golfer1889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with cravings on a cut!

Hey everyone I've been trying to cut for a month now and I can't help with cravings after my bulk. It looks like I have since I started my cut. Any tips or advice?

KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by golfer1889 View Post
    Hey everyone I've been trying to cut for a month now and I can't help with cravings after my bulk. It looks like I have since I started my cut. Any tips or advice?
    You have cravings for a specific food? or you just generally feel the urge to eat a lot?

Frankly, you can eat whatever you want when you're cutting. My weakness is ice cream, and I eat it semi-daily. You just need to account for it in your calories.

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Water lots of water, ec stack, green tea, chewing gum, small pieces of fruit (small apple, cherries et )

golfer1889 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KublaiKhan View Post
    You have cravings for a specific food? or you just generally feel the urge to eat a lot?

Frankly, you can eat whatever you want when you're cutting. My weakness is ice cream, and I eat it semi-daily. You just need to account for it in your calories.
    I have major cravings for harvest cruch cereal and I found myself eating like the whole box.

X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try and drink more water. It will fill you up.

KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KublaiKhan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have major cravings for harvest cruch cereal and I found myself eating like the whole box.
    As long as you're not eating more than your target daily calories, go wild. Eat whatever you want.

But I've had that same problem - if I keep certain foods around, I'm powerless to resist them, and I invariably eat too many calories. The solution is as simple as getting rid of those foods. Nowadays I buy only a few containers of yogurt when I go shopping, because if I buy a week's supply, I'll eat them all in one night. There's nothing wrong with yogurt as a food, but it - like anything - is no good if I'm eating 10,000 calories of it per day. So I have to physically remove it from my presence, since I can't trust myself to simply be strong-willed.

amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When do these cravings start? Reason I ask.. I have no cravings in the morning, and I'm hungrier in the afteroon, so I time my consumption ..mornings-low, lunch-more, afternoon-more than lunch, light dinner. This way, I'm full during the time that I'd normally be craving...

Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee_stk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah cravings can be a bitch but I find it easier overtime and also if I have 1-2 cheat meals a week.

msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can eat it but not the whole box mate. Maybe you should try appetite suppressant or drink lots of water maybe a gallon. I agree with the other forum member to eat small amounts of fruits every now and then. But the thing with carbohydrates they will make you want for more so my honest opinion try a fat burner that has an appetite suppressant on it. hope this helps.
    Eat
    Lift
    Sleep

Yeah Buddy! Lightweight Baby!

xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bud, post your diet up and maybe we can help you out a little bit better. Maybe your body is crying out for you to feed it some more food!!! While you're at it post your workout routine/goals up as well. Maybe you cut out too much from your diet for the amount of training you're doing?
    Check out my transformation article!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm169.htm

Rep's for rep's! Thanks!

spartanaka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omg ive been cutting for a few weeks and am always craving cereal
    i know how you feel dude
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/spartanakabg0/

MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichaelJamesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah it seems everyone has recommended water. I would also try a few breathing techniques, I know it is different, but it helps me. When ever I feel the need to eat I slow down my breathing and take at least ten deep breaths in through my nose out through my mouth focusing on my breath.

Try it it may work for you!
    Personalized Monthly Workouts Directly To Your E-mail

Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shaunonymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally i'd recommend an EC/ECA stack. It strongly curbs my appetite and stops me from picking at any bits of junk food left by my family.
    Started: 15/06/10, 5'10, 270lb
    Current: 15/09/10, 228lb
    Goal: 31/12/10 190lb

Motivation will bring you more strength than muscles ever will.