Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How come no one said... After the show i will... "get right back into the gym and work on improving for next year" I usually want to get back to the gym not the buffet line... lol...

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alex a View Post
    How come no one said... After the show i will... "get right back into the gym and work on improving for next year" I usually want to get back to the gym not the buffet line... lol...
    thats exactly what i did...i started prepping for my next show the day after my show this year ended...not meeting your own expectations for a prep does a lot in terms of motivation...seeing all your pics plus everyone else has motivated me beyond belief...next year I AM getting my pro card..no doubt about it

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    I'm from Vic.. planning to do ANB juniors vics, possibly INBA novice, and see where to go from there - 2 weeks to go!
    That is fantastic!! I will be backstage at the ANB Vics and INBA Vic...I am backstage b#tch for some girlfriends who are competing. I will be the one tying bikinis and with tanned hands

If I don't see you, good luck with the comps and really try and enjoy your time on that stage, it is such hard work to even be up there!!! Good luck!!
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I need food in my stomach before hitting the gym again...I am normally bursting to back in the gym once I have had a great feed. It is such a buzz training with energy
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be doing what alex said....I think having a nice post show meal and all is cool but i didn't feel the need my last time out to gorge my face for days. I was pissed off with my placing and was back in the gym a couple days after then started thinking of a new gameplan to come back way better.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My post-show plan:

Night of 2nd Contest: Free meal
    Day After: Free Day
    Week After: Reverse Diet into my off-season

No desire to binge whatsoever.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    i will go out to dinner with friends, family and my girlfriend; not having to worry about counting calories or weighing my meal would be a-freaking-mazing!!

im not interested in splurging or eating till i drop.. all i want to do is enjoy a relaxing meal, eat until i am satisfied, and enjoying the company of my loved ones and appreciate what i have done
    This +

This.

My trainer already has my macros made up for Sunday. I will get a meal Saturday night (Tomorrow) and get right back on it Sunday. I am just thankful for the amount of support I have had through my 23 week prep, and the amount of individuals who will be there to see me hit the stage for the first time means more than the world to me. The food will always be there

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this x 1000

I'm usually sick of resting from the days leading up to the show...once I get some carbs etc in me. Ready to rock and roll.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OnTheRoad View Post
    That is fantastic!! I will be backstage at the ANB Vics and INBA Vic...I am backstage b#tch for some girlfriends who are competing. I will be the one tying bikinis and with tanned hands

If I don't see you, good luck with the comps and really try and enjoy your time on that stage, it is such hard work to even be up there!!! Good luck!!
    ahh nice! Well yeah I may be to shy to approach a bunch of ripped women in the prime getting pumped up backstage haha
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This +

This.

My trainer already has my macros made up for Sunday. I will get a meal Saturday night (Tomorrow) and get right back on it Sunday. I am just thankful for the amount of support I have had through my 23 week prep, and the amount of individuals who will be there to see me hit the stage for the first time means more than the world to me. The food will always be there
    Not wrong there my friend! It's been a crazy long journey; can't wait till i see my end result
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com