Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    dirtstarloving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good article i agree with all of it except number 2 just because i know for a fact when i lift heavy weight for reps my size gains go thru the roof. I have been benching 275 for 16-21 reps and squatting 315 for 30 plus reps and I'm getting bigger then ever.....unless your just talking about people repping out without any respectable amount of weight. But other than this i liked the article.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brian94 View Post
    Here's some motivation for your next work out:
    Huh.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some good thoughts... though I'd like to encourage people TO CLEAN the machines

ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That seems pretty accurate. Good read.
    Thoughts create perception.

kevj28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good advice

I found this very helpful thank you

7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000) 7Abz7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    this is very true lol glad i aint doin any of them
    "Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you." - Ovid
    -
    Martin...... pls

You're gonna get got if you don't get it, got it?

If not, then you're gonna get gotten.

bobsmoot79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice points, but man everyone was a n00b once. Help 'em out and provide advice in a nice way then they'll stop with the bad habits.

Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL. Does anyone else think this could actually be a sticky to warn n00bs of their bad gym etiquette? I like it
    °°Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior crew°°

Start/current/goal
    Body weight:
    119/130/145
    Bench:
    85/150/225x1
    Sqaut:
    145/225/405
    Deadlift:
    145/225/475
    Seated OHP:
    65/125/185

Follow my workout program/log @ www.fitocracy.com/profile/Gokemaster/?feed

"Every Champion was once a Contender who refused to give up"

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha good read

KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dumbest chit I have read all day on the misc.

Brb risking injury if I don't drop 40lb DBs
    **NJ Crew**

"There are no men like me. Only me."

touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP u dont even lift, pathetic

Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kamikapse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love all the variations of the "gym idiot" thread, ripping beginners for not getting everything right from the get-go...

beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at having to drop the weights over 40lb db's

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I lower the dumbbells on my max and it doesn't hurt at all, just put them back on your knees and sit up... Not that hard op, you can break cheap dumbbells doing that

And wiping sweat is wrong now? You must be a *******, enjoying bathing with other men's sweat lmao. I can imagine "Stop wiping my sweat noob, just sit in it"
    Last edited by Nicro327; 04-11-2014 at 08:25 AM.

erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) erniedog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AmPLiFY519 View Post
    Exactly. But it isn't "Their gym" to decide whats right and whats wrong, if they really can't take it and it annoys them that much, go train at planet fitness. I go to the gym to train and bust my ass, and if some random person would come tell me to not do that because it's "distracting" them and interrupt my workout? they would have a very bad day. Like I said before, don't like it leave.
    It's not that dropping dumbells is "distracting", it's the fact that it destroys the dumbell. How do you think they get that nasty little curve in the handle? It's from *******s repeated dropping them on end. the weights and equipment in the gym are tools for everyone to use. you may not mind using tools that are ****ty because they've been abused, but plenty of us do

Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At my gym several have broke from being dropped so much and it is now a reason to have your membership revoked.

I can do 115s for 8 on incline, and not only do I not drop them, I never put them down, but rather get right up off the bench and put them back on the rack. I clearly must be sometype of superhero

And agree OP looks like he doesn't even lift.
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my god. I just converted your 40lbs to kg to see what you're talking about. That's not heavy big lad. As was said above, stick it on your knee and sit up. If you need to drop that on shoulder press....
    As for not sweating, go talk to someone who doesn't sweat in the gym.

LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaParkaNE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love the soccer pic

kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmartel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I had to workout at the same gym as op I would quit. You have got to be the most annoying person in the gym, and this comes from a noob...

I'm going to sweat all over this bench but since I showered before hand I won't wipe it down. I'm sure no one will mind laying in my "clean" pool of sweat. Are you ****ing kidding me? You get dirty looks cause you're a disgusting lazy pig. Clean your **** up, no one wants your sweat all over them. I don't give a **** if you just had an enema done, that is nasty.

OP just gave a great crash course on how to be the most disgusting, and annoying human being in the gym.

Registered User takenodaysoff25's Avatar
    takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) takenodaysoff25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lmao you don't even lift. sit your ass down bruh before you bitch about beginners at the gym. People these days... smh
    edit: i know this is an old topic but it's still hilarious

whtmn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    7) Doing only cardio with no weight training, expecting huge fat loss. I know a really really fat guy in the gym, and every day he does 40 minutes of elliptical, 30 minutes of bicycle, and 15 minutes of walking. He's burning calories, sure. However, it's not the most efficient way to lose the 300+ pound weight he has. Weight training is a necessity.
    I would disagree with this one. 5 years ago I dropped 50 lbs just doing cardio. I ate better and burned 1000-1250 calories a day doing mostly elliptical and jogging on the treadmill.

Now was it the smartest, most efficient, or healthiest thing to do? Heck no. Much happier lifting with cardio thrown in and eating better. What I've learned on BB has been awesome for a much healthier lifestyle.

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scho77 View Post
    I agree with everythin but #6. *edit , #8 is also fairly stupid. I like giving advice to people that are not doing their exercises properly. wow #3 is stupid too about sweating.
    Good thing I actually read it this time, lol.

If someone bench presses or uses one of the seats to do some kind of presses, and have his or her sweat all over the bench, you should clean it up with a paper towel for the next person to use. I dont know about you bro, but it sure pisses me off when I see a lot of sweat on a bench, and I have to clean it up because that person is "2 cool" for it.

As for dumbbell, dropping your weights after your sets? if you lift over 40 lbs, you have to drop the weights?
    No bro No...... If you have trouble dropping your weight after lifting over 40 lbs.... Im not even gonna say.... Respect the equipments bro, and get stronger, obviously you are a noob if you have to drop it.
    Exactly

daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daPhats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    #6?

We all know the gym is dirty but I don't want to have someone leave their sweat all over a machine for me to lie in and vice versa. I see absolutely nothing wrong with someone being overly clean. It's a nice and considerate thing.

Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hymnosi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only thing I disagree with is dropping the weights section, you need to ride them to the ground so that they dont bounce when they hit the ground. Yes, let them reach the floor via gravity, but no don't risk injuring someone else because you are afraid to hold them to the ground.

My biggest fear is being on the bench next to the guy doing DB Bench Press, him simply release those 90lb weights, and they bounce right onto my foot.
    Greatest Achievement: Being compared to Colossus in the Marvel universe.

JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If there is a room with temperature A, and if your buddy is working out and sweating a lot, it's because he's generating energy, this heat needs to be expelled from the body through sweat. If you, in the room with temperature A, are not sweating at all, while doing the same exercises, it's probably because you're doing very low weights. It's general advice---can someone get a great work out, without breaking a single sweat drop? SURE--- anything is possible. Is it likely that the sweaty guy got a good work out versus the guy who hasn't sweat? Yes it's statistically likely.

It's not a necessary requirement to sweat. In fact, you could do low intensity exercises all year, with very low weights, with lots of breaks--- and still create muscle. But is it the most efficient way? Probably not.

I'm just going to ignore your immaturity. My information is still valid.
    This is such an old article but why not comment on it. Sweating means absolutely nothing; one person could be acclimatized to a heated environment which would result in an increase in sweating. You sweat in more exposed areas as well to cool your body more efficiently; essentially making it look as if you sweat a lot more too. I've done research on training in a heated environment and have found these results; have the report still if you want to see it. Also, sweating usually depends on hydration pre and intra-workout. An individual will sweat more if they hydrate during exercise. Just my 2 cents on the whole argument about not sweating = not working hard.
    Last edited by JMUdukes; 06-19-2014 at 12:08 PM.
    If you want it, you have to work for it.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JMUdukes View Post
    This is such an old article but why not comment on it. Sweating means absolutely nothing; one person could be acclimatized to a heated environment which would result in an attenuation of sweating. I've done research on training in a heated environment and have found these results; have the report still if you want to see it. Also, sweating usually depends on hydration pre and intra-workout. An individual will sweat more if they hydrate during exercise. Just my 2 cents on the whole argument about not sweating = not working hard.
    Extreme sweat(er?) checking in, I hydrate all day by drinking water and drink BCAAs intraworkout. Yesterday I lost ~5lbs of mainly water (Id assume) during my workout which consists of no cardio, just lifting heavy with decent intensity. I was drenched after deadlifts. However I can confirm that sweating (even excessively) doesn't = tired or fatigue. Therefore I think its safe to conclude the opposite as well that not sweating doesnt mean you aren't working hard. My question is: If I am sweating so much should I just decrease my water intake throughout the day? (Also my diet is somewhat low sodium which is just personal preference but maybe that has something to do with it since sodium helps retain water)

My personal pet peeves in the gym are people who do abs like its the only muscle group on their body and the lil boy bands that assemble and chit chat rather than lift. A quick casual convo once in a while is okay but I often see the same people just standing around and talking.
    Last edited by RedSox1990; 06-19-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMUdukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    Extreme sweat(er?) checking in, I hydrate all day by drinking water and drink BCAAs intraworkout. Yesterday I lost ~5lbs of mainly water (Id assume) during my workout which consists of no cardio, just lifting heavy with decent intensity. I was drenched after deadlifts. However I can confirm that sweating (even excessively) doesn't = tired or fatigue. Therefore I think its safe to conclude the opposite as well that not sweating doesnt mean you aren't working hard. My question is: If I am sweating so much should I just decrease my water intake throughout the day? (Also my diet is somewhat low sodium which is just personal preference but maybe that has something to do with it since sodium helps retain water)

My personal pet peeves in the gym are people who do abs like its the only muscle group on their body and the lil boy bands that assemble and chit chat rather than lift. A quick casual convo once in a while is okay but I often see the same people just standing around and talking.
    First of all I rushed that post before having to go into work for a little bit! Look at my edited version and you will see that I meant to say heat acclimatization results in increased sweating not decreased sweating...just a typo on my part. That might explain why you sweat so much. What kind of environment do you train in; where are you from? If you are from a hot environment (ex. Texas) then your body might be cooling you more to compensate for the heat. As your core temperature levels rise so do your lactate levels, so your body wants to cool you to prevent lactate build up and to help the lactate clearance process.

Also, your low sodium diet paired with your high hydration levels definitely has something to do with it. You hydrating well throughout the day and during exercise has increased your initial volume of plasma pre-exercise; this just means your blood has more fluid in it than normal. This is not a bad thing at all; this simply leads to your body retaining more electrolytes which is good! I wouldn't worry too much about your sweating unless it is an issue. If you don't like sweating so much try wearing absorbent clothing to help keep your core temp low. You could decrease hydration but being properly hydrated is never a bad thing.

Hope this helped a little! If you have any more questions about anything feel free to message me!
    If you want it, you have to work for it.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JMUdukes View Post
    First of all I rushed that post before having to go into work for a little bit! Look at my edited version and you will see that I meant to say heat acclimatization results in increased sweating not decreased sweating...just a typo on my part. That might explain why you sweat so much. What kind of environment do you train in; where are you from? If you are from a hot environment (ex. Texas) then your body might be cooling you more to compensate for the heat. As your core temperature levels rise so do your lactate levels, so your body wants to cool you to prevent lactate build up and to help the lactate clearance process.

Also, your low sodium diet paired with your high hydration levels definitely has something to do with it. You hydrating well throughout the day and during exercise has increased your initial volume of plasma pre-exercise; this just means your blood has more fluid in it than normal. This is not a bad thing at all; this simply leads to your body retaining more electrolytes which is good! I wouldn't worry too much about your sweating unless it is an issue. If you don't like sweating so much try wearing absorbent clothing to help keep your core temp low. You could decrease hydration but being properly hydrated is never a bad thing.

Hope this helped a little! If you have any more questions about anything feel free to message me!
    I train at Golds Gym that has crappy AC and is quite humid (located in Pennsylvania). I know this is part of the reason for sweating a lot but I still sweat way more than anyone else in there lol. Honestly not an issue for me other than having to wipe my face after every set. Besides that its sometimes hard to tell how much fat I'm losing on a cut since my water weight can fluctuate up to 8lbs from what I noticed.
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ARN0LD2POINTO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Noobs should train at least 2 hours a day, 5-7 times per week to maximise noob gains

Registered User DailyworkoutsNL's Avatar
    DailyworkoutsNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I LOVE THE LAST ONE! looks stunning