Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CEL H-drol Log

Registered Cell-Tech User phillipsns's Avatar
    phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CEL H-drol Log

Okay so this is my first cycle using a ph so I thought I'd go with a mild one.
    inb4 someone posts my age, I don't care about that.

I have been taking cycle assist for a week on this sunday which will be when I take my first dose of hdrol.

This is how my cycle looks:

Cycle Assist
    one week before hdrol then I'll continue using it during cycle and four weeks after (8 pills a day)

H-drol
    50/75/75/75/75/75 (might only do five weeks, I'll see how it goes)

PCT
    Liquid Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    Activate Xtreme
    0/0/2/2/3/3
    Lean Xtreme
    2/2/2/2/2/2

Other supplements I have include:
    ON Fish Oil (taking 6 caps a day)
    ON BCAA (3 pills a day)
    NOW Glucosamine and Condroitin (3 pills a day)
    Perfect Nutrition Octane (creatine and n.o. will use after hdrol with pct)
    Opti-Men Multis
    AllMax AllWhey Protein

My goal is to gain about 10-15lbs of lean mass, I'll be bulking so I don't think I'll be losing much bf%

My bulk will include approximately 3300 calories and I'll just be eating the following:
    skim milk, whole wheat toast, peanut butter, eggs, oats, tuna, mayo, whey protein, broccoli, lettuce, cheese

Since I will be going to school all of that will be spread out through breakfast. lunch, pre workout, post workout and supper.

My workout:
    Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Biceps/Forearms
    Thursday - Triceps
    Friday - Back
    (shoulders I'll do front raises and lateral raises on chest day and rear delt flies on back day)

Weight: 166.4lbs

Current Measurements (all unpumped muscles so theyll be different than my bodyspace stats)

Neck: 15.9"
    Shoulders: 47.2"
    Chest: 38.1"
    Left Bicep: 14.1"
    Right Bicep: 14.1"
    Left Forearm:11.8"
    Right Forearm: 11.9"
    Waist: 32.8"
    Hips: 37.4"
    Left Quad: 22.3"
    Right Quad: 21.5"
    Left Calf: 15.5"
    Right Calf: 15.5"

I'll post up current pictures tomorrow night or sunday morning
    pretty sure I covered everything just let me know if I missed anything

Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sourapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking forward to see how this works out for you

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    19 seems young (had to say it), but it looks like you've done your homework at least. Good luck!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipsns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sourapple View Post
    Looking forward to see how this works out for you
    thanks, I'll try to update this daily

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    19 seems young (had to say it), but it looks like you've done your homework at least. Good luck!
    I'm just about twenty, I know you should be twenty one but meh. Yeah I've been researching it for awhile now. Thanks brah

cbrdmr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrdmr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything looks good! SUB'D!

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is your other bottle of hdrol not in the pic? anyway looks like you know what you're doing. GL

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    is your other bottle of hdrol not in the pic? anyway looks like you know what you're doing. GL
    yeah haha it was downstairs I just didn't want to go get it

tchhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subbed. Looks good, however do you only eat fish (veggie?) Or did you just not include the obvious meats?

Originally Posted by tchhh View Post
    Subbed. Looks good, however do you only eat fish (veggie?) Or did you just not include the obvious meats?
    oh wow haha didn't even notice that but no I do eat meat like chicken breasts and ground beef mostly

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is it not illigal to make a thread about a ph??? or is hdrol not banned..
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    is it not illigal to make a thread about a ph??? or is hdrol not banned..
    hdrol is legal

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsns View Post
    hdrol is legal
    mm ok. good luck with ur cycle though!
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everything looks good. Nice detailed post. Good luck with the cycle brah, keep us posted.

lol @ goat for asking if h-drol is legal

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that had to cost in excess of 300. but looks really solid. sub'd for future reference. def did your homework mang. 19 is young, im almost 19 (oct) and i really wana do the same exact cycle. but i convinced myself to hold off and eat more. but hdrol is regarded as one of the best starter ph's and many people use otc pct for it. if u run into probs pm me. i no a site where u can get liquid TC for $50 at 50ml 20mg/ml. good luck broseph
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    mm ok. good luck with ur cycle though!
    thanks

Originally Posted by mcgruff40 View Post
    Everything looks good. Nice detailed post. Good luck with the cycle brah, keep us posted.

lol @ goat for asking if h-drol is legal
    will do brah, thanks

Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post
    that had to cost in excess of 300. but looks really solid. sub'd for future reference. def did your homework mang. 19 is young, im almost 19 (oct) and i really wana do the same exact cycle. but i convinced myself to hold off and eat more. but hdrol is regarded as one of the best starter ph's and many people use otc pct for it. if u run into probs pm me. i no a site where u can get liquid TC for $50 at 50ml 20mg/ml. good luck broseph
    yeah it definitely cost more than three hundred but cost wasnt an issue because i didnt want to go cheap on something like this. haha yeah i did my homework on this stuff, alright thanks will do if i have to

About the before pics I have to wait til tonight ish to post them, i have to get someone to email me them. Almost time for my first workout on hdrol, I'll post the workout when I get back

Chest

I did chest today instead of tomorrow because my gym is closed tomorrow

Incline DB Press
    50lbs x 10
    55lbs x 9
    60lbs x 8(PR)
    60lbs x 8

Flat DB Bench
    50lbs x 12
    55lbs x 10
    60lbs x 8 (PR)
    60lbs x 7

Dips
    25lbs x 9
    25lbs x 4
    bodyweight x 12
    bodyweight x 10

DB Flies
    30lbs x 9
    30lbs x 7
    25lbs x 8

notes: felt unreal today, great pump and I was really into my workout probably helped because I had the thought of taking hdrol for the first time today stuck in my head
    had to cut my workout short today because my training partner got sick and threw up
    next chest day I'll have pullovers, one more set of flies, and I'll work abs too
    only did a ten minute cardio warmup so next time I'll include 30-40 minutes after weights

Suffering from a really bad headache, it started 11 hours ago and I'm not sure what to do.
    Does anyone know how long these last? If it is for very long can I just stop taking hdrol even though I already took it yesterday because I won't be able to be at school like this.
    Would appreciate a fast answer brahs

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sleep it off?
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's your body telling you you aren't ready for oral steroids! You're 19 and only weigh 165lbs. 6wks for what seems to be your first cycle is too long. 5wk max! I hope you know what "20/20/10/10" means in liquid dosage. You need dang near double the dosage when dealing w/ liquid as far as I know. Although cycle assist does have the proper supports in it, it's under dosed for the most part. You have to drink A LOT of water while on cycle. That could be the cause of you headaches or that your bp is high but I can't see the halo affecting you this quickly.

Bottom line: you started this cycle way to early.

Sorry, but it had to be said (again) so others don't follow in suit...
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124163631

thread about h-drol headaches. contrary to what others are saying about you being too young, h-drol headaches affect people of all ages. just up your water intake to 1.5 gallons a day but make sure you get enough electrolytes in.

hope the cycle works out well brah.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post

thread about h-drol headaches. contrary to what others are saying about you being too young, h-drol headaches affect people of all ages. just up your water intake to 1.5 gallons a day but make sure you get enough electrolytes in.

I was completely joking around about headaches being because he's too young jerky. I obviously gave the serious answers of water intake and bp later. I was merely stating that op IS too young and not ready.

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

Originally Posted by FunkymonkAW View Post
    Sleep it off?
    I tried but sleeping sucked so I just drank water and passed out

Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    It's your body telling you you aren't ready for oral steroids! You're 19 and only weigh 165lbs. 6wks for what seems to be your first cycle is too long. 5wk max! I hope you know what "20/20/10/10" means in liquid dosage. You need dang near double the dosage when dealing w/ liquid as far as I know. Although cycle assist does have the proper supports in it, it's under dosed for the most part. You have to drink A LOT of water while on cycle. That could be the cause of you headaches or that your bp is high but I can't see the halo affecting you this quickly.

Bottom line: you started this cycle way to early.

Sorry, but it had to be said (again) so others don't follow in suit...
    I never said for sure that this cycle was going to be 6 weeks long, I said I was going to see how it went. And yes I know what 20/20/10/10 means in liquid dose. You don't need double the dose for liquid as far as I know or at least nobody Ive heard of has ever taken 40/40/20/20.
    I do appreciate the concern however, so thanks.
    It was my water intake because I wasn't taking in enough at all. I don't think I hit one gallon yesterday but that will change.

Originally Posted by Num3n View Post

thanks brah I don't have a headache today because I've had a fair bit of water, I'll make sure I get enough in from now on

TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd have to say you're too young for this but you're impatient and going to do what you want. What are your goals, what is it you want to achieve from this cycle? At least you did your research though, good luck and hope you don't phuck up your system. Maybe I missed it but add a liver support, creatine isn't needed.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD View Post
    I'd have to say you're too young for this but you're impatient and going to do what you want. What are your goals, what is it you want to achieve from this cycle? At least you did your research though, good luck and hope you don't phuck up your system. Maybe I missed it but add a liver support, creatine isn't needed.
    Im bulking currently so I hope to add 10-15lbs of lbm and keep it. Ill pick up a liver support tomorrow and I'm saving creatine for pct

If anyone wonders what the little red spots are they're just irritated pores that I've had forever it isn't acne. Ignore the pink walls lol took the photos in my gf's room and forgive the bad posing, did it at midnight the other night so I was the definition of unpumped.
    Before pics:

labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) labuski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed for later.

TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsns View Post
    Im bulking currently so I hope to add 10-15lbs of lbm and keep it. Ill pick up a liver support tomorrow and I'm saving creatine for pct
    Eat big and eat often, take whatever is in sight and push yourself to the limits in the gym and 10-15 lbs should be attainable. Don't expect it to be lbm though, you should look forward to about 7-9 lbs of lbm because you will gain some fat as well. H-Drol is one of the less potent and less effective PH's.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

Exclamation

Eat big and eat often, take whatever is in sight and push yourself to the limits in the gym and 10-15 lbs should be attainable. Don't expect it to be lbm though, you should look forward to about 7-9 lbs of lbm because you will gain some fat as well. H-Drol is one of the less potent and less effective PH's.
    FALSE. there are many misconceptions in regards to halo clones like h-drol. halo IS a strong ds (oral steroid) especially at the doses seen recommended by others (ie: 75/75/100/100/125/125). you WILL experience a pretty harsh shutdown w/ h-drol. i always recommend epi/havoc as a first cycle and NEVER to anyone under 21yo.

RESPECT

Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    FALSE. there are many misconceptions in regards to halo clones like h-drol. halo IS a strong ds (oral steroid) especially at the doses seen recommended by others (ie: 75/75/100/100/125/125). you WILL experience a pretty harsh shutdown w/ h-drol. i always recommend epi/havoc as a first cycle and NEVER to anyone under 21yo.

I agree with your recommendation but it's not false that it's less effective and not nearly as potent as others out there. With some of newer PH's that are hitting the market it's amazing that some people still have their livers or endocrine system intact for that matter.

I don't know anyone who experienced a shutdown with H-Drol. I did say it's good that he has a SERM on hand though just incase.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with your recommendation but it's not false that it's less effective and not nearly as potent as others out there. With some of newer PH's that are hitting the market it's amazing that some people still have their livers or endocrine system intact for that matter.

I don't know anyone who experienced a shutdown with H-Drol. I did say it's good that he has a SERM on hand though just incase.
    well certainly comparing hdrol to something extremely powerful like mdrol, it's clearly not even in the same league, but nonetheless, it is still a steroid, and still very powerful in it's own accord. You don't have to look far to find logs/bloodwork where people have double digit test from hdrol, some after only a few weeks.