zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Diet for High Blood Pressure and "cutting" needed.

Hey guys, so I'm overweight and looking to shed pounds. As it turns out I also have HBP ~155. I'm not too familiar with what I shouldn't be eating but since I'm arab my diet includes tons of rice/meat/potatoes/rice/rice/bread/rice/curry you get the picture. What are some foods that I can switch into my diet to help out?

Currently my workout plan is working out at least 4 times a week between cardio and light weights to cut. Once Ramadan is done though I can get more cardio in.

zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any help on this at all?

kiloweights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eat healthy and exercise. Eat more chicken breast or fish instead of red meats. Try to avoid if you can or in moderation: sat fats, sodium, alcohol. Also you should look into intermittent fasting diet studies showed it lowerd blood pressure.

hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hojoseph99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is from the NIH hypertension guidelines:

"The Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) trial has provided evidence that a dietary pattern high in fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, whole grains, poultry, fish, and nuts and low in fats, red meat, and sweets––foods that are good sources of potassium, calcium, and magnesium– favorably influences blood pressure even when sodium levels are held constant, but when these nutrients are consumed in combination with a low sodium intake, 2400 mg or 1800 mg, blood pressure is lowered even more."

That being said, if you lose weight your blood pressure will improve (probably more than just by restricting sodium). Look into the fat loss stickies on the forum for tips if you aren't currently losing weight through your diet/exercise program. It's really important you get your blood pressure under control considering you are so young... there are a lot of complications that come along with chronic hypertension.

Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilloon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man im barely 18 and had high blood pressure, my doctor said it had to be hereditary (long history of it in family) but at the time i was out of shape and didn't eat healthy. after eight months of working out and eating right my doc took me off the meds and said i got rid of it and im sure you can too man. just stick to things low in sodium. stay away from most canned foods and eat things that are as close to their original form as possible. also, cardio is great low lowering blood pressure and make sure you stay hydrated, aim for a gallon of water a day. also eat whole grains and plenty of veggies for the fiber. good luck brah

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a person with heart problems (BP is 150/100), I make sure that cardio is part of my workout whether I'm bulking or cutting. I avoid adding salt to anything. I avoid alcohol as much as I can. I mostly consume chicken and fish.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say lower your carbohydrate intake (less bread, rice, etc - your cultural foods) as a general weight-loss staple. Depending on how low on carbs you go, etc etc. However, i'd keep Oatmeal, or add it in your diet - apparently it's very beneficial for stuff like this.

Go to the losing fat forum, read the stickies (how to lose fat for noobs), apply the principles to your diet and make it fit your needs. I eat a somewhat-diabetic diet because I straight up don't like sugar in my food, for instance. It helps inadvertedly with my weight loss by reducing carbs/regulating blood sugar/etc.

You can make almost any diet fit your lifestyle.
    be a lot cooler if you did

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For some additional ideas, you might check out these doctor's blogs. One is a cardiologist and the other a nephrologist. Both treat high blood pressure issues often in their patients.

http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/se...ood%20pressure

http://nephropal.blogspot.com/search/label/hypertension