livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stuck at 15% bf ..help please tryin to get rid of belly

im 6ft 206 lbs ...15% bf...been stuck at 15% for like a month...i started cutting at 18%...i havenot done much cardio at all however...i have been carb cycling...2 days of pretty much no carbs followed by a day of fairly high carbs.......anyways ive lost some fat but i still have a gut...i mean i can see a 4pack...ive been working abs like crazy so when i suck my gut in i can see abs really good.....but what do i do to lose this blasted fat.....cardio in morning on empty stomach??? and is this the way to do it? the carb cycling?? most my lifts havent really gone down...my squats and deadlifts have bigtime cuz i sprained my ankle andalso hurt my back..so i havent been consistent with the squats and deads like i used to be ...my foots almost healed tho and illget back to those hopefully next week....im just ready to get this bf% down and belly fat off so i can bulk up again..im ready to get some size back

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by livindagym View Post
    im 6ft 206 lbs ...15% bf...been stuck at 15% for like a month...i started cutting at 18%...i havenot done much cardio at all however...i have been carb cycling...2 days of pretty much no carbs followed by a day of fairly high carbs.......anyways ive lost some fat but i still have a gut...i mean i can see a 4pack...ive been working abs like crazy so when i suck my gut in i can see abs really good.....but what do i do to lose this blasted fat.....cardio in morning on empty stomach??? and is this the way to do it? the carb cycling?? most my lifts havent really gone down...my squats and deadlifts have bigtime cuz i sprained my ankle andalso hurt my back..so i havent been consistent with the squats and deads like i used to be ...my foots almost healed tho and illget back to those hopefully next week....im just ready to get this bf% down and belly fat off so i can bulk up again..im ready to get some size back
    Post your diet.

Fat/carbs/protein grams and total calories.