Registered User scooterbro12426's Avatar
    scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scooterbro12426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does one bad day of eating really effect your body

im not talking about cheating every week, but Ive been true to my meal plan...of cutting and today was just a bad day of eating $hit. Mentally you feel like you will put on 10 punds of fat but u wont. But I want to know how it acually effects your body

always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) always_sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by scooterbro12426 View Post
    im not talking about cheating every week, but Ive been true to my meal plan...of cutting and today was just a bad day of eating $hit. Mentally you feel like you will put on 10 punds of fat but u wont. But I want to know how it acually effects your body
    i have a 'bad' day every saturday pretty much, drinking, eating etc. seems to set my weight loss back by a couple days, but it makes me feel good so whatev.

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day isn't gonna kill you or even set you back much at all unless you totally binged. Even if you did totally binge, it probably didn't hurt you as bad as you think and there's nothing you can do but get back on the wagon and keep pluggin away.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50) wunabesk8r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah man, if you stick to your plan like you say you do, DON'T worry about one day. I know that's easier said than done, but really, if it makes you feel good, don't stress yourself.
    This is to my "ten-year story." In another decade you better be prepared for me.

iRapeBack alwayz.

liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to put things into perspective, really. Considering 3500 cals = 1lb of fat then you're seriously going to have to over eat if you eat 3.5k calories on top of your usual maintenance and even then 1lb of fat is really nothing. The only reason people get fat is when they eat like that every day for weeks and months.

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like everyone has already said, unless you're gonna go and binge like 10k+ calories its not going to make that big a difference. At most it'll set you back a week, but just get it over with if you have cravings and get back on the wagon

Welcome to the gun show jenmendez89's Avatar
    jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no it doesnt. dont worry
    Fab & Fit ;D

.:.Time to get lean.:.

http://fitgirlfoodie.wordpress.com/

defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've fallen off the wagon recently for up to 4 days and only gained maybe a pound and after 3-4 days I am back to where I started.

Grow u want? Eat u must! Tattoomagoo's Avatar
    Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tattoomagoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kai Greene will even have a day once in a while where he eats mostly just DONUTS!! A cheat day once in a while is actually good because it throws your body off and you can actually end up burning more fat than normal because of the cheat.
    Wouldn't recommend it all the time for sure but the body is pretty amazing and you'd be surprised what it can handle while still keeping you on track.

Every couple of weeks I'll go out for Chinese Buffet and Marble Slab Ice Cream!! It's such a treat but you feel so bad for doing it because we condition ourselves to be disciplined. But our body knows how to look after you and you still look the same the next day :-)

Icecream = The Devil in disguise. haha
    ▪█──────█▪ Keep Eating! One more spoonful! You can do it! ▪█──────█▪

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's good I heard to shift things when your body is on Plateau and you have you have been dieting for a while eating clean. I've been on a cut for a good 10-12 weeks and doing really well but am going to try me a cheat meal soon for psychological reasons and to see if it shifts any changes in the last stages of cutting. Point is - the occasional bad food might help ya if you have been dieting for a while. Do it on a weekend and go back to eating clean all week.

blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackfiremen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you binge all day, the scale might show you gaining 10+ pounds if it was an all out binge that day, but its for the most part water weight. When we eat bad foods, your body tends to hold alot of water, but it will go away in a couple of days. What I see being the problem is that you want it to leave right away "at least I do" so I do alot of cardio on them days after I've had a little or alot of the bad stuff. I hate that bloated look and feeling.
    My focus is the process, the stressful environment that you place your body in, eventually adapting to that environment, and subsequently conquering that environment. Bodybuilding is uncomfortable, embrace the discomfort.

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I weigh myself every Saturday morning and record progress, whether it be gains or weight loss (currently bulking). Coincidentally, every Saturday is also my "I really dont givea shiit day" and I eat whatever I want pretty much. Long story short, I ate probably 5000+ cals last week Saturday. Then I resumed my normal bulking diet, which is around 400-500 above maintenance. And this morning I actually lost like .4 pounds.

Work hard. You'll be fine.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!