Thread: Preparation H??

ckku31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preparation H??

I was reading around here about lipoderm and yohimburn, thinking about investing..... But i've seen a few guys saying that Preparation H will do the same job as these other 2 supps.
    Can anyone back this up?? Anyone actually try it and get results?
    Thanx.
    "i can accept failure but i can not accept not trying" MJ

Play long, Love deep

metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalseth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

i tried it last summer- it does work. i used it on my midsection and it made the cuts and veins come through more. it gets rid of excess water you may be holding. it doesnt last more than a few days, but if you're getting ready to go to the beach for the day or something, it could be quite convenient.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that's funny cuz that's what my cuzin uses it for, right before cardio. Or in the mornin if he goes out and knows that he's gonna have his shirt off. Ill be investin in this after my cuttin cycle.

Also what supplement is out there that can improve vascularity, somethin that builds more red blood cells, thus makin the veins stand out more and thicker especially.