prob sent it herself. She removed me from linkedin, deleted our pics on insta, and is on Bumble. Man the only problem was my living situation and how it proved yes or no if I was making the steps to marry her. She last reached out in middle of January to tell me she loved me and I was always on her mind, and then a week later to try and retroll this email nonsense and tell me she still loved me but I had messed her up with something I didn’t even do.

I reached out 2x to try and give her what she wanted but I got a generic answer and blown off left on read on the second text. Lol see you in 3 months maybe I guess is my attitude. That and there’s cool and beautiful women all over the place. Meeting them and having a real connection is the hard part. Always know women have the same problem awaiting is my advice. They can **** somebody whenever they want. That doesn’t mean they love, care, have friendship at the core, and like the person physically, mentally, spiritually, etc

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    I reached out 2x to try and give her what she wanted but I got a generic answer and blown off left on read on the second text. Lol see you in 3 months maybe I guess is my attitude.
    So basically you're still waiting for her. Told her she can have sex with any guy she wants and that you'll be there waiting for her when (if) she comes back in a few momths. And you also reached out to her twice? Lmao.
    No woman will respect someone like that. You're still desperately waiting for her.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoGFnow View Post
    Srs brahs just got dumped by gf

Cliffs:
    Late 20s and dated gf for 3.5yrs
    She said we need to get married and have kids asap
    I said not really keen, give me 18months and we can do it
    She says she's leaving + anything else hurtful possible
    Packs up her **** and goes
    Didn't you just post about this in another thread?
    Then listed all the red flags she exhibited?

If so, you don't want her back man get your head on straight.

iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoGFnow View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this is true?

My gf just broke up with me coz i didnt want to have kids immediately.

We broke up and she left 30 March to go back to her family, we didn't contact each other at all during that period except for her to text me that she was coming by on the 7/04 to pack up all her shiet.

It's the 10th day and i've been spending every day/night with family or friends so far. Tonight is my first night alone and i'm really feeling it.

Should i message her asking if shes ok or what should i do?

I feel like it isn't over but i dont want to message her if shes hurting. I think she should message me first but I don't think she will.

feels brahs

Drop her stuff off at her place and then go contact. Consider yourself lucky you didn't knock up her up and forced to pay child support later. It'll take time but you'll get over it.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ex wants to meet for drinks and dinner. Amicable breakup, ending things more due to my faults than hers.
    Get a text then a call 30 minutes before hand, says she can't come because she ****ed a guy an hour ago who currently has the corona that she dated for 1 month after we split who she said things were over with.
    **** women. Staying single and smashing hoes till I die.

runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50) runnerround will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex emailed wanting to be friends.

Clearly on a fishing/guilt trip.

Advised she doesn’t qualify.

Ex hits out at my flat and advises she’s inherited $$$.

The butthurt was sweet. The power is all back.

It’s gonna be bad for her. Got swole since, new dating pics just getting proofed and up over next week or so. It’s not my problem.

The truth is if you meant something they are always watching.

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    So basically you're still waiting for her. Told her she can have sex with any guy she wants and that you'll be there waiting for her when (if) she comes back in a few momths. And you also reached out to her twice? Lmao.
    No woman will respect someone like that. You're still desperately waiting for her.
    I had to wait 3 months to respond to this bc of that loser sandman.

You were quoting me from almost a year and a half ago right during my crazy breakup with her that dragged for an entire month. That's where my 2x calls and texts came from. With what was going on at that time, I'm sure any normal person would try to reach out to their gf and try to ask wtf? After that I said the hell with her. Haven't communicated with her or heard from her in 1.5 years. Sad ending but oh well. Definitely not sitting around waiting for her to come back after God knows how many guys who have dogged her out and treated her like ****, or some new ex she was deeply emotionally bonded too to bring that back, and a now 35 year old chick wanting to be a mother. Nah I'm good.

My last communication was her shopping at my local Publix 2 min from my house after a whole year while she lives 20 min away. Just got stared at with pure hatred from her. Lol YES! Half her yelp reviews are in my city, and on places right near where I live (yeah I'm guilty of checking). Outside of that I haven't checked on her at all.

regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000)
    I created a topic about my issue just recently. It's a very long post so I'll try to minimize it here as much as possible and hope people who did not reply in my topic will have something to say here.

What if I broke off with the woman 20 years older than me 15 months ago after 1.5 years together and all this time we stayed friends? Not a single sexual encounter happened after I left her. But recently for like 4 months, I showed myself as desperate and needy. I mean for entire 4 months. Especially when I noticed she started spending the nights somewhere else. I started texting her almost every day, showering her with attention and compliments. And just 2 months ago I opened my feelings to her, apologized, said I would do anything for her, almost begged her to get back together with me but she was cold and not interested. Yet she started to hang out with me, flirting, we went tanning together to the beach, for a coffee, she even sent me couple of her pictures in a bikini. Like trying to seduce me. All this while she was fuking other dude. And she tried to hide it from me lying that she isn't seeing anyone. But I noticed a lot of times when I got back late myself, that her car was nowhere to be parked (we're practically neighbours, she parks across the street). So I knew the truth.

And I just recently again pushed her way too much about getting back together. I also said if we can't be in a relationship, we could at least spend some romantic time together. She didn't give me clear answer that she doesn't want to have sex with me. She acted hesitant and was avoiding a clear answer. She also said to me I'm important to her but just as a friend. So it didn't workout for me. The last time after I pushed her to get back together or to be friends with benefits, she didn't text me back. And she even started showing that she's with somebody. She uploads stories, pictures on her ig that she's with someone.

I stopped texting her after she started showing on social media that she's with someone. She texted me once after all this, asking for a little help.

It's been a week since any of us texted each other.

After all this big fuk up, is there a chance that she will start missing me and even chasing me if I go no contact?
    Last edited by regno; 07-17-2021 at 07:54 AM.

DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DigDeeper1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by regno View Post
    I created a topic about my issue just recently. It's a very long post so I'll try to minimize it here as much as possible and hope people who did not reply in my topic will have something to say here.

What if I broke off with the woman 20 years older than me 15 months ago after 1.5 years together and all this time we stayed friends? Not a single sexual encounter happened after I left her. But recently for like 4 months, I showed myself as desperate and needy. I mean for entire 4 months. Especially when I noticed she started spending the nights somewhere else. And just 2 months ago I opened my feelings to her, almost begged her to get back together with me but she was cold and not interested. Yet she started to hang out with me, flirting, we went tanning together to the beach, for a coffee, she even sent me couple of her pictures in a bikini. All this while she was fuking other dude. And she tried to hide it from me lying that she isn't seeing anyone.

And I just recently again pushed her way too much about getting back together. I also said if we can't be in a relationship, we could at least spend some romantic time together. She didn't give me clear answer that she doesn't want to have sex with me. She acted hesitant and was avoiding a clear answer. She also said to me I'm important to her but just as a friend. So it didn't workout for me. The last time after I pushed her to get back together or to be friends with benefits, she doesn't even hide it anymore that she's with somebody. She uploads stories, pictures on her ig that she's with someone.

I stopped texting her after she started showing on social media that she's with someone. She texted me once after all this, asking for a little help.

After all this big fuk up, is there a chance that she will start missing me and even chasing me if I go no contact?
    Probably very low considering you will most likely end up in jail in the near future

What if I broke off with the woman 20 years older than me 15 months ago after 1.5 years together and all this time we stayed friends? Not a single sexual encounter happened after I left her. But recently for like 4 months, I showed myself as desperate and needy. I mean for entire 4 months. Especially when I noticed she started spending the nights somewhere else. I started texting her almost every day, showering her with attention and compliments. And just 2 months ago I opened my feelings to her, apologized, said I would do anything for her, almost begged her to get back together with me but she was cold and not interested. Yet she started to hang out with me, flirting, we went tanning together to the beach, for a coffee, she even sent me couple of her pictures in a bikini. Like trying to seduce me. All this while she was fuking other dude. And she tried to hide it from me lying that she isn't seeing anyone. But I noticed a lot of times when I got back late myself, that her car was nowhere to be parked (we're practically neighbours, she parks across the street). So I knew the truth.

And I just recently again pushed her way too much about getting back together. I also said if we can't be in a relationship, we could at least spend some romantic time together. She didn't give me clear answer that she doesn't want to have sex with me. She acted hesitant and was avoiding a clear answer. She also said to me I'm important to her but just as a friend. So it didn't workout for me. The last time after I pushed her to get back together or to be friends with benefits, she didn't text me back. And she even started showing that she's with somebody. She uploads stories, pictures on her ig that she's with someone.

Pretty pathetic on all levels.

Now with that being clear, why do you care if a lack of your presence in her life makes her miss you? Yes exes miss certain things about each other but not enough to ever want to be involved romantically again. So no, she’s not sitting around crying and worried about you.

Staying friends and in contact with her was the worst thing you could have done. Let her go and find somebody your own age for God’s sake.

regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000) regno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Pretty pathetic on all levels.

Now with that being clear, why do you care if a lack of your presence in her life makes her miss you? Yes exes miss certain things about each other but not enough to ever want to be involved romantically again. So no, she’s not sitting around crying and worried about you.

Staying friends and in contact with her was the worst thing you could have done. Let her go and find somebody your own age for God’s sake.

Yes, I agree that staying friends wasn't a good idea although I wanted that when I first left her. And when I left her, I never thought that after a year, I would start chasing her like there's no tomorrow. It feels like she's essential for me and one of a kind woman. Even if she's so much older than me.

I remember the exact moment when I started chasing her. When 5 months ago I hooked up with a hot girl my age but got literally disgusted by her personality and lifestyle. Even sex wasn't that good with her. I dumped her immediately after several dates and sexual encounters and started thinking, wow, my ex was in every possible way superior to this girl. What have I done??

And after more than 4 months of chasing here and even knowing she's with somebody, I'm still struggling to let her go. Although I promised myself to never initiate a contact with her first ever again unless she would start really missing me and showing she wants to be together with me. Which is extremely unlikely at this point.

I hope that with more time, the chemicals in my brain that cause this addiction to her will slowly fade away and all the feelings that I have for her right now will turn into indifference. Because living like this, when you have a burning desire to be with that person while she completely let you go, it's excruciating emotional state 24/7.

And you're 100% right. She's not sitting around and worrying and crying about me. It's the opposite. She's enjoying her life and probably doesn't give a single chit about me anymore. Which rips me apart considering the enormous feelings and deep connection we once shared for one another. And all of it is probably gone forever. It's even more painful knowing that I had a chance with her, maybe even recently if I had played my cards wisely. But instead, I fuked up in every possible way and the damage that is done is likely irreversible.
    Last edited by regno; 07-18-2021 at 04:04 AM.

Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, I agree that staying friends wasn't a good idea although I wanted that when I first left her. And when I left her, I never thought that after a year, I would start chasing her like there's no tomorrow. It feels like she's essential for me and one of a kind woman. Even if she's so much older than me.

I remember the exact moment when I started chasing her. When 5 months ago I hooked up with a hot girl my age but got literally disgusted by her personality and lifestyle. Even sex wasn't that good with her. I dumped her immediately after several dates and sexual encounters and started thinking, wow, my ex was in every possible way superior to this girl. What have I done??

And after more than 4 months of chasing here and even knowing she's with somebody, I'm still struggling to let her go. Although I promised myself to never initiate a contact with her first ever again unless she would start really missing me and showing she wants to be together with me. Which is extremely unlikely at this point.

I hope that with more time, the chemicals in my brain that cause this addiction to her will slowly fade away and all the feelings that I have for her right now will turn into indifference. Because living like this, when you have a burning desire to be with that person while she completely let you go, it's excruciating emotional state 24/7.

And you're 100% right. She's not sitting around and worrying and crying about me. It's the opposite. She's enjoying her life and probably doesn't give a single chit about me anymore. Which rips me apart considering the enormous feelings and deep connection we once shared for one another. And all of it is probably gone forever. It's even more painful knowing that I had a chance with her, maybe even recently if I had played my cards wisely. But instead, I fuked up in every possible way and the damage that is done is likely irreversible.
    I'm having a hard time grasping why this attachment is so hard to break? What makes her "essential" to you? It seems like you have her on a pedestal. Also, she can't possibly be that good, because you broke up with her the first time, right? What was the reasons you broke up with her in the first place?

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So your focus has again shifted from wanting to "emotionally wreck her" to winning her back?

Dude you're 27, not some kid in highschool.
    Your emotional volatility is a serious problem and you need to disconnect from this woman, go to therapy, and work on yourself.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rattelsnake View Post
    I'm having a hard time grasping why this attachment is so hard to break? What makes her "essential" to you? It seems like you have her on a pedestal. Also, she can't possibly be that good, because you broke up with her the first time, right? What was the reasons you broke up with her in the first place?
    This isn't a logical attachment, it's an emotional one.

There's no reasoning out of it. He needs to go complete NC, emotionally detach, and go through the withdrawal pains until his brain chemistry resets.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    So your focus has again shifted from wanting to "emotionally wreck her" to winning her back?

Dude you're 27, not some kid in highschool.
    Your emotional volatility is a serious problem and you need to disconnect from this woman, go to therapy, and work on yourself.

I'm not trying to win her back anymore. But..I would give her a chance to be friends with me and maybe even more. But only if she started showing massive interest in me like texting me first, asking me out etc. 99% it won't happen.

Anyway, last time I contacted her first was 2 weeks ago. Last time she texted me first was a week ago. Since then, it's been silence. Like I said before, I promised myself to not contact her first. I don't think she's going to text me anymore since I left her stuff at her home door 5 days ago. She found it but did not text me anything. So full NC is very likely already happening.

Also, I agree that my emotional volatility is a huge issue in me. In a single day, I manage to have multiple emotions for her like hate, longing and lust. It's incredibly draining my energy. But it's getting better. Only when she posts something on IG, an emotional turmoil starts. I should probably unfollow her from IG. Because I think she's adding stories and posting to get an emotion out of me. For example, she knows I always loved her sexy legs and feet. So last Saturday she added a story on her IG, showing her bare legs and feet at the beach. It did affect me a little bit because she still attracts me physically as a woman. I hope this attraction ends asap.
    Last edited by regno; 07-19-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Originally Posted by Rattelsnake View Post

We "broke up" just when covid hit our country. Our business with a friend started facing some difficulties. And I faced some financial difficulties as well. Nothing major but it was still an added stress. At the same time, I helped my ex buy a new car. The car had some minor issues when we bought it but nothing major. But that was again additional stress. For her this time. Also, she became very short tempered. Started blaming me for everything, almost everything that I did, it was driving her crazy. Started comparing me with her girlfriends husbands, that I'm not like them, can't provide for her, can't buy her a car. Although she later said she was only joking. Anyway, after constant arguing, one day, I just texted her that I can't handle this anymore emotionally, I'm too tired and I think we reached dead end. I also said some not so pleasant things to her, called her a very toxic person etc.

Although I did not break up with her, she took it differently. And said that I shattered her heart. But I remember that even after months of our "break up" she still had feelings for me. If I acted then, I believe I could've get her back.

So one could say it was just a big argument and not a break up. A big miscommunication and misunderstanding.

Now I'm not saying she's perfect but she has a lot of qualities that I'm just so afraid I won't find in any other woman.

1. Although she's 46 now, she's very modern and youthful. Takes good care of herself, has very good taste in fashion, dresses well etc.

2. She's elegant, feminine, has good manners and is not trashy like most younger girls.

3. I literally like every part of her body. She attracts me as no woman ever did before.

4. Sex. It was wonderful with her. It's not like she's skilled or anything but she's very passionate, gentle and submissive. She'd do anything that I asked.

5. She has good paying job, is hard working, strong and independent.

6. Conversations with her were very interesting and endless. Although we would sometimes start arguing when our views and opinions were different regarding that subject and topic, it was still interesting.

7. I love her voice.
    Last edited by regno; 07-19-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast