Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all. Thought I would share. The first pic was taken in Feb, the second taken in late march, and the third on Aug 30th. I stopped working out for a few months in between April and July for family issues combined with replacing every window in the house ourselves. Lost a lot of motivation, diet went down the toilet, and progress stalled. Well, I am back at it now and already seeing results. Just thought I would share.[/QUOTE]

You are definitely on the right track here. Keep it up and keep posting your progress!

I have to say that I really like this thread. It's great to see so many women out there who are making a great transformation. Be it in weight gain or loss, it's definitely impressive.

As we say here in Holland 'vooral doorgaan!' For you English speaking people out there, that's 'keep going!'

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no pictures right now but I have some news I would like to share with you all as well as some anxiety to go with it. I know this is probably the wrong thread for this but since we've been so supportive of everyone, I was hoping this would be ok.

You see I've been working very hard to get rid of as much fat as I possibly could and get to the point where I would feel comfortable enough to ask my gym for help to get me in shape to start competing.

Well a couple of weeks ago I went to the gym owner and asked him to help me out. He offered to set me up with some people who train bodybuilders here in Holland.

So when I walked into the gym on Thursday, he grabbed me and told me he spoke with the guy and he would be willing to meet with me. He called him for me and handed me the phone so I could set up a meeting.

Sooo....this is going to happen this Friday coming up. I go to the gym every other day and I make sure I go on Fridays because I get out early and I usually have my best workouts either on Friday afternoons or Sunday mornings. So we're meeting this Friday and he's going to see where I stand and what he thinks I can accomplish. And of course how to go about this diet wize and with my training.

Erroll already said he'd help so that's awesome. But I'm still nervous about this. I know I've come a long way in a year since I started training there but I also know I need a lot of work.

And what I'm really afraid of is that this guy is going to look at me and will go 'are you kidding me?' and that'll be the end of my body building career.

So yeah, I'm really nervous about this appointment.

Part of me keeps saying that Erroll probably wouldn't have even called him to ask him to see me if he didn't think there was potential there. But there's still this 190lb chick in there who keeps trying to put me down.

Any of you girls recoginize yourselves in this? I could have just simplified it and said that I'm scared out of my mind that I'm going to get laughed at....I suppose.

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alexjoppie View Post
    I have no pictures right now but I have some news I would like to share with you all as well as some anxiety to go with it. I know this is probably the wrong thread for this but since we've been so supportive of everyone, I was hoping this would be ok.

You see I've been working very hard to get rid of as much fat as I possibly could and get to the point where I would feel comfortable enough to ask my gym for help to get me in shape to start competing.

Well a couple of weeks ago I went to the gym owner and asked him to help me out. He offered to set me up with some people who train bodybuilders here in Holland.

So when I walked into the gym on Thursday, he grabbed me and told me he spoke with the guy and he would be willing to meet with me. He called him for me and handed me the phone so I could set up a meeting.

Sooo....this is going to happen this Friday coming up. I go to the gym every other day and I make sure I go on Fridays because I get out early and I usually have my best workouts either on Friday afternoons or Sunday mornings. So we're meeting this Friday and he's going to see where I stand and what he thinks I can accomplish. And of course how to go about this diet wize and with my training.

Erroll already said he'd help so that's awesome. But I'm still nervous about this. I know I've come a long way in a year since I started training there but I also know I need a lot of work.

And what I'm really afraid of is that this guy is going to look at me and will go 'are you kidding me?' and that'll be the end of my body building career.

So yeah, I'm really nervous about this appointment.

Part of me keeps saying that Erroll probably wouldn't have even called him to ask him to see me if he didn't think there was potential there. But there's still this 190lb chick in there who keeps trying to put me down.

Any of you girls recoginize yourselves in this? I could have just simplified it and said that I'm scared out of my mind that I'm going to get laughed at....I suppose.
    Honestly, I don't think you have anything to be afraid of. I personally don't think that the owner would have recommended this guy to you if he didn't think you could do it. I think what you need to do is go in there with confidence. When he see's your passion and drive, he will for sure take you under his wing.

We all have to start somewhere, and you are already WAY ahead of the game compared to most. He will probably respect that.

And about this 190lb chick putting you down...use that as drive! Convert those feelings and use them as energy to push even farther!

We all know you can do this. I'm sure you will have an amazing time working with this guy. I betcha you are going to get along great!

I'm excited for you

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kademrulz View Post

Hi all. Thought I would share. The first pic was taken in Feb, the second taken in late march, and the third on Aug 30th. I stopped working out for a few months in between April and July for family issues combined with replacing every window in the house ourselves. Lost a lot of motivation, diet went down the toilet, and progress stalled. Well, I am back at it now and already seeing results. Just thought I would share.
    WOW!! Keep it up

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hi all. Thought I would share. The first pic was taken in Feb, the second taken in late march, and the third on Aug 30th. I stopped working out for a few months in between April and July for family issues combined with replacing every window in the house ourselves. Lost a lot of motivation, diet went down the toilet, and progress stalled. Well, I am back at it now and already seeing results. Just thought I would share.
    Major congrats!!! And welcome back to track.

Everyone has setbacks, but no matter how many times you have to "restart", it is important not to give up.
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Progress between June 2009 and August 2010.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    Very impressive. Keep it up!

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    Congrats!
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wow! Great job! You're definitely improving! Keep up the great work, I can already see you achieving the perfect body

Just keep working out and stay strong =)

chicagogirl89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by msulisa99 View Post
    Ok ladies I still have a LONG way to go. I am looking to drop about 20lbs more and get a lot more definition. But this is my progress since Jan 2010 after baby # 3 in 3 years arrived! I am SO embarrassed to even post this picture, I feel like I still look like my before pic!!

Started at 233, currently around 177...
    Great job-good for you!

kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just added in this week's pic.

Edit: pic too big. reloading to tiny pic
    Last edited by kademrulz; 09-09-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: added in new pic

����������

indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) indierockgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow great pictures everyone. I wanted to post mine but my post count isn't high enough.

mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just added in this week's pic.

Edit: pic too big. reloading to tiny pic
    wow ! great job! keep it up, girl.

i'm gonna show your pictures to my mom to motivate her to lift weights.

kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mbranco47 View Post
    wow ! great job! keep it up, girl.

i'm gonna show your pictures to my mom to motivate her to lift weights.
    That's great to hear. I actually really enjoy lifting. Cardio not so much LOL but I do so love seeing the changes. At first it's like "wow. that's what I look like" then after a few changes it's more like "WOW. I can really see a difference" Best feeling in the world when you finally notice your progress.

����������

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 full months progress (July 14-Sep 10)

First image is July
    Second image is September
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by sonti View Post

First image is July
    WOW! awesome! You've come so far already - Keep it up!

Originally Posted by indierockgirl View Post
    Wow great pictures everyone. I wanted to post mine but my post count isn't high enough.
    I checked your pictures and you have made HUGE strides. Good luck with your future goals.

That's great to hear. I actually really enjoy lifting. Cardio not so much LOL but I do so love seeing the changes. At first it's like "wow. that's what I look like" then after a few changes it's more like "WOW. I can really see a difference" Best feeling in the world when you finally notice your progress.
    And this is where you start to feel really good about yourself and your training and you start working harder because you want to see more progress. You're doing great. Keep it up!
    And remember, the feeling is addictive but this is one addiction that's good for you

Originally Posted by sonti View Post

First image is July
    Very nice progress. Keep going!

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    awesome progress everyone! Unbelievable how bodies can change! Can be changed that is.

Small progress for me, only 17-18 pounds.

only?? I can see a lot of difference! nice double bi pose
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

csheltra26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heathenmom

That is amazing. I lost 80 pounds and unfortunately have gained back 40 pounds. I'm trying to start all over. Its hard but I am ready to get serious again. I want your back!!!!

csheltra26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Awesome pics

Ladies you are all doing an awesome job on changing your bodies. I am looking for some additional motivation to stay on track with my eating. I'm the work out queen - always at the gym - but need to get my eating on track. I started to follow the eat clean diet and today was day one and I did awesome. Ready for day 2!! Keep it up everyone.

danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50) danibel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome progress everyone! Unbelievable how bodies can change! Can be changed that is.

Dang, girl, keep up the excellent work!

We have very similar body types, so your success is very encouraging to me. :O

WOW Girl!!! Awesome!!!

You got a nice start there. You've made great progress already. Keep it up

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm so excited ladies.. I found out today that I have that "W" shaped muscle! (BTW- what is it?)
    Attached Images

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ajangel25 View Post
    I'm so excited ladies.. I found out today that I have that "W" shaped muscle! (BTW- what is it?)
    That is development in your lower trapezius muscles.
    This is a much overlooked area for many, mostly on guys where you see big neck traps but no lower traps. So there is a big muscle group around the neck but nothing in the mid back.

this development helps give your mid back better stability

I had a weak area there and spent years trying to build it
    you'll notice mine are much more pronounced (not a great look for a woman) and make the entire trap area from a big "diamond shape".
    I have not had to go to the chiropracter since i built this area up

Last edited by ctgblue; 09-17-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    That is development in your lower trapezius muscles.
    This is a much overlooked area for many, mostly on guys where you see big neck traps but no lower traps. So there is a big muscle group around the neck but nothing in the mid back.

this development helps give your mid back better stability

I had a weak area there and spent years trying to build it
    you'll notice mine are much more pronounced (not a great look for a woman) and make the entire trap area from a big "diamond shape".
    I have not had to go to the chiropracter since i built this area up

G

oh awesome! Thank you so much! I'm glad it's useful in protecting from injury too

Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow! Came over here from the fat loss challenge to see your progress. Definitely can see a difference, awesome job. Three weeks left, keep up the great work!

Midnight720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all you womans look great keep up the good work!