Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MM99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by slchang21 View Post
    My ex was the most stubborn girl you can imagine. She still came back after just 30 days of straight ignoring her. I didn't believe this no contact bullshat either but honestly it works. If she doesn't come back in that said amount of time, then don't worry she just answered your question for you. (but srs if you completely ignore/cut contact she will like 99% come back)
    Ah ok. So far it's been 2 and a half weeks of no contact and this is the longest we have gone without talking to each other in 3 years. I don't even want her to text so I get back with her, but I think I expected her to try and get in touch sooner and for her to admit she was wrong. But I guess her new uni lifestyle and her new friends have helped her get over it quickly. A part of me really wants her to get back in touch just so I can say everything I wanted to say before and tell her everything that is on my mind just so I can get it all off my chest and move on properly.

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    what if your ex comes crawling back a few weeks later begging you to be just friends? Accept said friendship (because she begged for it) and continue acting single/slaying other girls (will invariably drive ex crazy) or just cut all losses, defriend and go after girls anyway?
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000) iginca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MM99 View Post
    Ah ok. So far it's been 2 and a half weeks of no contact and this is the longest we have gone without talking to each other in 3 years. I don't even want her to text so I get back with her, but I think I expected her to try and get in touch sooner and for her to admit she was wrong. But I guess her new uni lifestyle and her new friends have helped her get over it quickly. A part of me really wants her to get back in touch just so I can say everything I wanted to say before and tell her everything that is on my mind just so I can get it all off my chest and move on properly.

Effing THIS. I'm in the same situation
    rustlin jimmies

eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was a beta POS about my break up. Tried to make it work. Did all the things you aren't supposed to do when a girl is breaking up with you. Left me for the dude we had been arguing over. Haven't talked since. I think when it goes down like that, those don't come back. Not that you would want them to. Lesson learned.

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eta510 View Post
    I was a beta POS about my break up. Tried to make it work. Did all the things you aren't supposed to do when a girl is breaking up with you. Left me for the dude we had been arguing over. Haven't talked since. I think when it goes down like that, those don't come back. Not that you would want them to. Lesson learned.
    is she still with the guy, she obviously ain't coming back if she still with the guy, but will be crawling once that goes badly.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with this. I leeched on, tried to make things work, made myself look like a pretty big pussy. She isn't coming back, its okay, it is for the best. It is her loss.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by monatu View Post
    what if your ex comes crawling back a few weeks later begging you to be just friends? Accept said friendship (because she begged for it) and continue acting single/slaying other girls (will invariably drive ex crazy) or just cut all losses, defriend and go after girls anyway?
    depends entirely on why you broke up. if she cheated, then no.

eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    is she still with the guy, she obviously ain't coming back if she still with the guy, but will be crawling once that goes badly.
    Yep. Was with him 2 or 3 days after the break up, haha. As far as I know they're still together, so yeah, I know she ain't coming back.

Originally Posted by intense77 View Post
    I agree with this. I leeched on, tried to make things work, made myself look like a pretty big pussy. She isn't coming back, its okay, it is for the best. It is her loss.
    It's a lesson learned, though. Definitely for the best.

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yep. Was with him 2 or 3 days after the break up, haha. As far as I know they're still together, so yeah, I know she ain't coming back.
    man our situation is surprisingly similar, my girl left me for some dude she meet for 3 weeks 2 days after we broke our 3 year relationship.

how long have you not had contact?

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think what I'm learning from dealing with an ex recently is that there is no point in cutting off contact tbh. Lets be honest, when you break up with a girl that is pretty much it, it'll never be the same that second time - no need to reopen those wounds and try making something work that is destined to work.

Best advice I can give and what I'm doing now is to stay friendly, don't make an effort to contact her and hope you ****ed her good enough during the relationship so that when her new one invariably fails, you're ready to pound the **** outta her one final time, or to become FWBs.

Besides, you can fool yourself if you want but by cutting contact you continue to have some sort of sub-conscious hope that she will eventually get in contact with you and things will begin anew. May as well call a spade a spade - an ex is an ex for a reason, try to get an easy smash or set up some sort of friends with benefits situation, if not move on. Tons of other girls out there.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)

you do know that a lot of women have serious self esteem issues and will cling to just about the first nice guy who comes along after a break up. she may have monkey branched you or she may just be an insecure bitch. the latter indicating that she needed an emergency emotional tampon. if she didn't monkey branch you she will realize in a few months that this guy was not right for her and she'll come crawling back.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Margzz View Post
    I think what I'm learning from dealing with an ex recently is that there is no point in cutting off contact tbh. Lets be honest, when you break up with a girl that is pretty much it, it'll never be the same that second time - no need to reopen those wounds and try making something work that is destined to work.

Best advice I can give and what I'm doing now is to stay friendly, don't make an effort to contact her and hope you ****ed her good enough during the relationship so that when her new one invariably fails, you're ready to pound the **** outta her one final time, or to become FWBs.

Besides, you can fool yourself if you want but by cutting contact you continue to have some sort of sub-conscious hope that she will eventually get in contact with you and things will begin anew. May as well call a spade a spade - an ex is an ex for a reason, try to get an easy smash or set up some sort of friends with benefits situation, if not move on. Tons of other girls out there.
    I disagree with this 100%. If you were hurt by a breakup, like seriously hurt, no contact is a must. You can't just live life allowing that person to be in your life texting you or trying to contact you when they are needy because it is always going to hurt you. If my ex texted me tonight and just wanted to catch up with me, it'd hurt me, I don't want to talk to her, she hurt me really bad and she doesn't deserve me in her life anymore. You would be suprised how terrible you will feel if the fwb with an ex comes around because those feelings you used to have will come right back out the second you spend a night with her and then when you realize you don't have her anymore, you will feel terrible and used, even if you are getting laid.

You are saying that by cutting contact people are hoping they come back but what you are doing by leaving the contact open is the exact same thing, only it won't let you move on as easily or possibly at all.

If what you had wasn't something special, just a fling or some BS then sure, keeping contact open is 100% fine for the hope you get a few more bangs in but if she really meant something to you, unless you are wired like a 100% alpha boss it is very hard to pull off.

Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    man our situation is surprisingly similar, my girl left me for some dude she meet for 3 weeks 2 days after we broke our 3 year relationship.

how long have you not had contact?
    Been about 3-4 months now

Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    you do know that a lot of women have serious self esteem issues and will cling to just about the first nice guy who comes along after a break up. she may have monkey branched you or she may just be an insecure bitch. the latter indicating that she needed an emergency emotional tampon. if she didn't monkey branch you she will realize in a few months that this guy was not right for her and she'll come crawling back.
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure she monkey branched. She wants to be a mechanic, this dude knew how to work on cars and wants to start an "all female garage" or something. So on top of him already making her feel good, she probably saw it as an opportunity as well. She did say, "if things weren't so bad I wouldn't have gone to him" lol, but I'm pretty sure that's just her justifying it in her mind.

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by intense77 View Post
    I disagree with this 100%. If you were hurt by a breakup, like seriously hurt, no contact is a must. You can't just live life allowing that person to be in your life texting you or trying to contact you when they are needy because it is always going to hurt you. If my ex texted me tonight and just wanted to catch up with me, it'd hurt me, I don't want to talk to her, she hurt me really bad and she doesn't deserve me in her life anymore. You would be suprised how terrible you will feel if the fwb with an ex comes around because those feelings you used to have will come right back out the second you spend a night with her and then when you realize you don't have her anymore, you will feel terrible and used, even if you are getting laid.

You are saying that by cutting contact people are hoping they come back but what you are doing by leaving the contact open is the exact same thing, only it won't let you move on as easily or possibly at all.

If what you had wasn't something special, just a fling or some BS then sure, keeping contact open is 100% fine for the hope you get a few more bangs in but if she really meant something to you, unless you are wired like a 100% alpha boss it is very hard to pull off.
    I hear what you are saying but I wasn't suggesting that you should go out of your way to text back or anything. I just don't see the point in blocking her on ********, she isn't going to come back and if she does she won't stay for very long anyway so its not worth it.

I'm getting out of a one year relationship with a girl, my first ever love, it was her first ever love and we both lost our V-card to each other. As you can tell, it was pretty serious. She dumped me last week to get with her "bestfriend" but I still have to sit next to hear in my economics class, so you can imagine its pretty difficult to cut contact.

Do I find it difficult emotionally having to sit next to my ex? Yeah I sometimes do, but then I think of how nonchalant about our break-up she is despite all we went through and I just think "**** it". I would not and I will never go back out with her, so I'm not concerned with reopening those wounds. I've actually said to her if her new BF isn't as good in bed as me then give me a holla. Other than that, I don't give a **** what she does anymore.

Maybe I can cope it with it well because I left that relationship with no "what ifs" - I did everything I could and I went beyond what is expected from an 17/18 year old to make things work towards the end of our relationship. But meh, wasn't enough so w/e.

I suppose I just see this as a challenge for my mental toughness - I'm determined to turn what looks like a negative (being dumped) into a positive by getting back on track with school, lifting harder than I ever have before and enjoying the company of other girls.

Been about 3-4 months now

Yeah. I'm pretty sure she monkey branched. She wants to be a mechanic, this dude knew how to work on cars and wants to start an "all female garage" or something. So on top of him already making her feel good, she probably saw it as an opportunity as well. She did say, "if things weren't so bad I wouldn't have gone to him" lol, but I'm pretty sure that's just her justifying it in her mind.
    heard those exact same words before.

keep your head up bro, there are alot better women out there, and being single and free is ****ing awesome. I wouldn't take my ex back right now even if she suddenly became a 10/10 and shat gold bars.

drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    Got out of a 2 year relationship in early June. There's been no contact since then. That's about 3 months... not sure if this thread is entirely true..
    What this thread forgets to mention are the exceptions to the rule.

1.) If the Ex is mentally unstable.
    2.) The relationship would have to be over a month AT LEAST for this rule to apply.
    3.) The EX has family or personal stress such as loss of a loved one and in combination with having problems dealing w/ this sorta situation.

DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ex broke up with me 6-7 months ago and I cut all contact. She hasn't come back to me asking to get back together

drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJKhaled View Post
    Ex broke up with me 6-7 months ago and I cut all contact. She hasn't come back to me asking to get back together
    Yea, it's just like anything, there is NO 100 %.

Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I only found this thread two years earlier... -facepalm-

Future reference fellas, there is no ALWAYS.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuk yes, they always return and never leave me alone.

Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read this thread couple months ago when I just got over my Ex, couple days ago she found my # (changed it, didnt tell her) somehow and started to text me again. Bish wanted to talk and "see where it leads this time", tried to get her to leave me alone, was pretty much an ******* to her.. I mean just some really cruel stuff, she still tries to talk to me.

I'm alone for winter break, was thinking of sexing her up for fun. But probably just let it go and avoid complications.

Just wanted to emphasize on this no contact rule, be a damn man when she breaks up with you!

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one
    I immediately chased other girls when we broke up and it made her not wanna date me again srs
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lrlilly4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So true. Even if it's a year later, they always come back.

jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500) jeepbrahski is not very helpful. (-500)
    I will come into this thread to just suggest all brah's who haven't yet watched it to pick up Forgetting Sarah marshal to watch a cinematic interpretation of this great success.

You'll get a feeling of utter happiness and perverse joy after she offs her rebound to beg the good guy she scorned to get back with her and allow her to give him a blowie.

phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phatlittle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some other things you have to realize:

1) if you were a total douche to her during your relationship---the odds of this working dramatically decreases

2) if your ex has a strong group of friends/family who are there for her---the odds of this working dramatically decreases

3) if you go out and slut around with other women and let it be known to your ex (after the break-up)---the odds of her wanting anything more then a random **** (which wont happen more than once or twice) or catch-up session through text/phone dramatically decreases

but who cares the whole point of this no contact at all isn't actually to get her to beg and cry for you back...its about moving on. the second you have to start making a relationship WORK...its never going to be the best thing for you, and most probably won't ever work or last.

Going through a bad break up myself...went through my beta stages...and went through my Alpha stages...every time i stopped responding and kept zero contact she came back...gave me temporary happiness then she would run away again with another dude...she came back again last week...was the most affectionate and loving, talked about marriage and wanted to plan it all (lulzwerehad)...and now shes tryna friend zone me and go back to the guy again...telling me shes confused and doesn't want to hurt me.

the point is EVEN if and WHEN your ex comes back...try to be alpha and not indulge...don't even try to ****---you think you are just using her for sex...but when a few days later that option isn't there you will be BETA all over again...

it hurts as hell though, especially when you feel amazing about her begging for you back...and then you take her back and show her immense amount of love because you think she is being genuine...but when the chair is pulled out from under you a week later you are back at square 1 and feel used as fuarkkk...

STAY AWAY.

Ridictable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I met this girl when she was 14, i was 15. Funny enough, my mom ran a daycare years ago. Her foster brother is one of my best friends. Her dad turned me from a bum, into a carpenter. Been laid off few months ago. We've been together for 4 years, broken up few times.. Literally a few. Last time was in the summer, and she said " i need to be with other people, etc" i was cool with that, seeing as i was the only guy to hit it for few years... Would i wanna be in her position. **** no. So i moved outta her parents, got my own place.. Partied with friends, smashed some hotties. She came back for sex... Frequently. So we got back together of course. 7 months later, i goofed.. Was heavy into perscription pills, selling co**. Just not bein myself. Basically givin nobody love. We broke up 3 weeks ago, of course i slipped first couple weeks. She has been seein this new guy.. Not gonna lie if i was a girl, i wouldnt tap it LOL. Im happy for her desicion, i mean who the **** wants to wake up when ur 25 and be like... What else is out there. Im tryna let go, but i consider her parents my family. Her whole family, worked with 3 of her cousins, we get along great. I want her back, but i dont at the same time. She deleted me off fb, called cops when i tried to contact her. U kno, crazy ex ****. Im not lookin for advice, maybe just some opinions. I have a very full phone of females, n been doin my thang. Life goes on

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    phuck exs (not even literally)

You probably made mistakes (either in the relationship or in your judgement of their quality as a person, or both) and so did they

learn from your mistakes as best you can, because that opportunity is the ONLY good thing left by the experience.

cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    this post couldnt have been at a better time

if u read my other thread..i just got out of a very hurtful relationship..it tore me into pieces.

my friend also said she ll try to get back

i cut all contact with her.

but i am sure..i ll be gone far away from her by then..and she has lost me.

i ll always hate her....when she met me..she was damaged..i fixed her....i healed her from her abusive relationship....and when i needed her the most...she fukin left me in pieces.

but i ll always thank her for making me the man i ll become.

she lost the best lover she had...she ll never get that back....she ll become an out of shape old woman in future with a husband who doesnt shag her hard .

Love u all guys for the support u gave me in the other thread...u guys and my IRL friends.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! Read my thread and will know what happened. My ex is trying to contact me by all means, coming to the house, email,texts,social networks, what have you!! I haven't responded a single word back. It must be tearing her apart knowing I am not giving a F>>>>U>>>>>K like she did. Of course in some part of me I would want to text back, but I just won't, until I can breath fresh air myself. She just lost the best person she ever had in her entire life!!! Seriously, and that is what hurts the most for her I am sure. I am hurting too, but she lost BIG TIME.

TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRoyalPenis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my ex called me after 1 month of no contact, and i stupidly picked up when i wasnt ready to. she said she wanted to hangout with me alone, and probably fuk, but i couldnt that night since i was with my boys. i thought that meant she wanted to get back together again, but she called again a couple days later and tells me she doesnt and she didnt know why she wanted to see me the other day. fukin bish is messing with my head.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast