Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bookerbrother View Post
    Thanks a lot Rosie! How are things going with you and your new adventures?
    No worries (man, that was some time ago - goes to show how little I have been on the forums).

Anyways, hope that you and your family had an awesome Christmas and New Year - God's got some great things in store for 2011! I'm excited! Adventures is about right, and going to get more so - things are changing at a fast rate of knots, but it's all for the better and definitely needed and welcome!

Originally Posted by JackChn View Post
    BookerBrother :

Let me get this right, I've been doing some research and I wanted to try out the Hghup and Free test, plus your stack that they named after you, sometimes I just have trouble on knowing when to take the supplements and I wanted to get it right for the best results.

You would take free test right when you get up in the morning
    then take neovar after breakfast
    pre workout 3 drive and 3 rpm
    post workout 3 neovar
    then take hghup and could you take the lip pm with it too at night?
    Great stack if you end up using it! I used something like this last year (used BLACK CATS instead of RPM and IGF-2 instead of HGHup, but you get the picture), and had the BEST results of my life!

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

JackChn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    No worries (man, that was some time ago - goes to show how little I have been on the forums).

Anyways, hope that you and your family had an awesome Christmas and New Year - God's got some great things in store for 2011! I'm excited! Adventures is about right, and going to get more so - things are changing at a fast rate of knots, but it's all for the better and definitely needed and welcome!

Great stack if you end up using it! I used something like this last year (used BLACK CATS instead of RPM and IGF-2 instead of HGHup, but you get the picture), and had the BEST results of my life!

~Rosie~

Ok! thanks ill have to check out the photo. should you do a cycle process with all this like 3 months on and a month of ?

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok! thanks ill have to check out the photo. should you do a cycle process with all this like 3 months on and a month of ?
    yes, that is perfect! 3 on and 1 off is highly reccomended.
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.
    ~Official AppNut Spokesmodel~
    ~2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel~

darkpharaoh666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting back on the HGHup and Free test stack tonight. Just finished my last bottle of IGF-2. I am still taking rpm and 3 drive preworkout, and Neovar twice a day. Going to start getting serious the next month, getting ready for Vegas. I will take the 5 pills of HGHup right before bed on an empty stomach, and the full dose of Free Test immediatly upon getting out of bed in the morning. Got some shoulder issues I am trying to push through, so I have only been going 100% instead of 110%. The count down to the Olympia is ON!!! Dream, Believe, Achieve! This is my reality.
    I was trying to find free test on bb.com but was not able to....how can i find it?....by the way you inspired me to take bbng to the next level......thanx

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Photo? LOL - that was a figure of speech

Re use, the recommended period of use is 8-10 weeks (you can go to 12 weeks if you want, but generally not recommended for longer for males), before taking a 2-4 week break.

Originally Posted by darkpharaoh666 View Post
    I was trying to find free test on bb.com but was not able to....how can i find it?....by the way you inspired me to take bbng to the next level......thanx
    Do a search - there are plenty of other online retailers that sell FREE TEST. If you want the quickest way to do it, then just go to the Applied Nutriceuticals website and get it from them.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After my 3 months, i just keep using NeoVar And Osteosport & now LIT UP & DRIVE.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is reccomended to cycle all supplements 3 months on and one month off. That is just a reccomendation as I find it hard to stay off ALL supps for a month at a time.

Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    After my 3 months, i just keep using NeoVar And Osteosport & now LIT UP & DRIVE.
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is reccomended to cycle all supplements 3 months on and one month off. That is just a reccomendation as I find it hard to stay off ALL supps for a month at a time.
    The way you are liking LIT, you may need an IV of it.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

yes, that is perfect! 3 on and 1 off is highly reccomended.
    Thanks Again Bookerbrother!

Hopefully I get to meet you at the Arnold classics, you are the most inspirational and helping guy. I hope your shoot goes well!!

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    The way you are liking LIT, you may need an IV of it.
    black cats too lol. Pretty sure its him that can knock them back when he wants
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Hmm... I V.... never thought of that!!! LOL!!! I do knock them black cats down too. And JackChn, I will be at the Arnold Classic. Probably at the bb.com booth but possibly at the appnut booth as well. Definetly stop by and give me a shout!

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm... I V.... never thought of that!!! LOL!!! I do knock them black cats down too. And JackChn, I will be at the Arnold Classic. Probably at the bb.com booth but possibly at the appnut booth as well. Definetly stop by and give me a shout!
    Take me with you to work the AppNut booth at the Arnold! I've never been and want to see how it compares to the Olympia.

It is an wverwhelming amount of people, but an awsome experience. Most likely I will be working the bb.com booth. "Big Sexy" is the man to talk to, of some people call him Don. What was cool last year was how Arnold stopped by the booth and then Sylvester Stallone just popped in. I was just handing stuff out at the booth and someone said look behind you... and there was Rambo! LOL! It is going to be a good time.

kauai74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wanted to know if I could stack the hgh up free test n igf2 together. Thanks for any advice.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is an wverwhelming amount of people, but an awsome experience. Most likely I will be working the bb.com booth. "Big Sexy" is the man to talk to, of some people call him Don. What was cool last year was how Arnold stopped by the booth and then Sylvester Stallone just popped in. I was just handing stuff out at the booth and someone said look behind you... and there was Rambo! LOL! It is going to be a good time.
    Sounds awesome!

I was just curious would you use lit up as a preworkout with drive and rpm? or would it replace the drive and rpm?

Originally Posted by kauai74 View Post
    Wanted to know if I could stack the hgh up free test n igf2 together. Thanks for any advice.
    Use either the IGF-2 or the HGHup with FREE TEST - you don't need to use both growth Hormone boosters with it.

I was just curious would you use lit up as a preworkout with drive and rpm? or would it replace the drive and rpm?
    You could stack it WITH Drive and RPN or you could use or standalone, or stack versions of the products, etc.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Use either the IGF-2 or the HGHup with FREE TEST - you don't need to use both growth Hormone boosters with it.

You could stack it WITH Drive and RPN or you could use or standalone, or stack versions of the products, etc.

~Rosie~
    thank you Rosie for the advice! ill just try the rpn and drive first then lit up later

thank you Rosie for the advice! ill just try the rpn and drive first then lit up later
    No worries Sounds like a plan.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

I like to take the 3 drive in the morning, then 1 drive, 2 rpm, and lit up pre workout. Whats up Rosie! How is life treating you?

...Whats up Rosie! How is life treating you?
    Ben! Life is treating me well . . . Sounds like it's going good for you, too . . . God's got big things in store for 2011!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

darkpharaoh666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BookerBrother :

Let me get this right, I've been doing some research and I wanted to try out the Hghup and Free test, plus your stack that they named after you, sometimes I just have trouble on knowing when to take the supplements and I wanted to get it right for the best results.

You would take free test right when you get up in the morning
    then take neovar after breakfast
    pre workout 3 drive and 3 rpm
    post workout 3 neovar
    then take hghup and could you take the lip pm with it too at night?
    Can you tell me how exactly you found free test on bb.com store? is that the name of the brand? any advice would help. Thanx

Can you tell me how exactly you found free test on bb.com store? is that the name of the brand? any advice would help. Thanx
    FREE TEST is made by Applied Nutriceuticals. Go to the Applied Nutriceuticals under "Brands" in the Store, or enter "FREE TEST" in the "search" box in the Store and it will come up.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Talking

I just ordered mine through amazon.com, thats where i found the best price for the Free Test. I just CAn't wait to start this killer Stack!!

I like to take the 3 drive in the morning, then 1 drive, 2 rpm, and lit up pre workout. Whats up Rosie! How is life treating you?
    Thanks Bookerbrother! even with the free test ! i should take the drive in the morning too?

vkamobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nice

auto press monitor ,can i buy it in low price and free shipping to me

...even with the free test ! i should take the drive in the morning too?
    Yes.

For you, Drive dosing/timing is:

Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Talking

Yes.

For you, Drive dosing/timing is:

Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training

Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

~Rosie~
    ahh Thank you for the information

ahh Thank you for the information
    No worries
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

alright just got my stack and going to start next week... just finalizing the details after reading all this thread and then sum...

-take 4 free test right when you get up in the morning and should i take drive too here?
    then take 3 neovar after breakfast
    pre workout 3 drive and 3 rpm and Lit up 15 mins later?
    post workout 3 neovar
    then take 5 hghup and take the 2 lip pm bedtime

please let me know what your opinion or critique it ?

thanks
    Last edited by JackChn; 01-27-2011 at 07:47 PM.