Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DemetriaF View Post
    Received: My lawd!
    i know! i dunno how she even gets wet for the poor guy. and considering i know for a fact he has no game it just proves my whole point....

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    True

However, 95% of rebounds don't last past a couple months because the girl isn't honest with herself about what she wants and settles for the first semi decent guy she comes across due to insecurity. Once her head clears a bit she dumps the rebound and contacts the ex again.

If your inside of 3 months with a chick fresh out of a LTR, I feel bad for you.
    sounds good, smash a hot chick for 3 months and she leaves. win/win for me.

unless you are looking for a real relationship that is

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got out of a 2 year relationship in early June. There's been no contact since then. That's about 3 months... not sure if this thread is entirely true..

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    Got out of a 2 year relationship in early June. There's been no contact since then. That's about 3 months... not sure if this thread is entirely true..
    90 days is a general rule but not absolute

continue to ignore and i GUARANTEE she will call you eventually

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    90 days is a general rule but not absolute

continue to ignore and i GUARANTEE she will call you eventually
    I kind of ****ed up towards the end though. I broke up with her, then we got back together, then she broke up with me, then got back together but at that point I didn't agree to being exclusive (she hooked up with a dude during the 2nd break. I don't take anyone back once they've gotten with someone else).

This lasted for a few months. Then summer break came and we were separated by a few states. At that point she said she couldn't do this anymore. Told me I was an a$$hole for the majority of the relationship, there were more worse times than good times, told me we were done forever and to move on.

Ultimate beta drunken night that night where I called her like 15 times and she would pick up and yell at me that it was over. Cut contact after that.

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    I kind of ****ed up towards the end though. I broke up with her, then we got back together, then she broke up with me, then got back together but at that point I didn't agree to being exclusive (she hooked up with a dude during the 2nd break. I don't take anyone back once they've gotten with someone else).

This lasted for a few months. Then summer break came and we were separated by a few states. At that point she said she couldn't do this anymore. Told me I was an a$$hole for the majority of the relationship, there were more worse times than good times, told me we were done forever and to move on.

Ultimate beta drunken night that night where I called her like 15 times and she would pick up and yell at me that it was over. Cut contact after that.
    i made this thread about the initial break up.....if i ever take an ex back even once and it doesnt work out, im done for good and so should most people

sounds like too much has happened between you two and its pretty much done

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No contact, she contacts you...

You fall back into the same pattern- the same routine (yes eminem)

Then the cycle starts all over.

For people to actually change, it takes time and effort. Most women aren't willing to change, hell most people aren't....

So, no contact helps facilitate things if the whole reason for the breakup was being "beta" instead of other underlying issues (I would say the latter is generally what a majority of break ups are)...

But just IMO, move on from it.

240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50) 240witsr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My LT serious girlfriend who talked about us getting married has been seeing me less and less and talking to me less and less due to her super busy schedule with grad school and her new bartending job. I am cutting contact, not officially breaking up just no contacting, to see if she comes back missing me.
    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for my training in Krav Maga makes me the baddest mother f-er in the valley".

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    No contact, she contacts you...

You fall back into the same pattern- the same routine (yes eminem)

Then the cycle starts all over.

For people to actually change, it takes time and effort. Most women aren't willing to change, hell most people aren't....

So, no contact helps facilitate things if the whole reason for the breakup was being "beta" instead of other underlying issues (I would say the latter is generally what a majority of break ups are)...

But just IMO, move on from it.
    yea not advocating you SHOULD get back with an ex...just see a ton of people on here making threads about "how do i get my girl back" and this is how to do it rather than the conventional wimpy way of calling over and over asking for another chance

if you actually do decide to take your ex back..proceed with caution

marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one

You're giving away our secrets...sure fire way to get a girls attention....act as if she doesn't exist (Works especially well if she's used to lots of attention)

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marlene79 View Post
    You're giving away our secrets...sure fire way to get a girls attention....act as if she doesn't exist (Works especially well if she's used to lots of attention)
    spoon pic

sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

help

i am going through this situation right now where i am TRYING to ignore my ex who dumped me about two weeks ago.

We were almost a year into our relationship when all of a sudden we got into an argument that pushed her to call for a break, which ended up her texting me later saying she can't do this anymore and she lost feelings for me. We've been through alot together..she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and i would always be there for her. I stuck with her and never gave up. Most of our arguments were because i would question her why we never do anything together (we usually just go to eachother's houses) and she would get upset and argue with me basically cus she can't do anything about it.

Anyways..it's been 2 weeks..when she told me she couldn't do it anymore, i took it in and didnt beg bag once to be with her. I respected what she wanted (she also said she needed time to be alone so she can better herself with what shes going through) and didnt text or call her back at all since that day she ended it. However, i noticed she would text me random stuff like, "good afternoon" ,"are you seeing anyone?" etc.. on different days. I do text back but i show no interest...as in if she said good afternoon, i would just wait a while and reply back with a good afternoon and end it.

Ive been noticing these things that as the more i pulled away and not contacting her, she would text me to check and see whats up. There was this one night though where i got a missed call from her..and me being like a dumbass, i called her back to ask whatsup. She said she was just lonely, and we ended up talking for around 15 minutes.

Another incident that happend was she noticed i was having alot of fun, based on pictures and comments on ******** (yes she is still my friend on fb). So to get my attention, she deletes me off fb and bbm and me being a dumbass, i call her up to ask why she did that. Stupid i know.

Anyways..right now im going back to ignoring her..i was supposed to drop her stuff at her house last night, she said it was ok, but for some odd reason she got pissed off a few minutes later and told me not to come by cus she wanted to be alone. a few hours later, close to midnight, she texts me and asks if im up..i say yea..and then she asks if i still wanna drop the stuff. She told me to come now...but i refused and said ill come tomorrow..she said shes gonna be busy tomorrow, so i replied with a "then idk"..lol

Guys what do i do? i am trying to ignore her from now on. i feel like she always has the upper hand cus when i feel like im winning this "game" by ignoring her, she does something that makes me lose it and talk to her. Truth is, i want her back..i still care about her..but i want to play my cards right..and i know its not too late. How do i handle situations when she texts me or other stuff?

Originally Posted by sablan02 View Post
    i am going through this situation right now where i am TRYING to ignore my ex who dumped me about two weeks ago.

We were almost a year into our relationship when all of a sudden we got into an argument that pushed her to call for a break, which ended up her texting me later saying she can't do this anymore and she lost feelings for me. We've been through alot together..she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and i would always be there for her. I stuck with her and never gave up. Most of our arguments were because i would question her why we never do anything together (we usually just go to eachother's houses) and she would get upset and argue with me basically cus she can't do anything about it.

Anyways..it's been 2 weeks..when she told me she couldn't do it anymore, i took it in and didnt beg bag once to be with her. I respected what she wanted (she also said she needed time to be alone so she can better herself with what shes going through) and didnt text or call her back at all since that day she ended it. However, i noticed she would text me random stuff like, "good afternoon" ,"are you seeing anyone?" etc.. on different days. I do text back but i show no interest...as in if she said good afternoon, i would just wait a while and reply back with a good afternoon and end it.

Ive been noticing these things that as the more i pulled away and not contacting her, she would text me to check and see whats up. There was this one night though where i got a missed call from her..and me being like a dumbass, i called her back to ask whatsup. She said she was just lonely, and we ended up talking for around 15 minutes.

Another incident that happend was she noticed i was having alot of fun, based on pictures and comments on ******** (yes she is still my friend on fb). So to get my attention, she deletes me off fb and bbm and me being a dumbass, i call her up to ask why she did that. Stupid i know.

Anyways..right now im going back to ignoring her..i was supposed to drop her stuff at her house last night, she said it was ok, but for some odd reason she got pissed off a few minutes later and told me not to come by cus she wanted to be alone. a few hours later, close to midnight, she texts me and asks if im up..i say yea..and then she asks if i still wanna drop the stuff. She told me to come now...but i refused and said ill come tomorrow..she said shes gonna be busy tomorrow, so i replied with a "then idk"..lol

Guys what do i do? i am trying to ignore her from now on. i feel like she always has the upper hand cus when i feel like im winning this "game" by ignoring her, she does something that makes me lose it and talk to her. Truth is, i want her back..i still care about her..but i want to play my cards right..and i know its not too late. How do i handle situations when she texts me or other stuff?
    you need to ignore her completely. dont see her. dont contact her first. if she calls, keep the convos brief, end them first and always sound happy and enthusiastic about things going on in your life

if you don't relapse, give it a month or two and she will be begging to see you srs. all women are the same....they need closure by either finding someone else or seeing you fall apart from the break up.....if neither happens they come back 100%

sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and also..i find it hard to not text or call back when she texts/calls me because i sense that shes moving on based on her status on fb and what not. and for me, i dont want that..i want her to realise what she lost. Whenever i see her family around they would tell me that she made a mistake. i'm really close to her fam and they all accept and like me. idk whats going on in my exes head honestly..and till this day it kills me cus all i really wanna do is see her face to face and ask her if we can work things out. but i know i gotta give it time and be patient.

and also..i find it hard to not text or call back when she texts/calls me because i sense that shes moving on based on her status on fb and what not. and for me, i dont want that..i want her to realise what she lost. Whenever i see her family around they would tell me that she made a mistake. i'm really close to her fam and they all accept and like me. idk whats going on in my exes head honestly..and till this day it kills me cus all i really wanna do is see her face to face and ask her if we can work things out. but i know i gotta give it time and be patient.
    theres nothing wrong with answering her calls and texts. in fact, i find it looks like you're bitter or "trying to hard" if you ignore them. whats important is YOU arent the one doing the initial contacting

her ******** statuses, relationship status changes, etc.....theyre all traps and tests to get a reaction out of you. if you crack and start bringing them up when you see or talk to her, you lose. pretend they don't exist and if they really bother you stop looking at her profile

the only way for her to see what she lost is by cutting off contact completely....girls dump guys then try to become friends with them and use the friendship to slowly ween off the guy until SHES ready to move on and the guy is feeling worse then before

cutting contact gives her exactly what she asked for and shows you dont need her to have a good life which essentially will make her come around in due time

hang in there....spend the net little while putting yourself out there.....high chance when your ex wants you back in the near future you wont even be interested

Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ex and I have had no contact for over 10 months now. She hasn't come back yet lol.

theres nothing wrong with answering her calls and texts. in fact, i find it looks like you're bitter or "trying to hard" if you ignore them. whats important is YOU arent the one doing the initial contacting

her ******** statuses, relationship status changes, etc.....theyre all traps and tests to get a reaction out of you. if you crack and start bringing them up when you see or talk to her, you lose. pretend they don't exist and if they really bother you stop looking at her profile

the only way for her to see what she lost is by cutting off contact completely....girls dump guys then try to become friends with them and use the friendship to slowly ween off the guy until SHES ready to move on and the guy is feeling worse then before

cutting contact gives her exactly what she asked for and shows you dont need her to have a good life which essentially will make her come around in due time

hang in there....spend the net little while putting yourself out there.....high chance when your ex wants you back in the near future you wont even be interested
    great advice...now i feel like the only reason shes contacting me is to see if ill be crawling back to her and she'll break my heart even more..but she tells me things that makes me think she wants to get back. for example, the whole fb deleting thing...when she did that, i asked her why and she said its cus she couldnt stand seeing or hearing about how much fun im having. Another example was when she called and straight up asked if any girl is trying to hit on me. I said yes, theres this one girl trying to hook me up with her friend, she immediately responds with a "wow, i gotta go, i cant be hearing this right now" ...makes me think she still wants something to do with me. or does it?

she would tell me things like "oh i found my speech book" (which i was supposed to borrow from her for class before she broke up with me. Things like that make me think, if she didnt care about me anymore and wanted to move on and forget about the things we had together (like she told me), then why would she be telling me about her finding her dam speech book. idk..just me.

great advice...now i feel like the only reason shes contacting me is to see if ill be crawling back to her and she'll break my heart even more..but she tells me things that makes me think she wants to get back. for example, the whole fb deleting thing...when she did that, i asked her why and she said its cus she couldnt stand seeing or hearing about how much fun im having. Another example was when she called and straight up asked if any girl is trying to hit on me. I said yes, theres this one girl trying to hook me up with her friend, she immediately responds with a "wow, i gotta go, i cant be hearing this right now" ...makes me think she still wants something to do with me. or does it?

she would tell me things like "oh i found my speech book" (which i was supposed to borrow from her for class before she broke up with me. Things like that make me think, if she didnt care about me anymore and wanted to move on and forget about the things we had together (like she told me), then why would she be telling me about her finding her dam speech book. idk..just me.
    obviously still likes you.....she wouldnt ask questions like that if she didnt have feelings.....keep ignoring till she takes a more aggressive attempt to get back with you

also if she asks about chicks, never tell her your business about that....makes you look petty and not answering her questions about it will make her go crazy and make you look mysterious ......and NEVER ask her about if shes hooking up with other guys....at this point your broken up, might never get back together so you dont give a **** what she does

as long as you act content, calm and accept a reality without her, she will come and try and get you back

SHE broke it off now let her deal with the consequences..give her exactly what she wanted and nothing less.....now its up to HER to try and get back with you if its gonna happen at all.....why should you be the one to make things work when shes the one who broke it off?

Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is so true, even so if they don't come back, they'll always be their, for the past few months I've been keeping a ******** check of all my stalkers and shes been #1 since the break up.

AHHHHa, feels good ya know

Now to add something to this thread

some of you must be wondering

"But relationships always end......how can this be if an ex will always want you back?"

relationships ONLY end when

- One of you cheats.....if its your ex she will try to get you back but most men with a touch of backbone wont take her back

- One of you finds someone else....a several month rebound relationship combined with a few months apart and you/they wont want to get back

- You act like a clingy, needy, lover boy ******* when she breaks up with you.....she gets even more turned off by your smothering behavior until shes out of the picture for good

- You agree to being her friend, spend all your time with/talking to her RIGHT after the break up and she uses you to ween herself off of you until shes ready to cut you for good

these are literally the ONLY times a relationship will end without the dumper begging for you back (with the exception of the first one, cheaters always try and get you back lol)

ive NEVER experienced/heard of/seen anyone have a relationship just end for good unless one of the above happens

cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    True, but not necessarily by 90 days. The last two girls I had longer relationships with before getting married contacted me 6 months after we broke up to apologize for being stupid fickle bitches.

My ex wife, who I split with 10 years ago actually just sent me a ******** message a few months ago. I didn't reply and blocked her account.

But yes, they DO always come back.
    I rep back (for barely more than zero).

RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one
    I'm a girl, and I agree that this might be true, however it's very painful for the girl because she has no idea if you want to get back or are really ready to move on.

Originally Posted by RainbowGirl View Post
    I'm a girl, and I agree that this might be true, however it's very painful for the girl because she has no idea if you want to get back or are really ready to move on.
    wut

this is about handling getting dumped

who cares if its painful for the girl? shes the one who broke it off

the dumper should be the one who comes back begging for a second chance if its going to happen at all.....its not the dumpee who initiated the break up..why should they do anything?

TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.420 View Post
    This is so true, even so if they don't come back, they'll always be their, for the past few months I've been keeping a ******** check of all my stalkers and shes been #1 since the break up.

How do you check this? Do you have a way of seeing who views your profile, or is she just posting comments and sh-t

RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RainbowGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wut

this is about handling getting dumped

who cares if its painful for the girl? shes the one who broke it off

the dumper should be the one who comes back begging for a second chance if its going to happen at all.....its not the dumpee who initiated the break up..why should they do anything?
    oh i thought it was just a general/mutual break up

traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so so true. they always come crawling back.
    "If you love someone set them Free. If they come back, set em on Fire." Then repeat as needed or until they stop screaming...

Originally Posted by Mr.420 View Post

which fb stalker tracker did u use?

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so question, my g/f just broke up with me today because she thought i didnt care about her or even liked her....which is not true at all, i dont see how me not answering her calls is gunna help, it would only make her feelings for breaking up with me stronger.
    Nesta Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by -DRENN- View Post
    so question, my g/f just broke up with me today because she thought i didnt care about her or even liked her....which is not true at all, i dont see how me not answering her calls is gunna help, it would only make her feelings for breaking up with me stronger.
    BS

she broke up with you because she lost attraction to you and is using that as an excuse. ever see girls that are still madly in love and stick around with their deadbeat, cheating and even abusive boyfriends? thats because somehow deep inside they are still attracted to them

you didnt call enough so she complained, broke up with you. now you're gonna start calling her ONLY because she broke up with you about it. its not gonna help your situation and you're essentially handing over the power to her

instead, agree with the break up, tell her you care about her and its silly to break up for such a high school like reason but maybe its for the best. ignore her for a month or two, live it up with the boys, be happy and outgoing if you happen to talk to her and mark my words, she will be back

girls never want what they say...calling her even if she SAID that was the problem wont do anything for your relationship

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BS

she broke up with you because she lost attraction to you and is using that as an excuse. ever see girls that are still madly in love and stick around with their deadbeat, cheating and even abusive boyfriends? thats because somehow deep inside they are still attracted to them

you didnt call enough so she complained, broke up with you. now you're gonna start calling her ONLY because she broke up with you about it. its not gonna help your situation and you're essentially handing over the power to her

instead, agree with the break up, tell her you care about her and its silly to break up for such a high school like reason but maybe its for the best. ignore her for a month or two, live it up with the boys, be happy and outgoing if you happen to talk to her and mark my words, she will be back

girls never want what they say...calling her even if she SAID that was the problem wont do anything for your relationship
    i no for a fact she didnt loose attraction to me...she would tell me on a regular basis how much she thought of how i looked.
    Nesta Personal Trainer