flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

help with supplements-Reached a plateau

Hello
    Wanted to get your expert advice on this.

I am 32 yrs old, I'm 5'7, 152 pounds. I'm have skinny/muscular frame (if such type even exist)

I get to the gym 4 times a week and I also train BJJ 3 times a week. I am very strict with my workout regime, as well as taking supplements. The biggest problem for me is my diet- I am a bit spoiled when it comes to food. I eat almost no dairy, no fish, no oatmeal; the list goes on and on….

I managed to gain about 7 pounds in lean mass in the past 3 months, but I feel like I'm stuck and can't get over the 155 mark (which is my desired weight)

I am currently using the following products:

Pro complex gainer

BSN hyper fx

SNS Creatine

And I just got:

optimum BCAA

and optimum glutamine

What doses would you recommend? how would you combine these? Am I stuck because of my nutrition? Any other supplements you think might help?

Thank you all

Iso

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flopke View Post
    Hello
    Wanted to get your expert advice on this.

I am 32 yrs old, I'm 5'7, 152 pounds. I'm have skinny/muscular frame (if such type even exist)

I get to the gym 4 times a week and I also train BJJ 3 times a week. I am very strict with my workout regime, as well as taking supplements. The biggest problem for me is my diet- I am a bit spoiled when it comes to food. I eat almost no dairy, no fish, no oatmeal; the list goes on and on….

I managed to gain about 7 pounds in lean mass in the past 3 months, but I feel like I'm stuck and can't get over the 155 mark (which is my desired weight)

I am currently using the following products:

Pro complex gainer

BSN hyper fx

SNS Creatine

And I just got:

optimum BCAA

and optimum glutamine

What doses would you recommend? how would you combine these? Am I stuck because of my nutrition? Any other supplements you think might help?

Thank you all

Iso
    The majority of your results are going to come from your diet/nutrition. Supplements are only there to help aid a proper diet. They are pointless if your diet is not dialed in.

Head to the nutrition and read the stickies to learn about macro/calories intake and how much you need to take in to gain mass
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're spoiled? Because you don't eat certain foods... I disagree
    Bulking is the best part of gaining aesthetics
    So eat up man
    "My body knows its limits, My mind just refuses to accept them"
    "I never had height, But boy i got heart"

imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol weighs 152lbs and takes all those supps

eat damn foood
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imam0nst3r View Post
    lol weighs 152lbs and takes all those supps

eat damn foood
    i eat 4-5 meals a day and by meals and mean actual meals- rice, chicken, pasta, etc...

if you got the impression that i relay mostly on supplements, this is not the case.

some people just can't gain weight so easily.

thanks for the replay

imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flopke View Post
    i eat 4-5 meals a day and by meals and mean actual meals- rice, chicken, pasta, etc...

if you got the impression that i relay mostly on supplements, this is not the case.

some people just can't gain weight so easily.

thanks for the replay
    eat more, all that money u used to buy those supps coulda been spent on a ton of quality food

o well
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    eat more, all that money u used to buy those supps coulda been spent on a ton of quality food

o well
    This. If you're not gaining weight, eat even more. I've lost count of the number of skinny people who have told me they eat a lot, but when I tell them to track calories, they sooner or later realize they're not eating quite as much as they thought.
    ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฅู„ุงูŽู‘ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆ ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡

o well
    What do you mean by "quality food"? Food with high calorie index?

Tnx for the replay