Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alex a View Post
    awesome work ladies! i wanted to post this of a lady im working with.. shes 49..

Now that's definitely inspiring for me since I want to compete. Thanks for that.

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ramerrill View Post
    Here are my before and after pictures. Oct 09 to Dec 10...dont laugh too hard though, I never thought I would share these before pics online. I still have muscle to build and hopefully meet my dream goal to compete in a figure competition some day.
    Nice work both on the fat loss and the fact you shared your pictures. That takes guts...so good job! Keep training and keep eating and you'll meet your goals.

ramerrill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexjoppie View Post
    Nice work both on the fat loss and the fact you shared your pictures. That takes guts...so good job! Keep training and keep eating and you'll meet your goals.
    Thanks for that! That last pic of the 49yr old is so awesome! Love the inspiration!

kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

5 months of work!

These pics mark the last 5 months since I started focusing on training exclusively. Oddly enough between the before and after I actually gained about 15lbs. It makes sense but it's still interesting.

Thanks for all the inspiration, lurking here for the last few months has helped so much!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by kegels View Post
    These pics mark the last 5 months since I started focusing on training exclusively. Oddly enough between the before and after I actually gained about 15lbs. It makes sense but it's still interesting.

Thanks for all the inspiration, lurking here for the last few months has helped so much!
    Wow! great progress. No wonder you gained weight. You put on a lot of muscle which is way heavier than fat. Keep it up, you're doing great.

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now that's definitely inspiring for me since I want to compete. Thanks for that.
    Simply amazing! She looks awesome!

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

WOW! You look awesome! Keep it up girl!

Originally Posted by Advitam View Post
    1st transformation challenge complete... lessons learned, bulking stage next!
    Nice pic! Do you have a before picture to share?

Originally Posted by Ameinseto View Post
    Way to go everyone! This is my latest update -

One picture is from four months ago, before NROL, and the other was taken yesterday.
    Nice!

The Grim Girevik Doctor_Armorum's Avatar
    Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very impressive, ladies. Props to all of you. Keep up the great work.

This is very helpful, since I have a female friend that I am helping to get back into shape, via kettlebells.
    "Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it." -- Plato

"To think of failure is to fail." --Arthur Saxon, "The Development of Physical Power", 1906

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." --Henry Rollins, "Iron and the Soul"

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As it has been awhile and I took recently some new pictures, I would like to share it with you:
    => "Like" me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

z27plus1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh my! Ladies, you are all exceptional! Hopefully, soon, I'll be adding on to this thread myself. This is exactly the motivation that I needed to return after 8 weeks out because of an injury.

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by z27plus1 View Post
    Oh my! Ladies, you are all exceptional! Hopefully, soon, I'll be adding on to this thread myself. This is exactly the motivation that I needed to return after 8 weeks out because of an injury.
    Welcome back!

I am looking forward reading more from you!

nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nita999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very inspirational transformation ladies!!! I'm glad I came across this thread, I've come along way, I can't wait to contribute my pics!

Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow there are some amazing transformations in here!! It's so inspiring, keep up the great work!
    I'm also trying to lose weight and become stronger - I started in June 2009 at 95kg, and I'm currently at 81kg and there's progress pics on my bodyspace profile
    I can't post them here because I need to have 30 posts.

I have a lonnnng way to go, but I'm new to the community so I'm gaining inspiration and motivation every time I visit. My goal weight at the moment is 65kg.

progress from 2009 on

So I started training with a training partner a mont ago.

The pictures are from between early 2009 and today. It's slow in going because life got in the way. Accidents and my mom's sudden death but I've been trying to keep training through it all.

I'm planning on keeping this up so I'll have an even bigger difference next time I take pictures.

The next set of pictures should be interesting...
    Attached Images

So I started training with a training partner a mont ago.

The pictures are from between early 2009 and today. It's slow in going because life got in the way. Accidents and my mom's sudden death but I've been trying to keep training through it all.

I'm planning on keeping this up so I'll have an even bigger difference next time I take pictures.

The next set of pictures should be interesting...
    Hi alex!
    It has been awhile since I last saw a posting from you.

You are looking fabulous!

Congrats with your progress.

*veel success*

Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
    Hi alex!
    It has been awhile since I last saw a posting from you.

You are looking fabulous!

Congrats with your progress.

*veel success*
    Thanks! I've been training a lot more so I'm hoping to make it by October....

babyjschatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You have beautiful curvy figure! When you reach your goal weight you'll look incredible. Great progress,keep it up!

fothash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspiring ladies. Cant wait until I can post my progress up!

womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) womanincanoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! Now I need to get a hold of camera for a before picture... All you ladies are so inspiring!

gettinhams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Love seeing everyone pics, so inspiring! I have taken my "offical" after (for cutting, before for bulk) photos today (my bulk starts Sep 1st, yay!). I am of course still a work in progress, but am happy to see that I *do* look different than when I started - hadn't peeked at those pics for a while.

First photos from Apr 15th, second set of photos from today (Aug 26th). I had my wedding and 2 1/2 week honeymoon from the middle of June, and gained a bunch of fat that look me a whole month to get to pre-wedding stats. However, I did progress a bit since then measurement-wise, even though the scale has not budged much the past month and still eating at a deficit.

Oh, and I have had two kids (just turned 3 and 6!)

I could be your body double, especially the back shot! I love seeing that I'm not the *only* one with my particular body shape. Really nice.

gettinhams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Inspired!

Well! I have never before felt SO inspired to take myself a dang-freakin' BEFORE photo. Full body, squish and everything. And I don't even have to prep for this! Doesn't need to be flattering, right?

I am so going to take that photo tonight.

1 year progress!

Hey guys, I just wanted to share that today officially marks 1 year since I started my journey.

49lbs and 17% BF down

This year, in March, I will start my build to help tighten my abs (I have a bit of loose skin), widen my back and cap off my shoulders. Then hopefully at the end of 2011 I will compete in my first figure comp!

Thank you for all your support! I couldn't have done it without bb.com and you gals!
    Attached Images

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by take.it.off View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to share that today officially marks 1 year since I started my journey.

49lbs and 17% BF down

This year, in March, I will start my build to help tighten my abs (I have a bit of loose skin), widen my back and cap off my shoulders. Then hopefully at the end of 2011 I will compete in my first figure comp!

Thank you for all your support! I couldn't have done it without bb.com and you gals!
    Wow!!! You look great!!! That is a ton of progress for a year!!! Conrats and good luck!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

49lbs and 17% BF down

You look GREAT! Congrats! You will look absolutely AWESOME by the time you're competition ready!

The Grim Girevik Doctor_Armorum's Avatar
    Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doctor_Armorum will become famous soon enough. (+50)

49lbs and 17% BF down

Wow, you look absolutely awesome. Amazing transformation.

Just shows what proper training, nutrition, and good ol' hard work will do. Congrats!
    "Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it." -- Plato

"To think of failure is to fail." --Arthur Saxon, "The Development of Physical Power", 1906

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." --Henry Rollins, "Iron and the Soul"

Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)

49lbs and 17% BF down

Wow,what a transformation.You look amazing.You motivate me even more to reach my goal.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Wow!!! You look great!!! That is a ton of progress for a year!!! Conrats and good luck!
    Thanks so much! In total, I've lost about lost 42lbs of fat and about 7lbs of muscle. Poopy about the muscle - but it was bound to happen.

You look GREAT! Congrats! You will look absolutely AWESOME by the time you're competition ready!
    Thanks Alex!!

Originally Posted by Doctor_Armorum View Post
    Wow, you look absolutely awesome. Amazing transformation.

Just shows what proper training, nutrition, and good ol' hard work will do. Congrats!
    Thanks! That means a lot because I wanted to make sure I did it right! That is why I am taking 2 years to prep for competition lol - only one more year to go!

Originally Posted by Durbandoll View Post
    Wow,what a transformation.You look amazing.You motivate me even more to reach my goal.
    Aww - thanks so much! You can do it!!!