M.V.P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Con-Cret Creatine on off days?

Just started a Con-Cret creatine cycle today, taking one capsule an hour prior to working out. I'm working out M-W-F...is it necessary for me to take the creatine on off days as well or would it be all right if I only used it pre workout

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    Just started a Con-Cret creatine cycle today, taking one capsule an hour prior to working out. I'm working out M-W-F...is it necessary for me to take the creatine on off days as well or would it be all right if I only used it pre workout
    usually they say take it everyday to use more product
    I myself only take it post workout when I am actually taking it. im taking a 2-3 week break
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) StKizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There really isn't very sufficient gains when you only use it post workout. I mean you still build muscle on off days. If you take it everyday of the week you will make better gains and still be perfectly healthy than those who take it less. Maybe he can gain the same amount of muscle, but if you can do it faster with no side effects then why not? I say everyday, been working well for most people. GL bro.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    con-cret..

Hey look guys, its another phoney bull**** deceptively hyped pos creatine

doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    I've used this product a couple times, i don't really know how much it helped compared to just creatine mono. Gains from Creatine don't happen overnight anyways so i decided to stick with just mono.

Back to your question, i emailed the makers of con-cret about this before, they suggested (because of my body weight, 190 lbs at the time) to take 2 pills 1 hour before workout and 1 pill on off days.

So, you go through one bottle pretty quick, and i don't think spending that much on creatine is worth it, but good luck.
    As of Oct 21/14
    6'1, 195lbs, 14bf
    5x5: Squat 255 Bench 225 / Deads 355 OHP 135
    Orange Triad / OxiOmega / Ritual / King / X-Gels / Bio-x whey complex

SaadInHalf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    con-cret..

Hey look guys, its another phoney bull**** deceptively hyped pos creatine
    I know this thread is old and this guy is banned- but I just had to call this guy out for his negativity based on his not even attempting to understand what the product is. While I don’t think it necessarily has a DRAMATIC difference over regular creatine, the main benefits are all in how the primary drawbacks (bloating, upset stomach, etc.) are all essentially reduced or entirely mitigated. There’s also the claim that your body absorbs it more efficiently which I’m not entirely sure about one way or another since I haven’t read many studies on it, but it’s definitely not WORSE than regular creatine. It’s definitely expensive as all hell for only potentially minor improvements over the original gains-wise, but if you really want those sucky side effects of regular creatine to be out of your way, Con-Cret does the job.