HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Personal Training business names?

So, I'm kind of in the middle of setting up and creating my own personal trainining business (hoping it kicks off well). Studio is also in the making.

Does anyone have any unique, cool ideas for business names?

Will rep!
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    So, I'm kind of in the middle of setting up and creating my own personal trainining business (hoping it kicks off well). Studio is also in the making.

Will rep!
    Rather than giving you some random useless name, how about you list some "themes" or phrases that you want to associate your business with, as well as your target market and I will help you brainstorm... I'm pretty good at that.

A business name is NOT just a random word or phrase... well, a good one anyway. Your entire business persona starts from and radiates down from the business name, so picking something that has the feel and message that you want to convey is critical. Best way to start is to list your themes, power words/phrases and your target market.

Hopefully this can be a good "hands-on" tutorial for other trainers when they are ready to create business names of their own. I've done it about 10 times for my own businesses and other businesses.

For instance, 2BFit has a few reasons... my name is Benjamin Ballinger which is two b's and it also means "to be fit" and fit is becoming increasingly used by my target market over say, thin or "in shape". it's short, sweet and to the point and attractive to my client base.

My bootcamp is called CORE Condition and it stands for two things: the CORE acronym stands for *C*alisthenics/*O*bstacle courses, *R*esistance training and *E*ndurance training, which I cycle through every M/W/F and then T/Th I do core and conditioning... hence the overall name. Those areas of emphasis are the most effective in my opinion for my client base, so that's why I chose to focus on them. Besides that, "core" is a trendy term among my target market and alliterations (same letter starting two or more words in a row) can be a powerful marketing technique.

My previous business was Iron Fork, which stood for lifting iron and eating with a fork (fitness and nutrition together) and our target market was more focused towards a crowd that would be attracted to "pumping iron" or that kind of old-school, metal and brawn mentality.
    Last edited by tovlakas; 08-26-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)

Will rep!
    [Your town name] Fitness

^ Best idea. Branding works. Try it.

TheLedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Blood and Guts
    Lipids R Us
    Rebuilder fitness
    no limit training

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)

Will rep!
    This may not be exactly what you're looking for but I find this tool (website) invaluable for this kind of thing.

A local business name and a website should go hand in hand because most legit businesses have a website right?

This website http://www.bustaname.com/ lets you enter a bunch of words and it gives you all the possible (available) website domain names, which saves TONS of time....

Even though some names may be unavailable you definitely want to check them 1, because it's analyzing your competition and 2 because they may be for sale by domain squatters and if you want the name you'll have to pay a bit extra...
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    This may not be exactly what you're looking for but I find this tool (website) invaluable for this kind of thing.

A local business name and a website should go hand in hand because most legit businesses have a website right?

This website http://www.bustaname.com/ lets you enter a bunch of words and it gives you all the possible (available) website domain names, which saves TONS of time....

Even though some names may be unavailable you definitely want to check them 1, because it's analyzing your competition and 2 because they may be for sale by domain squatters and if you want the name you'll have to pay a bit extra...
    Thanks! Will give it a shot for sure.

I also love the idea of Blood N Guts haha, but I doubt poor little woman and children will... Unless I just turn into the most badass hardcore gym in my area.....hmmmmmm lol
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    [Your town name] Fitness

^ Best idea. Branding works. Try it.
    Yep
    Mastering Yourself Makes You Fearless

Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Physiologist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tovlakas View Post
    Rather than giving you some random useless name, how about you list some "themes" or phrases that you want to associate your business with, as well as your target market and I will help you brainstorm... I'm pretty good at that.

A business name is NOT just a random word or phrase... well, a good one anyway. Your entire business persona starts from and radiates down from the business name, so picking something that has the feel and message that you want to convey is critical. Best way to start is to list your themes, power words/phrases and your target market.

Hopefully this can be a good "hands-on" tutorial for other trainers when they are ready to create business names of their own. I've done it about 10 times for my own businesses and other businesses.

For instance, 2BFit has a few reasons... my name is Benjamin Ballinger which is two b's and it also means "to be fit" and fit is becoming increasingly used by my target market over say, thin or "in shape". it's short, sweet and to the point and attractive to my client base.

My bootcamp is called CORE Condition and it stands for two things: the CORE acronym stands for *C*alisthenics/*O*bstacle courses, *R*esistance training and *E*ndurance training, which I cycle through every M/W/F and then T/Th I do core and conditioning... hence the overall name. Those areas of emphasis are the most effective in my opinion for my client base, so that's why I chose to focus on them. Besides that, "core" is a trendy term among my target market and alliterations (same letter starting two or more words in a row) can be a powerful marketing technique.

My previous business was Iron Fork, which stood for lifting iron and eating with a fork (fitness and nutrition together) and our target market was more focused towards a crowd that would be attracted to "pumping iron" or that kind of old-school, metal and brawn mentality.
    When I saw that your company was 2Bfit, I did not know your name was Ben B. I just thought you were riding on the Gen Y text/internet talk thing and shortening To (2) and be (B).

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Physiologist View Post
    When I saw that your company was 2Bfit, I did not know your name was Ben B. I just thought you were riding on the Gen Y text/internet talk thing and shortening To (2) and be (B).
    Right, but even that abbreviation behavior appeals to my target market so it's a win-win.

Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000)

"Sweat Can"

Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smoko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post

Edit - sweet. OutStrength.com may be mine
    όλα ή τίποτα

Link to my latest log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158637713&p=1171760983#post1171760983

kmnank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am trying to name my pt business i train for weight loss and golfers and ideas

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make sure the word fitness or wellness or health is in the name. Leave no doubt what the business is. You want every possible lead generated via advertisements. You won't be able to afford to lose people due to a misunderstanding of what you are advertising.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.