Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yeah I won my high stakes league in 09-10, Ask me FF related questions

I'm here to help. You can take a look at my past threads and i've posted my league winning results from last season. I play in 500$ per team leagues, I'm in 4 this year.

I know a lot about FF so if you guys want any advice or have questions then let me know.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you think I did drafting #8 out of 10 in my league? Had not really practiced mock drafts in this position, so it was kind of strange but I think it turned out alright.

Scorings is standard, 4pts/passing td, 6pts/receving&rushing td, non-PPR. Start QB/3 WR/2 RB/TE/K/DEF. Here is the roster:

QB - Romo, Alex Smith
    WR - Jennings, Crabtree, Floyd, Maclin, Knox
    RB - S. Jax, Mendenhall, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, Arian Foster
    TE - Celek
    K - Hartley
    Def - San Diego

I tried to get guys with a ton of potential and upside for my bench and I think I accomplished that, but my starting WRs might be a little weak after Jennings. Do you think this is a championship calibur team? How do you think SJax and Mendenhall will perform in the upcoming season?

Also, how do you envision Best & Spiller panning out over the season? Do you like them as big breakouts for the year or will they be primarily fantasy backups the entire season in your opinion?

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    post some of those articles that you said you write. Interested in seeing something new around here.

fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000) fcb1012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you think of the chicago wr core situation? I have my opinion just looking for others

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell me how you feel about the following players:

Matt Forte
    Clinton Portis
    Steve Slaton
    Jamaal Charles
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayo7k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blahblahblahh View Post
    How do you think I did drafting #8 out of 10 in my league? Had not really practiced mock drafts in this position, so it was kind of strange but I think it turned out alright.

Scorings is standard, 4pts/passing td, 6pts/receving&rushing td, non-PPR. Start QB/3 WR/2 RB/TE/K/DEF. Here is the roster:

QB - Romo, Alex Smith
    WR - Jennings, Crabtree, Floyd, Maclin, Knox
    RB - S. Jax, Mendenhall, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, Arian Foster
    TE - Celek
    K - Hartley
    Def - San Diego

I tried to get guys with a ton of potential and upside for my bench and I think I accomplished that, but my starting WRs might be a little weak after Jennings. Do you think this is a championship calibur team? How do you think SJax and Mendenhall will perform in the upcoming season?

Also, how do you envision Best & Spiller panning out over the season? Do you like them as big breakouts for the year or will they be primarily fantasy backups the entire season in your opinion?
    Steven Jackson is a big first round bust this year. Thats the only weak spot on your team. Luckily you have a lot of running back depth to make up for it. Mendenhall should be great in non-ppr and I think Jennings will be a stud. Crabtree also has a ton of upside. If you can trade in this league I would definately ship out Sjax for another WR because your RB depth will take care of that. Best is decent #2 RB. I'm not as high on Spiller as everyone else is but he should be a nice fill in during bye weeks. Arian Foster is another guy that could end up being a top 10 RB with Ben Tate out for the season and Slaton's fumble issues (and injury issues). I think trading SJax for a WR like Roddy White would put your team on top.

Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    post some of those articles that you said you write. Interested in seeing something new around here.
    I haven't had time to write any this year. If u have any questions let me know.

Originally Posted by fcb1012 View Post
    What do you think of the chicago wr core situation? I have my opinion just looking for others
    It's a mess. Personally I'm not drafting any of them because I don't like having my WR's play in snowstorms come time for playoffs. Especially mediocre WRs. If I had to rank them i'd put Johnny Knox 1st, Hester 2nd, Aromashodu 3rd, Bennett 4th.

Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    tell me how you feel about the following players:

Matt Forte
    Clinton Portis
    Steve Slaton
    Jamaal Charles

Forte-I wouldn't touch him in PPR leagues or standard leagues. He will post similar numbers to last season. Instead draft a guy like Arian Foster who has more upside.

Clinton Portis-They have too many RBs to really know who is going to get the bulk of work. We will probably find out around week 4 what this backfield is going to look like for the rest of the season. Like I said above, I'd much rather draft a rb with higher upside then someone who might just be a piece of the backfield.

Steve Slaton-This guy is a great player and it sucks to see him struggling because I expected big things out of him. He fumbles way too much and Arian Foster will be the premier back on this team.

Jamaal Charles-Hes going to be a stud. PPR leagues hes a lot more valueable then standard and I think he's excellent value in mid to late 2nd round.

Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    currently the RBs i have are Turner, D. Williams, Knowshon Moreno, and Felix Jones. I'm thinking about dropping felix jones for Jahvid BEst who is on the waiver wire.. what do you think about that? Felix never gets enough carries IMO and dallas is gonna pass a bunch this season I think. Also, I have Vincent Jackson taking up a valuable spot on my bench (my league only has 3 bench players per team) do you think I should drop him or keep him in case he agrees to play. Other available WR's in my league are: Mike Wallace, Meachem, Lee Evans, Braylon Edwards. Also, I have Jeremy Maclin as my #3 WR and i'm still iffy about him, with a new QB for Philadelphia. Any suggestions?

sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    interesting perspectives Jayo. I'm a fairly experienced FF guy myself. I agree with several of your statements, so I'll focus on what I disagree on

1) Get more from SJax than just Roddy White. The upside SJax has with a continuously improving offensive line is too much. Remember, he outrushed Adrian Peterson last season and he posted, what, 2400 YFS a few seasons ago? The talent is there as is the upside. Get FAR more than just Roddy White. Get Roddy White + or get a true stud like Reggie Wayne.

2) Mendy will see more in the passing game, especially early. Moore will almost never see the field, and the Steelers have apparently been working the screen like mad in preseason camp

3) Forte might very well be worthwhile. Martz likes his RBs with hands and Cutler will be forced to dump off more often than he wants because of that OL. Martz' offense will put Forte in a position to excel. Doesn't mean he will, but I'd draft him before Arian Foster

4) If you grab Foster, then grab Slaton. Kubiak yanks RBs the moment they fumble. Foster wuold've had 3 games to prove himself last season but he got the hook the moment he fumbled in, what was it, week 15? Foster also had fumble issues in college and he didn't get the job until late in the season last year because he kept fumbling in practice.

Personally, I hate Shanahan backfields and avoid them like the plague, but this one has a lot of potential, just make sure you don't reach for Foster and snatch up Slaton in the last round or 3

5) Chicago WR is a crapshoot. I'll put Arom ahead of Hester. I think there is potential with Knox and Arom, I'm avoiding Hester at his ADP and Earl Bennett and Greg Olsen both are DND

sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Drips617 View Post
    currently the RBs i have are Turner, D. Williams, Knowshon Moreno, and Felix Jones. I'm thinking about dropping felix jones for Jahvid BEst who is on the waiver wire.. what do you think about that? do it. Felix is fragile and MB3 will vulture TDs, Best is a stud. Get rid of Moreno too, no idea who else is out there, see if you can find some sap to absorb "Noshow" Felix never gets enough carries IMO and dallas is gonna pass a bunch this season I think. Also, I have Vincent Jackson taking up a valuable spot on my bench (my league only has 3 bench players per team) do you think I should drop him or keep him in case he agrees to play. Other available WR's in my league are: Mike Wallace, Meachem, Lee Evans, Braylon Edwards.who are your other WRs? Maclin is fine, great as a #3, huge upside. Consider grabbing Meachem or Wallace, avoid Evans and Edwards Also, I have Jeremy Maclin as my #3 WR and i'm still iffy about him, with a new QB for Philadelphia. Any suggestions?
    I'm not Jayo but I figure I'd throw in my own fat opinions.

Jayo, you do defensive players?

Some other thoughts for discussion

1) Chris Johnson - little dude, 400+ touches last season, 2k yards rushing. All of those point to a massive regression this season. Thoughts?

2) Jay Cutler - Under Martz, Jon Kitna put up consecutive 4000 yard passing seasons before 4000 yards was "easy". Cutler obviously sucked monkey nuts last season but then exploded in the last 2 games of the season, almost as if he finally "got it". Thoughts moving forward on him?

3) Ray Rice - I think he's going to see a major dropoff. He's talented, and it is a Cam Cameron offense, but the Ravens have been getting hit with OL injuries as well as DB injuries. He got vultured last season by McGahee on a weekly basis. I say there's no way he maintains and he's my vote for "most likely top 3 to drop out of the top 10" this season

4) DeAngelo/JStew - don't think I need to go any further on this one, any idea what's going on back there? Any Carolina fans out there?

5) Fitz - love his game, but he's not the same when it's not Kurt Warner throwing to him. Boldin being gone helps him I think, but Leinart? MATT LEINART?!?!?!

currently the RBs i have are Turner, D. Williams, Knowshon Moreno, and Felix Jones. I'm thinking about dropping felix jones for Jahvid BEst who is on the waiver wire.. what do you think about that? Felix never gets enough carries IMO and dallas is gonna pass a bunch this season I think. Also, I have Vincent Jackson taking up a valuable spot on my bench (my league only has 3 bench players per team) do you think I should drop him or keep him in case he agrees to play. Other available WR's in my league are: Mike Wallace, Meachem, Lee Evans, Braylon Edwards. Also, I have Jeremy Maclin as my #3 WR and i'm still iffy about him, with a new QB for Philadelphia. Any suggestions?
    If Dallas passes a bunch then that benefits Felix in a ppr league. You didn't state if it was ppr. I would drop Felix for Best because your getting an undisputed starter for a guy who splits. I would keep VJax because the only guy out of the 4 you mentioned that I would consider is Mike Wallace. Maclin will have a bigger role this year, he is pretty much identical in value to Mike Wallace. I wouldn't worry about Kolb performing, Philly is a good team and Kolb was excellent filling in for McNabb last year.

Originally Posted by sgtrobo View Post
    interesting perspectives Jayo. I'm a fairly experienced FF guy myself. I agree with several of your statements, so I'll focus on what I disagree on

1) Get more from SJax than just Roddy White. The upside SJax has with a continuously improving offensive line is too much. Remember, he outrushed Adrian Peterson last season and he posted, what, 2400 YFS a few seasons ago? The talent is there as is the upside. Get FAR more than just Roddy White. Get Roddy White + or get a true stud like Reggie Wayne.

I agree he could get more than Roddy White but I'm telling him to ship out Sjax fast. I'd prefer Miles Austin for him. I'm not sure what type of league hes in (friends, money, etc.) but the less competitive means he could probably get more for Jackson. In a more competitive league the players are smarter and it'd be harder to get a big edge in a trade. I'm not doubting Jacksons talent but everyone around him is awful. He can't do it all himself and with a rookie quarterback coming in I wouldn't want to have to deal with that situation. **

2) Mendy will see more in the passing game, especially early. Moore will almost never see the field, and the Steelers have apparently been working the screen like mad in preseason camp

I'm not so sure. Take a look at the last few starting Pitt rb's. I don't ever remember Willie Parker, Jerome Bettis, or Duce Staley being big pass threats. It's just not a part of this offense. Mendenhall is a power runner much like Michael Turner. I think it'd be only wise to use him as such.**

3) Forte might very well be worthwhile. Martz likes his RBs with hands and Cutler will be forced to dump off more often than he wants because of that OL. Martz' offense will put Forte in a position to excel. Doesn't mean he will, but I'd draft him before Arian Foster.

**They said the same thing about Cutler checking down to Forte last season. I just don't see why Forte's numbers would improve by turning this offense into a more pass oriented team. Chester Taylor will be the one scooping up the rb passes**

4) If you grab Foster, then grab Slaton. Kubiak yanks RBs the moment they fumble. Foster wuold've had 3 games to prove himself last season but he got the hook the moment he fumbled in, what was it, week 15? Foster also had fumble issues in college and he didn't get the job until late in the season last year because he kept fumbling in practice.

**He got the job because Slaton had a neck injury**

Personally, I hate Shanahan backfields and avoid them like the plague, but this one has a lot of potential, just make sure you don't reach for Foster and snatch up Slaton in the last round or 3

Agreed

5) Chicago WR is a crapshoot. I'll put Arom ahead of Hester. I think there is potential with Knox and Arom, I'm avoiding Hester at his ADP and Earl Bennett and Greg Olsen both are DND
    Agreed

I'm not Jayo but I figure I'd throw in my own fat opinions.

Jayo, you do defensive players?

**No just team defenses**

Some other thoughts for discussion

1) Chris Johnson - little dude, 400+ touches last season, 2k yards rushing. All of those point to a massive regression this season. Thoughts?

**He's too young to regress that quickly, I'd plan on him finishing top 3 for sure.**

2) Jay Cutler - Under Martz, Jon Kitna put up consecutive 4000 yard passing seasons before 4000 yards was "easy". Cutler obviously sucked monkey nuts last season but then exploded in the last 2 games of the season, almost as if he finally "got it". Thoughts moving forward on him?

**He will finish in the top 10. The only thing is that his WRs aren't that good so unless one breaks out of no where then hes going to have a ton of INTs mixed in with all those passing attempts. **

3) Ray Rice - I think he's going to see a major dropoff. He's talented, and it is a Cam Cameron offense, but the Ravens have been getting hit with OL injuries as well as DB injuries. He got vultured last season by McGahee on a weekly basis. I say there's no way he maintains and he's my vote for "most likely top 3 to drop out of the top 10" this season

**Weird because I had the same feeling. It's a gut feeling and I wouldn't draft him. If I had pick 4 i'd take jones drew and if jones drew is gone im going Andre Johnson**

4) DeAngelo/JStew - don't think I need to go any further on this one, any idea what's going on back there? Any Carolina fans out there?

**DeAngelos contract is up after this year. This will turn into Stewarts backfield as Carolina knows he is the future RB of this team. I expect good numbers out of both but better out of Stewart**

5) Fitz - love his game, but he's not the same when it's not Kurt Warner throwing to him. Boldin being gone helps him I think, but Leinart? MATT LEINART?!?!?!
    About a month ago I would have considered Fitz late 2nd round. Now that he is injured I wouldn't touch him. It's going to be a long season for Arizona fans. Leinart sucks!

interesting stuff Jayo. last 2 points here

1) Bettis and Parker had horrible hands. They were terrible out of the backfield. You are absolutely correct that, in the past, throwing to the RBs wasn't part of the gameplan. Of course, in the past, throwing for 4000 yards ALSO wasn't part of the gameplan. Mendy has great hands and has been very productive on the occasions he's gotten the ball in space. Might be surprised

2) Cutler didn't throw to the RBs last season, but a large part of Martz' offense is hitting the RB out of the backfield. It might be Chester Taylor, but Forte had 63/477 as a rookie out of the backfield and quietly put up 57/471 last season. His drop was in rushing attempts and yards (as well as TDs). Don't be surprised if Forte puts up 60+ receptions again this season.

Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drips617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, My other Wrs are Miles Austin and sidney rice, maclin is #3 and I have Vjax on the bench. Other RBs in free agency are r. bush, fred jackson, portis, and Best

Originally Posted by Jayo7k View Post
    If Dallas passes a bunch then that benefits Felix in a ppr league. You didn't state if it was ppr. I would drop Felix for Best because your getting an undisputed starter for a guy who splits. I would keep VJax because the only guy out of the 4 you mentioned that I would consider is Mike Wallace. Maclin will have a bigger role this year, he is pretty much identical in value to Mike Wallace. I wouldn't worry about Kolb performing, Philly is a good team and Kolb was excellent filling in for McNabb last year.
    its a non PPR league.

Thanks, My other Wrs are Miles Austin and sidney rice, maclin is #3 and I have Vjax on the bench. Other RBs in free agency are r. bush, fred jackson, portis, and Best

its a non PPR league.
    I'd def drop felix for best then

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks alot for your analysis of my team, that is a pretty good idea with shopping SJax around. I also am kind of worried about how he will produce this year on the rams, he most definitely is not one of my favorite RBs so that is a pretty good idea to ship him out early.

One more question, what is your opinion on drafting backup TEs? This year I've been mostly ignoring drafting a backup TE in the hopes of getting a high upside WR or RB, to me it just doesn't seem like the value is there for a backup TE when you can grab some pretty decent guys on waivers.

value at the TE position is DEEEEEEP

there are the top tier studs who are getting drafted in the 4-6th rounds, and then there is a big fat dropoff, and guys like Zach Miller, Heath Miller, Dustin Keller, John Carlson, and Chris Cooley are going typically in the 9th-12th rounds. Depending upon how your draft fills out, you can end up with a really good value by holding off until later. The Millers are going to produce huge and are inexplicably undervalued right now. Keller, Carlson and Cooley (as well as Olsen) alll have big upside but really are a lot more risky than the Millers. I'd consider grabbing one of these guys late, but again it depends on how your draft plays out.

Gotta look at your bye weeks too, bye week matchups are important. Teams really vary in their defensive schemes as far as how well they play against the TEs. One of the reasons that Tony Gonzalez and Antonio Gates have been so good is that the AFC West has, historically, been horrible at covering TEs. The elite athletic ILB/big bruising FS just hasn't really been a strong staple of that division.

Of course, it helps that Gonzo and Gates were freaks, but that's another story entirely.

Another question: Moreno or Beanie Wells?

ew...neither. both are an injury waiting to happen. decent talents, but they're both DND for me

TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSam415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Frank Gore or Micheal Turner?

Standard non-ppr league.

non-PPR? Turner. More TDs. He should be back in top 5 again this season overall.

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PPR league, 6 points per pass td. everything else standard.

i have 9th pick out of 12th. i was really thinking about taking a qb as first pick. 6 pass tds leagues seem the top 3 qbs, rodgers, manning, and breez score lots of points.

what would you do with the top two picks? or aim for.

problem is its an auto draft so i have to set my rankings. its a work league, 150 dollars. we work 24 hour shifts so we cant do a legit draft.
    u mad

Another question: Moreno or Beanie Wells?
    Beanie Wells hands down. The guy could be a top 10 back this season

Originally Posted by TSam415 View Post
    Frank Gore or Micheal Turner?

Standard non-ppr league.
    I don't like either this year and at pick 6 im going WR if apete cjohnson mjd and rice are gone but if i had to pick i'd say Turner

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    PPR league, 6 points per pass td. everything else standard.

i have 9th pick out of 12th. i was really thinking about taking a qb as first pick. 6 pass tds leagues seem the top 3 qbs, rodgers, manning, and breez score lots of points.

what would you do with the top two picks? or aim for.

problem is its an auto draft so i have to set my rankings. its a work league, 150 dollars. we work 24 hour shifts so we cant do a legit draft.
    def do not take a QB first round! don't even think about taking a qb until round 6. while everyone else is taking theirs u can build a very solid (and winning) team with rbs and wrs. at pick 9 u want to go WR WR RB RB

Matter of fact i just drafted from the 10 spot last night and here is my team. (12 team league)

http://blue.rtsports.com/cgi-bin/gam...5f0&X=54306.34

QB - carson palmer
    rb- lesean mccoy
    rb- johnathan stewart
    wr- miles austin
    wr- greg jennings
    wr- marques colston
    te- zach miller
    k- robbie gould
    def- steelers

now i love that lineup but look at my bench and u'll see depth which is even more important

qb-david gerrard alex smith
    rb- arian foster steve slaton (foster is a solid #2 rb on most teams)
    wr-vicent jackson lee evans (vjax back in time for bye week filler, not bad)
    te- dustin keller

I'd call this a solid team and i waited on my qb. i'll probably spot start guys

heres another team i drafted from the 6th spot.

http://red.rtsports.com/cgi-bin/game...d15&X=54551.35

i waited on my qb and look at how deep the team is (sidney rice as a 4th wr)
    Last edited by Jayo7k; 08-22-2010 at 12:10 PM.

wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50) wynngrip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in a PPR league w/ 1st pick, wondering who to take between AP, CJ or Rice?

- 5 pt bonus @ 100yds for rb's and wr's and 5 pt bonus for 300 yd for QB.

6 points for all tds.

Also who should I be looking to take w/ the 24 and 25 picks?

Thoughts on trading 2 or 3 pick so I can still get ap/cj /rr and get earlier 2nd/3rd rd picks?

Thinking about just going w/ ap, then hoping for a romo/similar and a top 3 wr in 3rd rd.

Originally Posted by wynngrip View Post
    Im in a PPR league w/ 1st pick, wondering who to take between AP, CJ or Rice?

- 5 pt bonus @ 100yds for rb's and wr's and 5 pt bonus for 300 yd for QB.

6 points for all tds.

Also who should I be looking to take w/ the 24 and 25 picks?

Thoughts on trading 2 or 3 pick so I can still get ap/cj /rr and get earlier 2nd/3rd rd picks?

Thinking about just going w/ ap, then hoping for a romo/similar and a top 3 wr in 3rd rd.
    I would trade to pick 2 because you can't go wrong with apete or chris johnson. if you did end up trading to 3, take mjd instead of rice. If you stay at pick 1 i'd take apete, i just feel hes a safer pick.

on the way back (24 and 25) you absolutely must choose 2 wrs at this point. there are going to be rbs available later on but these are the rounds where wrs are getting scooped up very fast.

so its RB WR WR

if you take a QB your going to have 2 very mediocre wrs. The difference between Roddy White and Mike Wallace is a lot different then Tony Romo and Eli Manning....