Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Holly179 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, I've been interested in this for a long time and just plucked up the courage to actually create an account and ask for some advice lol.

I have always been a small girl (5'3 1/2 - 114lbs, and 20yo), and I have always wanted to be 'cut', not huge, bodybuilder in shape, but just toned, firm. At the moment I am NONE of these things. I have included some pictures of me. I was wondering if anybody could give me a basic time frame of how long it would take me to get a firm body, maybe some definition on my stomach, arms and especially thighs and butt (which have always been quite big )?

Three links to pics of me are in my profile

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have, or if you need any clearer photos of any parts of me for reference. thanks so much for any help you could give me! I will be checking back very often. Once again huge ty to all you guys. I'm still pretty clueless...

Holly x

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm back with pics!

Hey ladies,

So as the thread starter, I figured I should share my up to date progress too!! Haha. I've been in hiding, working away at this long, but very rewarding journey. So - here is some of my progress!

Thanks for the support!

before picture - front.jpg
    before picture - side.jpg
    comparison.jpg

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by take.it.off View Post
    Hey ladies,

So as the thread starter, I figured I should share my up to date progress too!! Haha. I've been in hiding, working away at this long, but very rewarding journey. So - here is some of my progress!

Thanks for the support!

Attachment 3666233
    Attachment 3666243
    Attachment 3666253
    Great Pics!!

rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread is always so inspiring and it's a shame I haven't been staying focused enough to follow through with what I want. I created an account on here a number of months ago and never really followed through. My husband and I fell into financial issues and had to move in with his parents. We have been living there for 6+ months and even though my mother in law and i go to the gym, i know i can be doing more and doing more often. I run into the issue with getting the energy and time during the week to have intense workouts after working 10hr days, although i do have fridays off. Im not looking for excuses, just some advice on workouts, ext that can be beneficial even when there is not a whole lot of time.I have improved on my diet a bit and with stomach issues i have had to cut most dairy out of my diet and replace it with almond milk and soy cheese. i do run into difficulty living with 5 other adults who all for the most part eat dinner together (which for the most part are healthy) and i really try to avoid eating fastfood. I guess what im really looking for are just some tips to keep me motivated in a house that always seems hectic and sometimes it doesnt seem like there are enough hours in the day. my current weight is approx 125lbs, im 5'3" with around 21% body fat and im 26yrs old. any help or advice would be much appreciated! thanks and keep up the awesome work all of you!
    Push it to the limit

IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IncognitoBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, great work by all of you.

jkraft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just starting

All of the pictures in this forum just make me want to hit the gym and count calories lol. You ladies are fabulous. I am going to get my pics up ASAP.

jkraft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting Pictures

I can't wait to start my transformation, posting these pics then to the gym I go...
    Attached Images
    09-20-11: 145 lbs
    10-20-11: 135 lbs(goal)

xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxluuser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ahh! All of you girls are so inspiring! Here's my progress from April up til today. Prior to the first picture, I was probably about 5-6 lbs heavier, but I avoided any picture taking opportunities like the plague. It wasn't until April that I really put myself in place! But great job to all of yall, keep it up!!
    Attached Images

LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveUrLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, I'm amazed!
    Ladies, all of you're such a huge inspiration!
    I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't.

SMF11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! Great posts on here, truly inspirational! Just reading these and seeing the pictures is giving me so much motivation. Great job ladies!
    Attached Images

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bulking for a month ... starting weight 114... current weight 116.

no cardio.

heres before (blue) and after for 1 month.. ah.
    Attached Images
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

jessierosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow..well done Kademrulz! Great you didn't let a little down time stop you picking it back up! keep up the great work..you can certainly see the transformation taking place!

Oh well done! You are making such great progress! That's inspiring

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    2 full months progress (July 14-Sep 10)

First image is July
    Second image is September
    If you think you can, you can! "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!!"

You look amazing! Truly inspiring...good on you!!
    If you think you can, you can! "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!!"

You look amazing! Inspiring

You look incredible! Wow..that is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Originally Posted by carolcg View Post
    Before pic...three years ago...

Obviously the after...

80 pounds are gone and will never be found again. People are always quick to ask me how I did it. I always tell them lifting weights...not barbie doll weights...serious heavy weights plus cardio plus proper nutrition. I started my journey when I was 39 and now I am 42 years old and I feel better than I have in two decades.

Implants!

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra View Post
    Ok I have to ask... How in the CRAP do some of you still have big breasts?!

I was at a car show/race the other weekend and there were 2 females with really big breasts and yet skinny. Why the hell didn't I get the milk from that cow or egg from that chicken?!?!

elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elstevoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

OK ladies, show us what you've accomplished so far!

I will begin
    Excellent work, well done

mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mccanin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    little update for myself to keep me motivated. :] wish i was taking front shots, but i love back shots.
    My year transformation. From eating under maintenance for a while, to eating at maintenance fairly recently, to now eating over maintenance (one month of eating over on December 14th). (sorry for not the greatest pictures...)

eating under maintenance:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/dec2010.jpg/

still eating under maintenance but upped calories a little:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/april2011c.jpg/

eating at maintenance:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/sept2011l.jpg/

eating over maintenance (whoops, forgot to take off bodymedia...):
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/dec2011.jpg/

rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rhack85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been working hard on my body for the past 12+ weeks or so. I need to get some progress pics up which I'm planning on doing very soon. I still have a ways to go but I have lost about 10lbs and slimmed down and feel better than I have in a long time.

I still find I struggle sometimes with doing certain exercises requiring a lot of weight and lifting myself using my own weight. I can def. tell which muscles are stronger but I often feel hesitant to do certain things because I'm not confident enough to do them on my own without thinking I may be doing it wrong or not being able to do it at all. If there are any other solo gym goers who have advice please let me know. I feel like Im at a stand still at times because Im not increasing weight as much as i maybe should be or exploring new exercises.

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!
    Push it to the limit

thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomp3sk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all! I've been doing Chalean Extreme weight training program and I love what the heavy weights are doing to my body! I'm definitly sold on exercise.
    Attached Images
    Muscle makes it happen!

Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from earlier this year, My journey whilst not as impressive as most has so far taken me 11 months and many more to go yet. But so far here is what i have achieved. The before photo was taken on return from a holiday in America the after was taken a little less than a week ago.

Danni xx

Follow me and my preparation for my first bikini competition - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130934703

zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zona43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a fan of photos, especially not when I was a fatty. So I don't really have any super fat photos of myself. However, today I stumbled upon an old HS facebook picture album online and it blew my mind. Not a full body shot, but it gets the point across. I still have a long long way to go, but I've been lifting heavy for a month so far and plan on keeping at it.

Left is March '11 (135ish) and right is May '05 (no idea, 210s?) I think.

Jill Compare.jpg

justdub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good Job You do look great . I bet a couple guys are eatin their words now !!

OK ladies, show us what you've accomplished so far!

I will begin
    like ones that you went to school with maybe !

fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100) fitbrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by zona43 View Post
    I'm not a fan of photos, especially not when I was a fatty. So I don't really have any super fat photos of myself. However, today I stumbled upon an old HS facebook picture album online and it blew my mind. Not a full body shot, but it gets the point across. I still have a long long way to go, but I've been lifting heavy for a month so far and plan on keeping at it.

Left is March '11 (135ish) and right is May '05 (no idea, 210s?) I think.

Attachment 3929243
    who's "teeth" on the right

kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sorry to cross-post but I forgot this awesome thread was here! First pic was from a year ago, second pic is today. I've gotten so wrapped up in how much I feel like my progress has slowed down lately to remember how I used to be and what I used to look like. One of these days I gotta bother to start tracking my bf%.

Keep up the awesome work everyone!
    “I don’t like work - no man does - but I like what is in the work - the chance to find yourself. Your own reality - for yourself, not for others - what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere shows, and never can tell what it really means.” - Joseph Conrad

Loopy96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Well done!!

[QUOTE=HeathenMom;535529723]i don't have many before pics, because i'd hide as soon as a camera appeared.
    December 2007:

Wow that's amazing!!! You are a true inspiration and I hope I too will be able to post such fantastic after photos as what you have...... a big well done from the UK

AdolfShnai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Комплексов, по выгодной цене nashkipr ru/ зарубежная недвижимость северного кипра
    [url=http://nashkipr.ru/]Показ зарубежная недвижимость северного кипра[/url].

allyrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very inspiring!!! congratulations on your baby

2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ndfloor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Danni89 View Post
    Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from earlier this year, My journey whilst not as impressive as most has so far taken me 11 months and many more to go yet. But so far here is what i have achieved. The before photo was taken on return from a holiday in America the after was taken a little less than a week ago.

Great transformation!
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137873243