Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

After the Show I will.......

I saw this on another thread and wondered what you all will do after the show......

After the show I will

-go out for dinner once a week with my husband

-decorate the kids bedrooms

-start wearing make up during the day and wearing 'normal clothes' for longer than a couple of hours

Your turn
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Eat the 1KG steak at "Outback Jacks"

- Go to the movies & actually eat popcorn instead of a protein bar/shake

- Have a few drinks with friends

- Find another comp to do & clean bulk until cut time.
    Pain is just fear leaving the body!

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    enjoy eating with my fiance again

have more energy for work

fix my weaknesses and improve

stay alot leaner
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spend time more time with my daughter, just like I promised her.

Eat the 5lb cheese sandwich at melt

Apologize to my family for being such a d1ck.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dallas_15 View Post
    -

- Go to the movies & actually eat popcorn instead of a protein bar/shake

YEP..I'll add this one! I am having a choc top AND POPCORN!!
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.pke.com.au

Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -actually spend quality time with my girl. apparently seeing her at gym doesn't count..
    -apologise to my mates and family for being so difficult
    -have fish and chips on the beach
    -chill with my friends without having to worry about caloric intake and serving sizes
    -go out without packing tupperware containers
    -focus on my powerlifting
    Don't take your guns to town

☆★Spartan crew★☆

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zaneseed View Post
    -have fish and chips on the beach
    funny you say that. Last year I had a weird craving for that and
    a takeaway shop hamburger lol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this thread. Off the top of my head...

take a week or two off training, maybe a mini vacation or full one

Relax more with the training

eat more calories in general following Chris Acteos post contest tips

Keep focusing on my business (and I won't be as tied down with all of this as Ill not be in contest preparation, Ill still keep bodybuilding of course)

focus on the body parts I have to bring up to improve

keep taking care of my body via physical therapy and maybe deep tissue work(currently getting deep tissue work once per week starting next week until my Nov 6th competition)
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    funny you say that. Last year I had a weird craving for that and
    a takeaway shop hamburger lol
    man around the corner from me is a place with the best burgers. they use a whole damper roll for the burger and if you get a steak/chicken burger with the works, the whole thing weighs about 2lbs
    lettuce, pineapple, beetroot, cheese, bacon, egg, onion, plus chicken breast or 2 steaks on it

☆★Spartan crew★☆

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    - Not weigh my veggies
    - Go out to eat once a week with my family
    - Get laid
    - Spend the better part of a year trying to bring up my shoulders and chest
    - Do some eating challenges
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Compete in another the next weekend... FUUUU!

But after THAT show...

- Quit weighing food religiously
    - Eat more than 20g of oats at breakfast
    - Devour the 32 poptarts I bought off ebay
    - Probably have to diet again to overcome the post-show eats

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    - Compete in another the next weekend... FUUUU!

But after THAT show...
    Haha, man you and I are the same boat brah! Talk about anti-climactic. Oh well, here's to our second peak being better than our first!

I feel you on the oats thing. I'm not even going out for breakfast the next day, I'm just going to make a big ass omelette and then fill a fukin punch bowl with oats and PB.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Haha, man you and I are the same boat brah! Talk about anti-climactic. Oh well, here's to our second peak being better than our first!

I feel you on the oats thing. I'm not even going out for breakfast the next day, I'm just going to make a big ass omelette and then fill a fukin punch bowl with oats and PB.
    Haha man I'm so down for that too. It's not the type of foods thats killing me...its the lack of being able to eat bulk amounts of them! I need to go buy 10 jars of pb, and a big ass fukin mixing bowl

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    -
    - Get laid
    I LOL'd at this one! It's on my list too but I wasn't sure if I should write it

Registered User TheHeirApparent's Avatar
    TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pig out then look at my physique next morning and go into a state of depression/followed by more comfort food eating, then decide its time to bulk, followed by extreme self consciousness and on and off depression for 2weeks after about my weight gain.....-story of my life for past month or so.
    Point the biggest skeptic out, I'll make him a believer.

R.I.P. Koloseum Gym

LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131240113

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheHeirApparent View Post
    pig out then look at my physique next morning and go into a state of depression/followed by more comfort food eating, then decide its time to bulk, followed by extreme self consciousness and on and off depression for 2weeks after about my weight gain.....-story of my life for past month or so.
    OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

STORY OF MY LIFE FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I honest to God have spent hours upon hours weighing the benefits to either cutting or bulking this fall. I would get headaches from analyzing the situation for so long. Should I cut again ? If so is my metabolism back upto par? Will it effect school work? Should I take caffeine to supplement energy? But caffeine might give me jitters. But I read a story online that caffeine hidners memory performence. I also read another story caffeine helps concentration and energy levels.

If I bulked, I'll be looking poofy, but Ill be full, but do I want the poofy look? Why cant I bulk tilll Jan then cut then. If I bulk now without cutting off this fat gained it might make the cut even harder in the spring...... I might even loose the muscle gained due to dieting so hard becuase of my post contest fat gain.

Seriously, for every arrangement I have I have like 10 counter arguments, all running thru my head and all of them constantly changing by the minutes.

I gained back weight steadily, not the best but Im back to my bulking weight but looking a hella lot leaner but I LOVED the lean lean look.

tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3.8 weeks out so far......

-right after my show's finals I'll go to Red Robin and get a cheeseburger with unlimited fries ALL dipped in ketchup, honey mustard and mayo....yea I said mayo its good stuff try it!

-the next day I'm going to All you can eat sushi and not care about calories and macros and just eat. The whole week I will eat my favorite foods and hit up the buffet and cold stone a few times.

-I'm taking a week off training before I start a slow bulk that will be for a few years before I do teen nationals in 2013-2014.

- start eating a lot more food and focus on powerlifting exercises to develop more overall mass.

Another couple from me

After the show I will

-start trying all the supplements in my pantry and NOT fear what they may do to me so close to comp!

-walk my old dog...he is too slow for pre comp cardio
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.pke.com.au

RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanRev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheHeirApparent View Post
    lololololol

i also want to learn the finer culinary arts of cooking. i love it, and can't wait to expand my horizon further than contest prep foods lol

☆★Spartan crew★☆

Originally Posted by zaneseed View Post
    i also want to learn the finer culinary arts of cooking. I love it, and can't wait to expand my horizon further than contest prep foods lol
    me too! Me too! Me too!
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.pke.com.au

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is what i wanted to do post-contest while i was dieting

-eat everything in sight the night of and the next day
    -get back on reverse macros that monday and begin my slow bulk for the next 2-3 years

This is what actually happened

- ate 1 cheesecake the night of
    - was still doing cardio the next day eating the same contest diet
    - took the week off of training to rest up
    - clean bulked for 4 weeks, gained 2 pounds, then decided i wanted to diet again for another show
    - dieted for 2 weeks before i realized i didnt want to diet anymore..began clean bulking again lol
    -now 3 months later im up 7 pounds and on my way to an amazing 2 year offseason

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OnTheRoad View Post
    I saw this on another thread and wondered what you all will do after the show......

After the show I will

-start wearing make up during the day and wearing 'normal clothes' for longer than a couple of hours

Your turn
    I was thinking this one too....

After the show I will wear make up during the day, wear my hair down and not always in a ponytail and try to NOT look like I just crawled out from under a rock!

I will also sort through my tupperware collection and get rid of some of them.

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OOOhhh I'm a little late but I made it!

-Take a solo roadtrip to visit all of my friends New Orleans, up to Georgia, and finishing with North Carolina.
    -Bake, bake, bake
    -Get my sommelier certification
    -Start my website and start selling 8x10's (apparently there is a demand...weird)
    -Take my dog to the park more, it's a long drive to the river and my boy likes to swim.
    -Try dating again...maybe
    -Reconnect with all my girlfriends that haven't been able to see me out, and go dancing
    -I'm thinking Vegas too.
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ... pour myself an iced glass of crown on the rocks ... and be wasted before I take a sip
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go to mcdonalds
    burger king
    wendy's
    and any other fast food place on the way home
    and eat 2 of everything on the dollar menu
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat more.

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wake up at 5am and instead of doing cardio

im going to play ps3 and eat a whole bowl of oats mixed with chocolate sauce

Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    wake up at 5am and instead of doing cardio

im going to play ps3 and eat a whole bowl of oats mixed with chocolate sauce
    good god..

this

☆★Spartan crew★☆

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it bad that every night before i go to bed after calculating ym calories and macros, on the other side of the peice of paper i plan out my offseason meal intake lol.

anyway

after my show i will continue to go to natural bodybuilding shows to spectate as they an amazing experience and people are great

do my garden

continue to do cardio regardless of whether prepping or not..as i quite like it

i was thinking and my diet probably won't change that much..just bigger servings and cheese
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/