Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1559
    Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terrorgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In my experience they do come back.

My first relationship lasted 4 years, we broke up and she started dating someone else, I texted her every Christmas and every birthday for 2 years she never replied, eventually I forgot about.. suddenly she texted me 4 years after the breakup, 2 years after NC. I went out with her a couple of times while she had a boyfriend, she was trying to monkey branch her current boyfriend.. I just told her I wasn’t interested.

2nd girlfriend still texts me to say hi every once and then.

3rd girlfriend.. we had to break up, because she was going abroad to study , she came back and contacted me on my birthday, after 1 year of NC , now she texts me every day (I would definitely take her back, but the distance is the problem)

Couple of tinder hookups texted after 2 months of NC.

There’s this girl solid 9/10 I dated 2 months from the peace corps, that never contacted me back .. she went full feminist and hates men, I won’t be hearing from her in a while.

My last relationship lasted 5 months, the sloot dumped me because she couldn’t handle a relationship, I did texted her once and asked not to break up with me( full beta)..I’m into the 2 month of NC after the breakup, I’m sure she will get in touch sooner or later, she watches my Instagram stories lol.

Exes come back unless they find someone or go full feminists.
    Last edited by Terrorgt; 02-25-2018 at 08:11 PM.

AhmadSaab13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup Misc. crew! I'm not new to the whole bodybuilding.com forums and have read this ENTIRE thread over a couple of months now and during my (now over) 2 year relationship (I'm 17, she's 15... young teens ik) and it really helped me out during my difficult times but I thought I'd add my 2 cents to this thread 'cause I really like it and maybe I'd get some advice or help someone out (y'never know).
    First off I'm gonna be clear in that this is not a sob story or anything just an overall good experience I've gone through with a girl I consider to be the girl of my dreams and such, and the whole use of NC and how it gets back exes. Yes, it sure as hell works I'll tell you that much... But the thing is too many times on this thread I'd find people using NC as a means of getting back their exes, rather than its original goal of making you forget about them entirely and moving on, which is what I am currently doing.
    Anyway the reason why I say this is a "good" experience is because this relationship helped me grow; become someone I was dreaming of becoming, the person I am today. Y'see I was your average skinny, nerd glasses, kiss-up, push over beta bitch for a bit more time than I'd like to admit, but basically I thought I'd never have any girl interested in me, and especially not someone like my ex (beautiful green eyes, brown hair, round lips, face of 15 yo - body of 24 yo XD (huge tiits), perfect height, smart, funny... you know the drill) basically WAY out of my league...or so I thought...
    I won't go into too much detail but in short:
    1.Freindzoned (yeah ik)
    2.Worked on myself (changed glasses-grew beard-started lifting-grooming-stylish outfits-alpha behavioral changes(from this thread + YT vids)- improved communication skills(random compliments-girls approaching me...)-and most importantly I gained CONFIDENCE)
    3.Kinda-drastic changes changed the way she saw me, started dating after 6 months
    4.Overall good relationship, all elements of healthy relationships existed (romance,trust,friendship,sexually...(no penetration cz strict parents and such) and just an overall balanced relationship)
    And now comes the heavy stuff (and how this post is relevant to the thread...) 6 months after dating I yell at her publicly and she gets into trouble - we break up.
    At first I go FULL BETA (regret it now but it doesn't matter tbh) flowers,Dms,everything... and then I see this forum and go NC for 1.5 months, She then rebounds with some *** loser who's seen no vag aside from his mom's during this period, but then she gets the "wtf am I doing with this loser" feeling and she sees my posts from my friend after working on myself and asks our mutual "friend" (lets call him "Adam") to create a whatsapp group with us three (me,him& her) so that I'd unblock her and such and she sent me this LOOONG azz message of (you guessed it...) "I'm sorry I was an idiot, please take me back..."just a bit more stretched and with memories of us and all that bullsh*t... At first I said I wasn't sure but then the feels and my hormones got involved (bitch-ass beach pics got me jizzin' left,right,and center) and I was like fine welcome back bitch... Anyway fast forward 12 days of some good convos and sexting and such and then the last for days were just bad... and she said she liked me only as a friend (INSTANTLY got provoked) told her she was never gonna find someone like me and blocked her azz. she then re-rebounds with that spineless twat (lots of those in this story) for 1 month into the school year. They of coarse later on break up and she starts dating my "friend" Adam who is a total doorknob and never really liked him and felt he was a complete tool (and he is) as a way of getting back at me (funny thing at times when they'd be together and I show up she'd instantly dismiss him and just leave like a fukin magic trick or some shiz)...feelsgoodman.jpg
    So our bithdays roll around on november (Me on 13 and her on 26 lol ik) and she tells me "happy birthday" on my bd which tbh was a real feelsgoodman.jpg moment and so I thought I'd return the favor, So I iG Dm her on hers with a simple "Happy birthday" and I just get so many hearts and shiz I was like daymmm this bitch thirsty af... On the 28th that slob motherf**ker "surprises" her and shows up at her door, grabs her and f**king kisses her, she then runs home blocked him and starts crying. I didn't know this until the next day after I basically skinned her alive saying that she had absolutely no self-worth,dignity or self-respect for even attempting to date such beta ***s, much less actually dating them and being all public about it... She then sends me a LOOONGG azz msg on IG saying I was right and she shouldn't have dated him and apologizing and all that...again,bullsh*t... I then tell her that I knew that she'd never find anyone better than me and I expected this, she begs me to take her back and tells me about the incident...i remember I was so heartbroken I started crying in the middle of the gym and couldn't go on with my workout and left (I felt like if there was anyone who deserved that kiss it would be me, selfish and stupid ik but whatever) I then soothed her and told her everything was gonna be alright and she can count on me (I was trying to be a gentleman) Two months later we have honestly the best days of our relationship, just the way I wanted it to be, and then...my phone breaks and in the coming weeks I just turn into this cruel f*cking animal, I hit her (publicly), I shout at her (again, publicly) and I just become a complete utter a$$hole... she says its alright but it that kinda "alright"s that get bottled up and explode in your face when the time is right. She then unlocks Adam (prepares to monkey-branch) and IG Dms me that she unblocked him and has been talking to him for 2 weeks... I was like:
    1. How very mature of her
    2. Is she proud or some sh*t? Am I supposed to applaud her, wtf...?
    I then blow up and tell her that basically she has lost my respect and trust and with a guy like Adam (Fat,baby-faced,oily skin,takes-a-shower-once-a-month, doesn't-even-lift peasant ***)she can expect a bright future selling girl scout cookies door-to-door for the rest of her life, peaced that bitch and blocked her.
    I saw her with him at the mall (had to take my sister there and saw them) with him and her friends watching some movie, with some bs statuses on wtsp and ****, tbh I was more amused than anything of how retarded they looked together, she saw me in my leather jacket and jeans and she started gossiping with her friends about me in the bathroom (my sister told me) and after he left she and her best friend started following me around the mall (Trust me on this one, even my sister commented on that) and I just left.I considered that a win tbh feelsgoodman.jpg
    I honestly expect history to repeat itself again and her to come and beg me to take her back again but tbh I'm kickin' her azz to the curb, or I'll demand nudes then block XD (lol ik but dem tidays man) and just remain NC for as long as I need to.
    I don't regret this rltp one bit cause it really changed me in many ways and made me feel much better about myself and how I view relationships in general, just have a question for you bros (specifically for those of you who have been in romantic relationships with someone for 5-7-8 YEARS )
    Like does the spark not fade away? After all the ups and downs and sex and all has been gone through, how do you just...go on...or end it?
    Tbh these scenarios (LDRs, cheating, crazy bipolar bitches and the like) that I've seen on here have made me kinda scared to put myself back in the game and honestly I need some good-old advice from you older, wiser, and more experienced bros.
    Thank you for reading my post! All helpful responses are much appreciated! <3

Registered User silliestrabbitt's Avatar
    silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AhmadSaab13 View Post
    I don't regret this rltp one bit cause it really changed me in many ways and made me feel much better about myself and how I view relationships in general, just have a question for you bros (specifically for those of you who have been in romantic relationships with someone for 5-7-8 YEARS )
    Like does the spark not fade away? After all the ups and downs and sex and all has been gone through, how do you just...go on...or end it?
    Tbh these scenarios (LDRs, cheating, crazy bipolar bitches and the like) that I've seen on here have made me kinda scared to put myself back in the game and honestly I need some good-old advice from you older, wiser, and more experienced bros.
    Thank you for reading my post! All helpful responses are much appreciated! <3
    Every relationship is a risk. No way you can really tell the outcome of every single one. All you can really do is notice the red flags (if there are any) and act accordingly. Oh and always look out for yourself no matter what.

JointedNormal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey I got a lot to say if anyone wants to help me out with figuring out how to get my ex back message me if u want to help. But my ex just said “thank for everything you do for me bestie” and I don’t want to be friends, I want to be more with her. But she said we needed to break up about a month ago and for the past 2 weeks I was begging and pleading for her to come back (yes I see now on all these sites that was the worst thing to do) and I told her she made the right decision breaking up with me and then I just stopped talking to her for a few days. All day I ignored her and she sent no messages until now. And we hav Snapchat and hav a streak so I feel like I need to keep sending her streaks even tho it’s the no contact period, but wat do I do about Snapchat, and about her calling me bestie?

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JointedNormal View Post
    Hey I got a lot to say if anyone wants to help me out with figuring out how to get my ex back message me if u want to help. But my ex just said “thank for everything you do for me bestie” and I don’t want to be friends, I want to be more with her. But she said we needed to break up about a month ago and for the past 2 weeks I was begging and pleading for her to come back (yes I see now on all these sites that was the worst thing to do) and I told her she made the right decision breaking up with me and then I just stopped talking to her for a few days. All day I ignored her and she sent no messages until now. And we hav Snapchat and hav a streak so I feel like I need to keep sending her streaks even tho it’s the no contact period, but wat do I do about Snapchat, and about her calling me bestie?
    What you do is block her on snapchat, FB, real life, fukin everything, and move on little bitch. Its called NO FUKIN CONTACT, you think snapchat gets a pass? No fukin contact, absolutely nothing, leave your phone and computer outside your room if you need to *******.

Only THEN, will she come back, can be weeks, can be years, but you dont count on it or just will make the days way longer than they should feel. Just forget about her and improve yourself, love yourself for fuks sake
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lightthefretz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    She's a liar and a whore, also extremely immature.

Move on man, she isn't the one stop clinging to that fantasy, it will only slow you down.
    Thanks for the input bro. Yea, everyone has been telling me the same thing. She is blocked on everything, number deleted and will stay that way. I've just been keeping myself busy, had a couple dates, ****ed around a little and just doing me. I've always been really fit but I'm in a bulking "program" (stage) so that is keeping me busy for sure counting macros and all that. Guess ill just continue to come on here and keep updates going. Stay blessed fam

CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheapPlug has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one
    Can people vouch for this? Even if the girl never really cared about you anyways?

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CheapPlug View Post
    Can people vouch for this? Even if the girl never really cared about you anyways?
    If she never cared about you, then she wont come back. She would have no reason really.

If she was in love with you, then yeah the longer you guys were together the more likely

I'm almost at the 90 day point now, I think about her maybe 10-20% of the time. Doing pretty well

eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eta510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey brahs

Question on NC. I deleted her from ********, Snapchat and Instagram. The last post she liked on IG was back in January. She has liked two posts recently, one being a meme about flirting like a potato which screwed with my head a bit if I'm honest. Wasnt aware that she still followed me. Do I block her on IG? My pride doesn't want to.

ty men

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My problem is that i rejected my ex when she came back because of my pride lol

1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800WeedMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not really looking for whether or not she'll come back but just wanted to share my story of what happened.. feel free to comment, ask questions or give suggestions..

so I met this girl a year ago last March.. right away we hit it off and our chemistry was on the level of Romeo and Juliet. I am not exaggerating when I say that. It was like we were meant for each other. Everything was perfect. This girl was the only girl who cared more about me than I about her. She literally wanted to do everything with me as far as hanging out and sharing all of her life. After about a month, we were kissing in my room and she stopped and said that "she's falling for me" I kinda ignored it and she got pissed. I asked her what's wrong and she said " well I said I'm falling for you and you didn't say anything" I made up some bull**** excuse I don't remember what.. everything was perfect.. no fights no nothing.. I brought her out on a date to meet my mom brother and my moms bf.. we all had a great time and after went bowling. my mom loved this girl.. she's from Morocco and very very cultured. My mom never really gave a **** about any other girl.. she bought her purse the next time we met out of nowhere.. so my birthday comes and my gf gives a little book let called What I love about us.. basically there were phrases and she filled them out.. she said she wanted her sons to be just like me because I am a gentleman with her (which I am). She said I was the best man in her life she ever met besides her father and that I reminded her father so much and she loved it. a week after my birthday (I'm 25 and she's 19) she has to go back home for spring break... she's in college.. last day she starts crying and says "what if I go away and you find someone else... I'm so scared I don't ever wanna lose you".. those are her exact words.. so she goes home and for the first 3 weeks we're perfect.. she texts me everyday to tell me about her day back home.. five hour difference.. she tells her mom about me and that I am so perfect for her and her mom is very happy that she found someone like me..

then June comes... and one day we have an argument about something stupid ****.. and the next day she tells me that she wants space because her father is very sick and is bleeding internally and that she's scared for him... I am shocked inside but tell her that I do not agree with it but If you change your mind to give me a call.. probably a month goes by without hearing from her and she texts me asking how I am.. we talk for a bit small talk and I tell her bye.. 2 weeks goes by and she texts me again asking how I am and how is everything here in US.. again we make small talk... then another 3-4 weeks go by and I text her one day and tell her that I miss her.. she responds with " delete my number I can't do this"... I am like wtf on the inside... so I wish her all the best and delete her number.

so now it's October and she's back for school... she texts me one night saying "I feel like we had a great thing together and that I miss you and everything we were but I can't be in a relationship right now".. I tell her its cool whatever.. keep in mind I never text her myself all this time... she's the one reaching out to me.. so another couple weeks go by and she texts me again asking how I am and how my mom is.. I tell her we good and say " I know you didn't text me just to ask how I was" she replies" well Id love to go for a walk and see how you're doing".. so I tell her how about next week? she says okay ill let you know. next week comes and she texts me Wednesday saying " I was going to go for a walk today but something came up can we reschedule".. I say okay let me know when.. 3 weeks go by and I don't hear from her.. I send her a text saying " so whats up with this walk thing? she says "I'm really busy and I can't go for a walk" I ask her what does that mean.. she says I'm not ready and that we can go for a walk when I am ready for this"... this she meant us.. so I say ok cool.. and don't contact her again... so now its January and she's back home in Morocco for winter break.. one day I get a text with a picture that says "love you" on it.. she says do you remember it? it was a gift card we both sent her mom when we first met... I told her no I don't.. her birthday is coming up end of January and tell her to call me when she's back... so her birthday comes up and I text her happy birthday (wrong move by me).. she says thanks and asks if I'm going to work.. Im like yes?? I tell her that I want to take her out and she says she's going to a diff city with her friends for the weekend.. I tell her something along the lines of "you can play these games with some other guy but not me" and tell her bye.. she replies " well you can def be rude"... so. a month goes by and I text her asking what her plan is for us ( again bad move)... she tells me she's with someone.. I'm like are you serious ?? she says yes... I wish her good luck with everything and told her that I loved her while we were together which I did and that I was wrong about her.. she replies what does that mean??

we dated for 4 months of perfect dating.. and then all of a sudden she broke everything up and never told me why.. but I know why myself.

the NC rule worked out perfect but it didn't lead to anything.. none the less I've learned my lessons.. somehow I still feel she will reach back to me again either during the summer or after.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ex/ex-FWB texted me yesterday (totally out of the blue), disclaimer haven't thought about this dude in years. We broke up in 2015. I was already pretty down with my SO's friends and then this chit happened. I responded back to him a few hours ago today saying I was seeing a great man that treats me better than he did. We exchanged a few texts back and then he told me that he loved me (just lol at him). His ex punched him in the face (no surprise) and he broke it off. Needless to say I told him I was in a good place and I'm happy. I did wish him well.

Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1800WeedMan View Post
    Not really looking for whether or not she'll come back but just wanted to share my story of what happened.. feel free to comment, ask questions or give suggestions..

so I met this girl a year ago last March.. right away we hit it off and our chemistry was on the level of Romeo and Juliet. I am not exaggerating when I say that. It was like we were meant for each other. Everything was perfect. This girl was the only girl who cared more about me than I about her. She literally wanted to do everything with me as far as hanging out and sharing all of her life. After about a month, we were kissing in my room and she stopped and said that "she's falling for me" I kinda ignored it and she got pissed. I asked her what's wrong and she said " well I said I'm falling for you and you didn't say anything" I made up some bull**** excuse I don't remember what.. everything was perfect.. no fights no nothing.. I brought her out on a date to meet my mom brother and my moms bf.. we all had a great time and after went bowling. my mom loved this girl.. she's from Morocco and very very cultured. My mom never really gave a **** about any other girl.. she bought her purse the next time we met out of nowhere.. so my birthday comes and my gf gives a little book let called What I love about us.. basically there were phrases and she filled them out.. she said she wanted her sons to be just like me because I am a gentleman with her (which I am). She said I was the best man in her life she ever met besides her father and that I reminded her father so much and she loved it. a week after my birthday (I'm 25 and she's 19) she has to go back home for spring break... she's in college.. last day she starts crying and says "what if I go away and you find someone else... I'm so scared I don't ever wanna lose you".. those are her exact words.. so she goes home and for the first 3 weeks we're perfect.. she texts me everyday to tell me about her day back home.. five hour difference.. she tells her mom about me and that I am so perfect for her and her mom is very happy that she found someone like me..

then June comes... and one day we have an argument about something stupid ****.. and the next day she tells me that she wants space because her father is very sick and is bleeding internally and that she's scared for him... I am shocked inside but tell her that I do not agree with it but If you change your mind to give me a call.. probably a month goes by without hearing from her and she texts me asking how I am.. we talk for a bit small talk and I tell her bye.. 2 weeks goes by and she texts me again asking how I am and how is everything here in US.. again we make small talk... then another 3-4 weeks go by and I text her one day and tell her that I miss her.. she responds with " delete my number I can't do this"... I am like wtf on the inside... so I wish her all the best and delete her number.

so now it's October and she's back for school... she texts me one night saying "I feel like we had a great thing together and that I miss you and everything we were but I can't be in a relationship right now".. I tell her its cool whatever.. keep in mind I never text her myself all this time... she's the one reaching out to me.. so another couple weeks go by and she texts me again asking how I am and how my mom is.. I tell her we good and say " I know you didn't text me just to ask how I was" she replies" well Id love to go for a walk and see how you're doing".. so I tell her how about next week? she says okay ill let you know. next week comes and she texts me Wednesday saying " I was going to go for a walk today but something came up can we reschedule".. I say okay let me know when.. 3 weeks go by and I don't hear from her.. I send her a text saying " so whats up with this walk thing? she says "I'm really busy and I can't go for a walk" I ask her what does that mean.. she says I'm not ready and that we can go for a walk when I am ready for this"... this she meant us.. so I say ok cool.. and don't contact her again... so now its January and she's back home in Morocco for winter break.. one day I get a text with a picture that says "love you" on it.. she says do you remember it? it was a gift card we both sent her mom when we first met... I told her no I don't.. her birthday is coming up end of January and tell her to call me when she's back... so her birthday comes up and I text her happy birthday (wrong move by me).. she says thanks and asks if I'm going to work.. Im like yes?? I tell her that I want to take her out and she says she's going to a diff city with her friends for the weekend.. I tell her something along the lines of "you can play these games with some other guy but not me" and tell her bye.. she replies " well you can def be rude"... so. a month goes by and I text her asking what her plan is for us ( again bad move)... she tells me she's with someone.. I'm like are you serious ?? she says yes... I wish her good luck with everything and told her that I loved her while we were together which I did and that I was wrong about her.. she replies what does that mean??

we dated for 4 months of perfect dating.. and then all of a sudden she broke everything up and never told me why.. but I know why myself.

the NC rule worked out perfect but it didn't lead to anything.. none the less I've learned my lessons.. somehow I still feel she will reach back to me again either during the summer or after.
    4 months of dating and shes had you waiting for her for how long? Stop talking to her about your future together. Stop talking to her at all. Its NC not NC for a bit then no NC then NC again.

Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    My problem is that i rejected my ex when she came back because of my pride lol
    That's not a problem, that's the absolute best outcome. Repped

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No way my ex is coming back or texting me lol. I called her a loose whore and a piece of trash after I tried to hook up with her after we broke up but got denied. I went all out and straight for her weaknesses pretty hard.

I had to get her **** out of my storage a couple months after, but other than that I've been NC, deleted her off snap, venmo, everything.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex fiance has BPD, lord knows what the future awaits lmao. She can get married tomorrow or she can come back begging for me tomorrow, or she can never ever speak to me again. Everything is possible with this one.

I dumped her btw, relationship was not worthy of keeping it let alone turning it into marriage. Had the balls to end that **** thankfully, and everyday is a grind and i think about her every hour but dont really want her back.

Id love to fuk her again in the future though lol, that will only happen if her future relationship with the new dude/dudes dont work, which with her is a cointoss though since she love bombs their dudes on the first few months and basically they get hooked, just as i did. Also shes extremely hot.

Whatever happens with this one, im okay with TBH, i can handle anything. What matters now is what will happen to me, hopefully ill meet a healthy woman sooner rather than later
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Cellular technology. HockeyRat12's Avatar
    HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you guys do when a girl who you could see yourself with in the very long term breaks up with you because she's too busy and stressed with her personal life?

I'm 5 months out of a 2+ year relationship with a girl like that, but after 2 months of initial NC we started talking about trying to make things work. That went on for 2 months, and eventually she decided she simply doesn't have time for me.

I've been talking to a lot of girls and I found someone who I actually see potential with, and I'm worried that my ex will come out of the blue after she finishes school this semester or sometime during the summer and my feelings will come back. I'm hoping that either it doesn't happen at all, or that in the event that she does, I'm able to honestly tell her I've moved on. Has anyone else been in this kind of situation? Should I tell the new girl that she's taking a risk by being with me? (my gut says yes, but then I could end up losing her too)
    Bench: 260
    Squat: 365x5
    Dead: 405x3

not sure if cutting.. or bulking..

silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silliestrabbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HockeyRat12 View Post
    What do you guys do when a girl who you could see yourself with in the very long term breaks up with you because she's too busy and stressed with her personal life?

I'm 5 months out of a 2+ year relationship with a girl like that, but after 2 months of initial NC we started talking about trying to make things work. That went on for 2 months, and eventually she decided she simply doesn't have time for me.

I've been talking to a lot of girls and I found someone who I actually see potential with, and I'm worried that my ex will come out of the blue after she finishes school this semester or sometime during the summer and my feelings will come back. I'm hoping that either it doesn't happen at all, or that in the event that she does, I'm able to honestly tell her I've moved on. Has anyone else been in this kind of situation? Should I tell the new girl that she's taking a risk by being with me? (my gut says yes, but then I could end up losing her too)
    Why cant you just block your ex?

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My ex from 2 years ago just reached out to me on instagram/liked me on bumble (I pay so I can see who likes me lol)

My heart kinda sunk when I saw she sent me a message but I lol'ed after that initial jolt. Sent me a paragraph about how happy she is for me and yada yada yada. When I saw she swiped right on me I legit lol'ed.

I left her on 'read' on the instagram message, the next day she started creeping on my instagram stories (she doesn't follow me)

stay safe brah's. They always come back

ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whether or not they come back depends on several factors, but I think it's generally true. Most all of mine have come back around at some point, everything from a FWB to serious girlfriends years ago. Still waiting to see if the most recent ex will come back around, but I think they do.

Seems like those who say "they never come back" either treated their SO's like s***, or the relationship wasn't really worth much to begin with. If you make an impact on a girl, she'll come back around eventually.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some things are meant to me.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Ive never "gone back" to an ex, but they've all come back to me (if i didnt block their numbers or email). I have too much pride.

Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by silliestrabbitt View Post
    Ive never "gone back" to an ex, but they've all come back to me (if i didnt block their numbers or email). I have too much pride.
    most just want attention and validation when they're feeling down/lonley

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by silliestrabbitt View Post
    I was like this until i realized it was me who fuked up. So I tried to get back with my ex but she rejected me. My question is, do ex's come back more than once? I broke up with my ex because she didnt move out of state with after living together for 2 years. She tried to get back with me but I told her that i wanted to be friends even though deep down it was my ego/pride saying that. Now I feel heartbroken that she moved on with somebody new and have trouble forgiving myself.

poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Instead of an ex what about a fwb relationship and we both got feelings for each other but she ghosted me ?

After 2 months of going to hers every Friday/sat and speaking near enough every day she stopped speaking to me and that went on for 2 weeks then I get a message saying "how you been, you haven't spoken to me in a wile what's up" (I sent last text 2 week ago) i waited few days then replied to her then I messaged her 2 days later just for conversation and shes read the message but hasn't replied again what's her deal I just want to go back to banging every weekend is that to much to ask for.

Will she contact me back you think ? I'm going total no contact this time I swear

mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhrreturns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poon31 View Post
    Instead of an ex what about a fwb relationship and we both got feelings for each other but she ghosted me ?

After 2 months of going to hers every Friday/sat and speaking near enough every day she stopped speaking to me and that went on for 2 weeks then I get a message saying "how you been, you haven't spoken to me in a wile what's up" (I sent last text 2 week ago) i waited few days then replied to her then I messaged her 2 days later just for conversation and shes read the message but hasn't replied again what's her deal I just want to go back to banging every weekend is that to much to ask for.

Will she contact me back you think ? I'm going total no contact this time I swear
    Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Does not matter anyways because you're not going to reply to her anyways right?

poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100) poon31 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mhrreturns View Post
    Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Does not matter anyways because you're not going to reply to her anyways right?
    She's a solid 8/10 and I would feel I'm throwing it away if she did contact me again and I never replied. But she's making me wait weeks for some action so probably is better to go totally no contact and move to the next I suppose

ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctk2014 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by poon31 View Post
    She's a solid 8/10 and I would feel I'm throwing it away if she did contact me again and I never replied. But she's making me wait weeks for some action so probably is better to go totally no contact and move to the next I suppose
    Literally just had an old ex/FWB contact me. Haven't talked to this girl in 3 years, and get an email this morning asking me to call her. I give her a shout, and she's newly divorced and wants to get together again. I guess they always do come back.

Originally Posted by ctk2014 View Post
    Literally just had an old ex/FWB contact me. Haven't talked to this girl in 3 years, and get an email this morning asking me to call her. I give her a shout, and she's newly divorced and wants to get together again. I guess they always do come back.
    Daaaamn 3 years that's crazy.

Originally Posted by Griffindinho View Post
    most just want attention and validation when they're feeling down/lonley
    This is very true.

Originally Posted by enzo818 View Post
    I was like this until i realized it was me who fuked up. So I tried to get back with my ex but she rejected me. My question is, do ex's come back more than once? I broke up with my ex because she didnt move out of state with after living together for 2 years. She tried to get back with me but I told her that i wanted to be friends even though deep down it was my ego/pride saying that. Now I feel heartbroken that she moved on with somebody new and have trouble forgiving myself.
    Yes, they do come back more than once in my experience. My ex has made 3 attempts to get in contact with me and we have been broken up for almost 4 years. He recently reached out some time last month by contacting my sister to get to me. In your case, if shes anything like me, hurting me once is all it takes for me to flee for good... but you know her better than me.

It sucks; Ive been there. Could she still be thinking about you? Maybe, but she's moved on. You owe it to yourself to do the same.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast