Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a trick i like to use is putting in a blender with soup. basically creamy chicken natty proteinshake

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A few posters ITT nailed it-- if you cook chicken properly, it should be juicy and tender.

If not, here's a trick.

3 oz chicken breast, shredded (I buy rotisserie, easy to shred up)
    1 strip bacon, chopped
    2 tbsp cream cheese
    1/8 c. ragu (garlic parmesan)

I usually take the chicken out of my fridge when I'm making this--

>Put the cream cheese on top of shredded chicken
    >Zap it in the microwave 30-60 sec.
    >Pour Ragu on top, mix that chit up
    >Crumble chopped bacon over your mixture
    >EAT UP!!

28.5F/4C/31P ~ 396.5 kcal
    65%/4%/31%

tiggus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since I've been on keto diet the last 6 months or so I've found I can spice up pretty much any protein including dry chicken with the following:

1) few tablespoons of mayo
    2) couple squirts of srirachi rooster sauce
    3) mix it up for spicy mayo sauce that tastes delicious

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    buy a crockpot. Put sauce in it and slow cook it for 8 hours... Soo juicy and good... There's a thread with a bunch of recepies for the crockpot man.. Best investment I ever made. Makeing this cut x1000 times easier
    Snapchat Crew

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out Montreal Chicken spice. It's really really good

stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenning1025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    marinate your chicken, tastes 10x better.
    experiment with fresh herbs
    i recently started using cumin, tastes phenomenal
    -nutrition
    -patience
    -ass busting workout.

Registered User SmellsLikeBacon's Avatar
    SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by capt_az View Post
    Guys am sick of eating chickien breast its so dryy .. i need some recipe with no oild and lil sauce in it which can make it taste better... nd btw am on low carb diet
    Ok So here is the recipe

10 oz Chicken Breast (I prefer Boneless)
    1 Cardamom
    1 Mace
    1 Black Cardamom
    2 Cinamon
    4 Cloves
    500 ml water for boiling
    1 tsp low sugar low sodium Chilli Sauce,Hot Sauce or Any Kind of tomato sauce
    1 tsp Vinegar
    1 tsp Soyasauce
    1 tsp Honey
    1 tsp Chilli Powder or Chilli Flakes i prefer Ghost Chilli a.k.a Bhut Jolokia ( I like Spicy Food )
    Salt - According to you
    Pepper - According to you

Preparation
    1)Take a Boiling utensil and put the water on it and than put the chicken breast and put some salt and peper on that water and also put the Cardomom,Black cardomom,mace,clove and cinamon on it . Let it boil for like 10 to 15 minutes
    2)Than Take out the chicken and place it on a Pan i will suggest non stick than add Sauce,Soyasauce,Vinegar,Chilli Powder or try to grin the bhut jolokia ADD ONLY 1 Tea Spoon of BHUT JOLOKIA and than add 1 tea spoon of honey and use mix it well for 5 minutes .

If the following Spices are not available go to any Indian Store and get it (If you are living in US,CAN,NZ,AUS,UK)

amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amcarter29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to put ranch popcorn seasoning on my chicken breasts and put them on the George Forman. It is DELICOUS and not dry at all.

RobLevish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try Coconut Curry Chicken

i love this recipe too much. This is from Knorr. So, if you want to know about its health benefit then you will have to browse knorr.com, official website of Knorr.

Coconut Curry Chicken

Cooking Time: 15 min

Ingredients

1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
    2 tsp. curry powder, divided
    2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
    1 medium onion, thinly sliced
    1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
    1 clove garlic
    1 can (14 oz.) lite coconut milk
    1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
    2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro

Method of Cooking:

Season chicken with 1 teaspoon curry powder.

Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.

Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon curry, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.

Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.

Stir coconut milk and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor.

Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro.

Thanks

cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheapshot555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bruh..chicken breast is sooo good ....

what i do:

1. throw a nob of butter in a pan enough to coat the entire bot but not too much to drown/fry the chicken
    2. Sear chicken
    3. lower heat
    4.pour in about a ladle of water in and place multiple lemon slices (cut vertically) on top of the chicken squeeze some lemon juice on top of all that, you can place thyme/rosemary if you want.
    5.let the chicken slow cook place cover on pan(the cut lemon should look completely drained and extremely soft to the point they feel like they mush when you touch it)
    6.optional (1 tbs of honey a few mins before you take it off the fire)
    7. chop some parsley Add on top of chicken and plate
    8. Thank me when you get laid making this for your girl/guy

make sure you do multiple pieces of chicken not one for this...i normally do legs or something when i do this btw...so i can get like 7-8 pieces in.
    Last edited by cheapshot555; 06-12-2015 at 03:36 AM.

FAF15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For my post workout meal when i have chicken i tend to season it alot with usually if im feeling abit of spice some chilli powder, cayenne pepper and some smoked paprika and just cook it on a pan or grill/oven, but recently i've started to just stick with salt and pepper and some garlic granules sprinkled on top

DapperVW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DapperVW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cook my chicken breast at 425 degree's for 30min. Will come out super juicy and I like a little bit of bbq sauce on top

aymenqaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will this recipe not be too carby??

Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    if your on a low carb diet, you SHOULD put oil on it

this is my fav chicken breast recipe

cut up a small chicken breast into pieces, fry them on oil until tender
    add a whipped egg, and like 5oz of whipping cream, and cook them with the chicken
    now add alot of cheese, preferably mozzerella mixed with cheddar

youll have a creamy/cheesy/eggy sause with those chicken pieces

aymenqaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually bacon is forbidden for me otherwise I don't care baut the taste but I'd have followed your recipe by seeing how pretty you are
    (yes trying to hit on you)

OlosB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Chicken recipe

Originally Posted by BillyO10 View Post
    I fried up some diced bacon, leek, and cream, with diced chicken breast in a pot. so good, and low carb!
    Not sure about calorie counts but try; chicken breast, smear with a mix of peanut butter, paprika, garlic, and season salt. Bake in the oven. It will not disappoint your tastebuds. When done, you are not supposed to smell the peanut butter. It is a simple one but tell me after you have tried it. I was once skeptical on the peanut butter but once cooked you will find that that is the stuff you are eating most on it. Will like you feedback or whoever else tries it. It is a simplified version of the Chicken Suya from West Africa - Nigeria and Ghana.

Full recipe here;

quickbuysonline.com

JaySpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive learned how to make juicy delicious chicken breast every single time!!

1. Get a frying pan you have a lid to.

2. Season your chicken

3. Pre-Heat your pan with a small amount of olive oil, want your pan to get hot but not hot enough to burn the oil.

4. Sear the Chicken breast for 1 minute.

5. Then flip the breast over and turn heat down to low and cover for 10 minutes.

6. After the 10 minutes is up turn off the heat completely and leave covered for 10 more minutes.

7. Enjoy!!

Ive tried different size breast and it never makes a difference. Im dieting and eating ALOT of chicken breast and its super juicy EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Not the fastest way to cook it but its super simple and fairly hands off.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of the options in this thread wont really address your problems with dryness.

There are two methods of cooking that will help you in your quest to make it more moist/juicy.

1) Brining - basically soaking chicken in a salt solution which helps it hold onto more liquid and breaks down the protein making it more tender/juicy.

Writeup I did on Brining

2) Velveting - chinese method of starching your chicken slightly and thinly slicing it to help you get that chinese restaurant texture.

Writeup I did on Velveting

Fatal flaw when cooking chicken breast/pork loin...thinking the recipe is what matters.

Juicyness/Tenderness will come from the technique used, not the ingredients.

-edit-

Just saw the OP was years ago, lol at these old bumps.
    Last edited by Dave P; 08-31-2015 at 05:41 PM.

briplanz2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    slow cook it in a crockpot! it comes out so tender! I like adding a jar of salsa to my chicken, slow cook it for 5 hours or 3 on high. youll love it!

PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000) PatrickValo86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lately I've been using the following recipe

4 tbs of Honey

6 tbs of low sodium soy sauce

1 tps of garlic

2 tbs of EVOO

a tbs of extra spicy seasoning

Let my chicken marinate for an hr or two and throw it on the grill

One of my friends uses this stuff called Tipsy Jerky Sauce and its great and the macros are excellent for watching what one eats
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Live Big

shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shan1784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slow cook chicken breasts in Frank's wing sauce and shred it. Add mayo for extra fat if needed...
    Thanks,
    Mike

My Keto Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171085071

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    used to prefer breasts now i prefer drumstick. all hail keto.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

anda19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't like chicken breast either, but when I have to eat it in a diet I usually marinate it first with salt, pepper, a little bit of chilli, oregano, garlic powder and I slowly cook it in the oven with a bit of olive oil and a cup of water. In the end I add some pieces of cauliflower or zucchini because they are sweet and make everything taste better.

EveTheSupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EveTheSupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EveTheSupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EveTheSupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chicken and bacon carbonara
    75ml double cream
    1/2 red chopped onions
    10-15g Parmesan grated
    1 egg
    Pink salt
    Black pepper
    Thyme
    Butternut squash noodles

1) Beat eggs double cream and cheese together
    2) sautee onions till lightly browned and chicken and baked cook until chicken is white all though
    3) add egg cheese cream mix to pan
    4) reduce until thick
    5) serve with butternut squash noodles
    260 to 225
    Instagram & Twitter: eveayoola snapchat:evieayo

NoScapeFromDaMassMindRape RAGEagainstHFCS's Avatar
    RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RAGEagainstHFCS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Google "heroin wings" and sub the breast meat for chicken wings.

Make strips!

mywhiteplatter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys am sick of eating chickien breast its so dryy .. i need some recipe with no oild and lil sauce in it which can make it taste better... nd btw am on low carb diet
    A healthy Grilled Chicken Salad is a better option.
    Grilled Chicken Salad
    Ingredients
    Chicken Marination
    2 Boneless Chicken Breast
    1 tsp Crushed Garlic
    1 tbsp olive oil
    1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
    1/2 tsp Dried Thyme (If available, use fresh)
    Salt to taste
    Pepper to taste
    Vegetable Marination
    150 gm Mushrooms (Cut into two)
    1 medium Red Bell Pepper (Cut into 1 inch cube)
    1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper (Cut into 1 inch cube)
    1 medium Green Bell Pepper (Cut into 1 inch cube)
    1 tsp garlic Chopped
    1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
    2 tsp olive oil (I use Del Monte, Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
    1 tsp Salt
    1 tsp Black Pepper
    Salad Dressing
    4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
    1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
    1/2 tsp Salt
    1/2 tsp Black Pepper
    Salad
    7-8 Lettuce Roughly chopped
    4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
    Servings:
    Instructions
    Marinate the chicken and the vegetables separately, for 20-30 minutes.
    Heat 1 tsp oil in a non stick grill pan, place the marinated chicken and cook till completely done from both sides. Once done, cut the chicken in long stripes.
    Meanwhile, prepare the dressing, take balsamic vinegar in a small bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk well till the oil is completely mixed in the vinegar. Keep aside.
    Heat a non stick pan with 1 tsp oil, add the marinated vegetables and saute on high for 5-6 minutes. Transfer into a mixing bowl, add the fresh basil leaves, lettuce and 2 tbsp of dressing. Mix well.
    In the serving plate, place the salad and the chicken on one side. Drizzle the balsamic dressing on the chicken and the salad. Serve hot.

Hope this helps you. For more you can check on www(dot)mywhiteplatter(dot)com.

pancakeorganic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Popcorn chicken is very easy to cook. Put the popcorn, bread and paprika in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Tip into a wide, shallow bowl. Whisk the egg in a second bowl, and mix the flour with some seasoning in a third bowl then into the egg mixture, and finally into the popcorn breadcrumbs. Continue until all the chicken pieces are coated then chill for 30 minutes.

joierizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should consider using flavor god seasoning

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brining your chicken overnight will help immensely.

KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pancakeorganic View Post
    Popcorn chicken is very easy to cook. Put the popcorn, bread and paprika in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Tip into a wide, shallow bowl. Whisk the egg in a second bowl, and mix the flour with some seasoning in a third bowl then into the egg mixture, and finally into the popcorn breadcrumbs. Continue until all the chicken pieces are coated then chill for 30 minutes.
    Thanks for this recipe, i definitely will try it!

wouldya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The KEY to cooking moist chicken breast is to make sure it's thin...Using a sharp knife I slice my chicken breasts laterally and then pound them even flatter with a meat mallet.. Place them all in a bowl with whatever spices you want ( I use a little liquid aminos or soy sauce and then add Backwoods rub spice from The Spice and Tea Exchange, also a little liquid smoke). Then only cook them for 9-11 minutes on a Jet Stream oven, chicken comes out PERFECT every time. Not dry but juicy. I cook 5 lbs of chicken twice a week doing this (wife eats off of this also). 4 ounces of raw chicken almost always cooks down around 80 grams. I use scissors to cut off bite sized chunks of chicken and using a food scale I cut 160 grams of chicken per meal. Sounds like a lot of work but my chicken is ALWAYS juicy and easy to eat.