bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Personal Training Studio, Equipment Advice

So I am trying to salvage as much space, I will be expanding my training area in the future... but initially I want to keep it simple.

My question is, Is it legitimate to use a HomeGym piece of equipment in a Personal Training studio?
    I would mostly use this for my unstable clients that need to use machines... I am considering getting the Leg Press attachment as well...

Hoist V5

TuffStuff AXT5

Leg Press Attachment

My other pieces of Equipment would be a FreeMotion EXT Cable Cross, Power Cage (maybe a Smith machine), DB's, Med Balls, KettleBells, and PlyoBoxes, etc.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Actually Hoist makes a power cage that incorporates a Jones machine that might do very well for you. Even for some of you unstabe clients.

When you are talking about a home gym of the quality of those I think it would be perfectly professional to do so.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ran a gym for a while and the only caveat is concerning warranty. If you use a piece intended for home use in a commercial setting, it generally voids the warranty. If your training studio is in your house I doubt it would be an issue. One of the posters here 2010Wellness I believe is his name, posted pics of his garage converted into a personal training studio. It was very well done. He might be able to offer some insight.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the replies guys, I did not even think about checking the warranty I will do that.

I had a look at the Hoist Smith cage yesterday and was impressed,

I currently own the Powertec PowerRack with the Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown and I don't know if its really suitable for training purposes, I am not a huge fan of the Lat Pulldown. But then again I will have to spend about $2000 for the Smith Cage by Hoist.

To be honest...If I could chop off the whole lat pulldown unit (it takes up a lot of room) then I would and just keep the rack, but I doubt that is safe nor worth my time.

The hoist is a "Dual Action" which you could slide over to the front easily and use it for Smith Chest Press, etc.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Home equipment should work fine. It is not about the equipment only but the trainer. If your good, you can make it work. The only thing you need to watch out for is as mentioned before, warranty issues as well as if someone should get hurt on a piece of equipment and you were training them, they can sue. Because this is our business, it has been an issue we have had many lawyers tell us that we need to sure we disclose when selling to someone who is going to use the equipment for anything other than personal use.
    cff@christiansfitnessfactory.com
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Why can't you unblot the lat machine from the powertech rack? They are sold without them and it is an expensive extra, it should come right off.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Why can't you unblot the lat machine from the powertech rack? They are sold without them and it is an expensive extra, it should come right off.
    Yeah, I just checked that I can unbolt that Lat Pulldown.