YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool From 164 11% to 180 10%

Name: Russ
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 164
    Bodyfat Range: 9-11%

In the last 6 Months I changed the way I look for the better. I used macros to my advantage and was strict about cheat days as well as drinking. I look the best I ever have but want more. I currently work two jobs so work around 50-60 hours a week so must use my free time wisely. Will post some before and after pics. I will eventually complete my goal so hope u guys will give me some motivation.

Current Numbers
    Bench- 225x5
    Squat- 275x3
    Deadlift- 325x2
    Attached Images

YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    During my cut I did a carb cycle and most likely will do the same when bulking. My macros during cutting on regular days was something like 55g fats, 200g carbs, 250g protein.

Now I am maintaining until next month when I will start my bulk. During maintenance I am doing 2500 calories, 60g fats, 265g carbs, 225g protein. Next month I am thinking on my high days I will try to eventually get up to 500g carbs but will take some time.

Thinking about changing my routine next month to layne nortons one of working each body part 2x/week

gonna take today off most likely because I haven't slept since 24 hours ago. T levels through the roof lol. Right now working out each body part 1x/week and working out 5x/week while having 2500 calories a day. Kinda taking an easy after being on a cut so fiber intake is slacking on some days.

8/22/13
    No Pwo: 2 days and counting

Arms/Calves

Standing DB Curls:
    35x12
    40x10
    45x10
    50x7
    50x7

Sitting Down Cable Curls: double resist.
    42.5x12
    50x15
    57.5x20
    65x15
    72.5x10

Incline DB Curls:
    35x6
    35x7
    35x7

Rope Pushdowns: double resistance
    50x12
    57.5x8
    65x10
    65x10

Standing French Press w/ EZ bar:
    70x10
    80x8
    80x7

Standing Calf Machine:
    190x12
    210x12
    210x15

Calf Extension Machine:
    110x20
    150x20
    170x15

HIIT 8 min. because I knew I was going over carb Intake today.

ProjectRebuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excited to see your outcome YoungTiltt. I am curious why your calories are so average, considering you wish to jump 20lbs? Does your body respond negatively to high carb? Either way your success is in my prayers good friend.
    It's not about the man with the mansion, it's about the people who paid for it.

Originally Posted by ProjectRebuild View Post
    Excited to see your outcome YoungTiltt. I am curious why your calories are so average, considering you wish to jump 20lbs? Does your body respond negatively to high carb? Either way your success is in my prayers good friend.
    Thanks brah. Right now I am just trying to maintain. My gf is home and haven't seen her in half a year so am trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Kinda putting lifting on the backburner until end of the month. I am still lifting but I am trying to get in and out. My workouts are shorter and basically just maintaining. I have added a few pounds but need to make sure it's not fat. Either way I'm not going to go crazy about any of this while she is home.

End of the month I am switching my routine and will increase my calories and up my carbs a ton. I will be carb cycling as weird as that might sound.

Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on interesting log!
    CSCS Certified by the NSCA.

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer.

BACHELOR in SPORT SCIENCES at the Catholic University of Milan.

My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156301963&p=1120326253#post1120326253

Originally Posted by Clabuilder91 View Post
    In on interesting log!
    thanks brah

ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000) ThatDudeGemz is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this log.

Bro i have question. How come you do your heaviest set last instead of doing it first?I see a lot of guys doing that on this site and wondered how can they progress like that.

8/23/13

Skipped today

Woke up sick pretty sure I have sore throat and wanted to sleep more. Work now got dat midnight shift.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeGemz View Post
    In on this log.

Bro i have question. How come you do your heaviest set last instead of doing it first?I see a lot of guys doing that on this site and wondered how can they progress like that.
    Thanks man. My first few sets are always warm ups and last set 2 sets I try to go heavy. Care more about form then about moving up in weight.