Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ArcheryFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by OCBB View Post
    Here are mine..

First 1 was taken in January of 2008... At my all-time highest of 160lbs for 5'5, and around 28%BF (calipers).

Last 2 were taken earlier this month. And I just started NROL4W yesterday and eating at maintenance, so hopefully, I can post better after pictures in 6 months!
    Damn u look great!! Every one you ladies have done a great job and best of luck with further progress!!

Senior Dir w/ ID LIF bubblebutt71's Avatar
    bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

progress pics

finally got around to adding some to the site...

the one was taken in March of this year and the other just last night
    Attached Images

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bubblebutt71 View Post

great job!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bubblebutt71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    great job!

Thanks discdoggie! Still got a ways to go on my lower body because that's where it is being so stubborn, but I have made great improvements there as well. Figure it's gotta come from there eventually!

ArcheryFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by OCBB View Post
    Here are mine..

First 1 was taken in January of 2008... At my all-time highest of 160lbs for 5'5, and around 28%BF (calipers).

Last 2 were taken earlier this month. And I just started NROL4W yesterday and eating at maintenance, so hopefully, I can post better after pictures in 6 months!

Unreal, a big high five to you girl. I think you're very attractive!!! Keep up the great work!!!

priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

WOW!!! That is great progress!! Thanks for the motivation to keep going!
    ~Olivia~

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle

dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

One word....AWESOME!
    Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one!

Journal 2011- "Bring On The Muscle Part II: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136157271

svenja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what's your training schedule and diet?
    you look amazing!

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Check out those abs!!! Looking incredible!

HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HillaryK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Very impressive. You look like a different person.

Talking

Originally Posted by HillaryK View Post
    Very impressive. You look like a different person.
    Thank you Hillary! I appreciate it! I feel like a different person too

Talking

Originally Posted by take.it.off View Post
    Check out those abs!!! Looking incredible!
    Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it!

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

looking great!! keep up the hard work. too bad Houston is so far away.
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

Originally Posted by svenja View Post
    what's your training schedule and diet?
    you look amazing!
    Thanks Svenja!

Well for the past 6 months I have been seeing a nutritionist. For the most part, my diet has stayed the same and it's been very sustainable.

In the morning I will eat 5 egg whites, a package of grits, and a slice of Kraft Fat Free cheese after my workout or within the first 15 min I get up in the morning if it's not a workout day.

Then I eat every 2.5 - 3 hrs after that. My mid morning meal usually consist of either 4 banana nut protein muffins that I make or one of Jamie Eason's protein bar recipes (the Lemon bars are my fav!). At lunch I eat 4 oz of lean protein, 1-2 cups veggies (use the heck out of the steamers) and 4 oz sweet potato. I eat the same thing again for my next meal minus the potato and then again at dinner minus the potato. It seems like it might get a bit monotoneous, but there are so many options to lean meats and veggies, that I haven't found it to be a problem.

Right now I'm doing 3 days of the above mentioned and then one day carb loading. I've been doing that for almost 3 weeks now. I'll see how it has affected me at our next weigh in. Last time I had weighed in after 2 weeks of it I had lost another 3 pounds so I guess it's working

As far as working out, I'm hitting it about 6 days a week. I have 6 different workouts that I rotate on a 3-4 week cycle. I hired a PT a few months ago, but got the workouts virtually (after one face to face meeting to discuss my goals and so she could look at my body type etc). This has totally worked for me because I have no problem motivating myself to get to the gym and hit it hard when I get there. I actually workout better by myself than with a friend. I can stay focused and keep moving this way. Because I'm bottom heavy, my leg workouts have been mainly plyos, lunges, etc. Very little to very light weight on extensions and curls for now.

I hit my back and shoulders 2 times a week each since I'm trying to grow my shoulders and back (to give the smaller appearance in my hips).

My arm workouts are not meant to be too heavy because I don't want to have a lot of mass in my biceps and triceps. I just want them to pop! I get plenty of work on them with the other compound exercises as well.

Take care and happy training!

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^ Ditto WOW @ Bubblebutt (TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE NAME!!!!)

You're basically doing 40/30/30 ratio for your diet, which is awesome. How many calories does that work out to daily, and do you zig zag the calories on nonworkout days?

How much weight and body fat did you lose? You look incredible! You have a Crossfit body. All of the girls I do Crossfit with (they've been at it since Jan, me only a month) have the same lean, not too muscular but defined body. That's what I am working towards! Good job!
    Karen

Midnight720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow bubble!! Nice sick abs!!! Nice work ...

Talking

You know.. I asked the nutritionist one time what I was taking in for calories and I don't even remember what he said. He doesn't focus on the cals whatsoever. It more about the quality and quantity of what I'm eating. So ... no zig zaggin of cals for workout vs. non workout days.

I have lost 32 pounds of BF and have gained about 12 lbs of muscle since the end of March. I went from 145 to 125 on the scale. I still have too much fat on my legs right now, but it's all gotta come off as my body lets go of it...That's really the only place for it to come from now (and my butt of course! )lol..

I started out at 34.5% BF and am 13.5% now. That seems REALLY lean and looks really lean on some people, but it just hasn't zapped the fat on my legs yet. Gotta keep plugging along with the diet and workout. Thanks for the message and compliments!

Have a great weekend! Off to the gym for cardio

Originally Posted by kdiamond55 View Post
    ^^^^ Ditto WOW @ Bubblebutt (TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE NAME!!!!)

You're basically doing 40/30/30 ratio for your diet, which is awesome. How many calories does that work out to daily, and do you zig zag the calories on nonworkout days?

How much weight and body fat did you lose? You look incredible! You have a Crossfit body. All of the girls I do Crossfit with (they've been at it since Jan, me only a month) have the same lean, not too muscular but defined body. That's what I am working towards! Good job!

Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Braeden44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lookin' good everyone!

Keep up the great work!

MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariEllen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HeathenMom View Post
    i don't have many before pics, because i'd hide as soon as a camera appeared.
    December 2007:

July 2010:
    holy wow, way to go!!!!
    Go hard or go home

Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up You mean used to be fatty!

Originally Posted by sbilyeu75 View Post
    Thanks. When you're a fattly like myself, it helps to get words of encouragement from the ladies on here.
    You look great!

I know how you feel. I have lost 48lbs and I still have a long way to go.
    I don't have the courage that you do to post before photos yet.

Most of the time when I look in a mirror I still see the fat me. But sometimes when I least expect it I catch a glimpse of the new me!

Fatty no more!
    You Rock!

All of you ladies Rock! This is the best website ever!

sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbilyeu75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cookiedoe View Post
    You look great!

Most of the time when I look in a mirror I still see the fat me. But sometimes when I least expect it I catch a glimpse of the new me!

Fatty no more!
    You Rock!

Thanks so much. I still see the fatty, but a little less each time. I struggle with diet. I took the pictures so my husband can tell me the differences that I don't see. I post them, because I made myself fat so I need to own it.

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cookiedoe View Post
    You look great!

Fatty no more!
    You Rock!

If you don't feel comfortable about posting picts, don't do it, but I would highly recommend you taking them anyway.

When I had mine taken by my boyfriend, I cried of shame when I saw them. Was that really what I had become?!?

I felt really bothered about them and only added them to my BodySpace because of this thread here.

This weekend, I might take new ones "just for fun". There won't be major changes mainly due to my 2 cheat weeks, but I have been noticing some minor progress and I want to see it for myself.

Make pictures so that you can measure your progress more effectively and feel like working hard to make them your Before ones asap.

*lots of success to everyone!!!*
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

MrPolymath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MariEllen View Post
    holy wow, way to go!!!!
    Indeed!!!!

That's progress to be proud of.

Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wow! Amazing!

Way to go! That ain't easy!

QUOTE=take.it.off;535514043]OK ladies, show us what you've accomplished so far!

I will begin [/QUOTE]
    http://www.worthitfitness.blogspot.com
    Be a blessing not a nuisance

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

here's some more pics

Hi again,

I've been working hard to make my shoulders and lats grow so they will even out the difference between my hips and thighs and my shoulders.

The trainer said that since my legs and hips won't get much smaller even though my waist will, my shoulders are just going to have to get bigger or I won't stand a chance on stage. So while my waistline is getting bigger and my pants and belts don't really do the job anymore, I've been hitting my back and shoulders double time.

So I'm still on extra cardio after my weight training and two off days where I do tabata at home. 4 rounds of jumping jacks, squats 2x, dumbbell swings(lack of kettlebell). Other than that it's 4 weight training sessions a week and a half hour of either the treadmill at an incline for a half hour or I ride a bike. Depends on if it's a leg day or not.

Next weekend I'm going to check out my first show and I'm really stoked about that. I'll be going to Beverwijk here in Holland to see what I have to gear myself up to doing this year. And then I will meet with the trainer again and we'll come up with a game plan.

So here's what I've done in the past month or so. I took these after I got home from the gym this afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_gabfan/5041265259/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_gabfan/5041264955/

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ Nice work!

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexjoppie View Post
    Hi again,

I've been working hard to make my shoulders and lats grow so they will even out the difference between my hips and thighs and my shoulders.

The trainer said that since my legs and hips won't get much smaller even though my waist will, my shoulders are just going to have to get bigger or I won't stand a chance on stage. So while my waistline is getting bigger and my pants and belts don't really do the job anymore, I've been hitting my back and shoulders double time.

So here's what I've done in the past month or so. I took these after I got home from the gym this afternoon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_gabfan/5041265259/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_gabfan/5041264955/
    A little side note to these pics....I just purchased a couple of new bras and I have come to find out that I have gone from a 36B to a 40A bra size.

This means definite progress!

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alexjoppie View Post
    A little side note to these pics....I just purchased a couple of new bras and I have come to find out that I have gone from a 36B to a 40A bra size.

This means definite progress!
    Congratulations!

I did some little progress myself despite the two weeks cheat:

I am looking forward working harder this month and sharing the results with you.
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

FitElisaCharm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progress Picture.

Working out is harder than not working out. It takes energy. But for those of us willing to expend the energy and invest the time, there is a huge reward waiting!

My Diet 7 meals a day, I eat every 2 - 3 hours
    * 1 serving of 20 to 30 grams of complex carbohydrates at my first 3 meals.
    * 1 serving of fibrous carbohydrates (vegetables) in place of complex carbohydrates at each of my last 2 meals.
    * 1 serving of 25 to 30 grams of protein at each meal.
    * Bed time: 25g Casein Protein shake w/ 1 tbsp of peanut butter.

No bread or pasta, and not much of fruit or dairy.

SUPLEMENTS:
    CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, GLUCOSAMINE, MULTIVITMINS, BCAA'S

My training, heavy and hard!

Cardio: 6 times a week 40 minutes,
    I split 20 minutes in the morning (empty stomach) and 20 minutes before bed.

Weight Training:
    Day 1: Backs, Abs. 15" Cardio
    Day 2: Legs, Calves. 15" Cardio
    Day 3: Cardio 30"
    Day 4: Chest, Biceps, Abs. 15" Cardio.
    Day 5: Cardio 30"
    Day 6: Shoulds, Triceps. 15" Cardio.
    Day 7: Full body Rest.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Congratulations!

I did some little progress myself despite the two weeks cheat:

I am looking forward working harder this month and sharing the results with you.
    Good! Work hard and be proud of what you're doing.