Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't you guys get constipated eating low-fat meats? The one and only time I was constipated was in the 90's when I was playing around with a keto diet. I was eating chicken breasts and I got majorly constipated. It wasn't 'til I started eating more well-rounded meats that I got freed up. That, and metamucil. With that being said, here's my chicken breast recipe: Take a chicken, roast it at 350 'til it is crispy, remove the breast, eat the rest of it. I am serious. To this day I avoid chicken breast. As a matter of fact, if you check out my nutrition log you will see tomorrow I am going to chow down on some chicken thighs which are 99 cents a pound, have their own fat, and delicious.

NikooD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chicken Recipes

You probably overcooking the chicken and that's why is dry. 10 min on the Grill is enough and don't press the chicken on the grill for a quicker cooking because this will make it drier. After cooked straight on the plate don't leave it to stay for more than 20 min after you cooked it because will always get dry!
    I hope I was helpful