Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50) rsipock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't you guys get constipated eating low-fat meats? The one and only time I was constipated was in the 90's when I was playing around with a keto diet. I was eating chicken breasts and I got majorly constipated. It wasn't 'til I started eating more well-rounded meats that I got freed up. That, and metamucil. With that being said, here's my chicken breast recipe: Take a chicken, roast it at 350 'til it is crispy, remove the breast, eat the rest of it. I am serious. To this day I avoid chicken breast. As a matter of fact, if you check out my nutrition log you will see tomorrow I am going to chow down on some chicken thighs which are 99 cents a pound, have their own fat, and delicious.

NikooD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chicken Recipes

You probably overcooking the chicken and that's why is dry. 10 min on the Grill is enough and don't press the chicken on the grill for a quicker cooking because this will make it drier. After cooked straight on the plate don't leave it to stay for more than 20 min after you cooked it because will always get dry!
    I hope I was helpful

charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CHICKEN CURCHAK IN COCONUT MILK (keto, LCHF, paleo, optimal, without gluten and lactose)

Components:

1 kg of chicken breast
    200 g of onions
    4 cloves of garlic
    20 g curry spice (see composition)
    10 g of hot pepper
    60 g fat at room temperature (for me, goose lard or coconut oil)
    Himalayan salt
    ground black pepper
    400 ml coconut milk

Wash and dry the meat with a paper towel.
    Place chickens in a casserole.
    Mix the fat with the spices. Fill the marinade thoroughly with the meat on each side.
    Cut the onion into the feathers and peel the garlic and squeeze it through the press or crush it. Then add to the meat, cover and put in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
    Put the cooled meat in the oven preheated to 180 ° C and bake for about 40 minutes.
    Then pour the coconut milk and bake without covering for another 20 minutes until the meat has a brown skin and the sauce thickens.
    It goes perfectly with raw vegetables from fresh vegetables.
    -

BTW whole: 1700g, 3067 kcal, B 178 g, W 32 g T 247 g. In 100 g: 180 kcal, B 10.5 g, W 2 g, T 15 g

tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10) tepih is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I make chicken breasts or tenderloins frequently.

I make Arroz Imperial with poached breasts. It's basically yellow rice with chicken and peas with a mozz topping.

Souvlaki-simplest way is to marinate cut up chicken pieces in red wine vinegar, oregano, rosemary and olive oil. Grill or saute till golden and serve on pitas with the usual toppings. Such as tzaziki, tomato, olives, feta etc.

Mole-Oven roasted chicken in mole sauce. Serve with Mexican rice.

I can go on and on...lol I am not a fan of dark meat on chicken (too slippery) so it's breasts or wing for me. I try to cook it low and slow and keep an eye on it. It's also great in the crockpot. I often will dump in a family package of chicken tenderloin breasts with a bit of mojo and seasonings. Let it cook for 4 hours and drain and keep it in the fridge for various recipes. Stays tender and not dry/firm.

coreyfinch26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, this is kinda old post but this thread is awesome.

I’m also on low cab diet and need the protein from chicken breast. To be honest I’m not that into this kind of meat, too. It’s hard to make it into a somewhat juicy dish like I do with the thigh. The chicken breasts are simply unpalatable to me.

So my advice is: STUFF THE BREAST with some filling. I can actually enjoy the chicken breast along with my favorite filling - 2 birds with 1 stone! I found many juicy stuffed and healthy chicken recipes on thatlowcablife, diabetesstrong, healthykitchen101, bbcgoodfood. ANW, tks for the awesome chicken breast plans, guys!

jhankins84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try eating salmon because its rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Salmon can definitely help out.

buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 large egg
    1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
    1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
    Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
    4 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
    1 cup marinara sauce
    1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
    1/4 cup minced fresh basil, optional

Procedure:
    Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with cooking spray.

In a shallow bowl, whisk egg. In a separate shallow bowl, stir together the next five ingredients. Dip chicken breast in egg; allow excess to drip off. Then dip in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Repeat with remaining chicken. Place chicken breasts in center third of baking pan. Spritz with cooking spray.

Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread broccoli in a single layer along both sides of sheet pan (if broccoli is frozen, break pieces apart). Return to oven; bake 10 minutes longer. Remove from oven.

Preheat broiler. Spread marinara sauce over chicken; top with shredded cheese. Broil chicken and broccoli 3-4 in. from heat until cheese is golden brown and vegetables are tender, 3-5 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with basil.

This is one of my favorite chicken recipe.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dice cooked chicken breast.
    Take cooked shrimps.
    And diced satsumas.
    Mix together with mayonnaise.

Registered Misfit Maniac corneywaller's Avatar
    corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corneywaller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Slowcook dat chit brah
    3 Chicken breasts
    3 tbsp butter
    .5 cup green beans
    .5 cup carrots
    1 1/2 cup chicken broth
    .5 cup baby carrots

cook on low for 8 hours
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------
    MAGA Crew

John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1441 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just bake chicken breast that would be another taste of them! So first, pound breast, then add salt, pepper, garlic and cumin. Pour with lemon juice. Bake for 30 min. Bon appetit!

stikkelorumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chicken and greek yogurt

Just fry in the airfryer with smoked paprika cumin salt and pam spray
    Then put in a bowl of greek yogurt w lime juice
    Eat for breakfast
    Sooo good!

DaveDavit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds delicious. Will try it out as well.

theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10) theodorphilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I LIKE DIFFERENT CHICKEN RECIPE. ONE OF MY FAVORITE THIS ONE
    How To Cook Chicken Breast In A Pan - club.cooking/articles/how-to-cook-chicken-breast-in-a-pan/

TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10) TweekkGirdle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can search internet for all recipes and if you wish you can dip in butter for avoiding dryness.

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    spade L Ranch rub

then brush on some

One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NBFan1984 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrTesto View Post
    im on a keto diet and i have 75g chicken breast 50gbutton mushrooms 100g small plum tomatoes and 50g mozzerella cheese melted on top, nutrtional breakdown 260cal 18gfat 20gprotein and about 5gcarbs this works fine for me and it tastes good too
    That sounds delicious

cookiesnm1lk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PJRolls View Post
    Are you on keto? if not, don't be scared to add some sauce to it. i could NEVER eat a bland chicken breast with nothing on it. But a couple table spoons of bbq sauce makes it a wonderful thing!

Look into greek and middle eastern chicken recipes. Usually jus some oils n spices, so not many carbs at all.

But overall, better adding a few carbs with sauce and sticking to eating it, then not at all
    sweet mother of god u were eating a naked chicken breast? you poor soul. serously. dude. don't do that. it will make you hate yourself.

lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100) lfojedaq is not very well liked. (-100)

Recipe: Baked Chicken Breasts with Broccoli and Cheese

Originally Posted by capt_az View Post
    Guys am sick of eating chickien breast its so dryy .. i need some recipe with no oild and lil sauce in it which can make it taste better... nd btw am on low carb diet
    I've come across an incredible recipe that has truly captivated me. It's a culinary gem that I believe many of you would enjoy as much as I have. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just enjoy experimenting in the kitchen, this recipe is a delight worth trying. I hope you find it as amazing as I did!

This is the recipe: .-.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I add lemon pepper and some herbs until you're sneezing. Throw it in pan, pan sear on medium for 15-20 mins. Add steamed broccoli and we Gucci
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

riduan222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! I hear you on the chicken breast struggle. How about a tasty balsamic glazed chicken? It's low on carbs, light on oil, and bursting with flavor! Trust me, it's a game-changer. Keep rocking that low-carb journey!

Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000) Midnightbast is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Try marinating your chicken breast in a mixture of low-sodium soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and a splash of vinegar for added flavor and moisture. You can also bake or grill it with herbs like rosemary or thyme for extra taste.